Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:27 AM

Breaking News To All Nairalander. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News To All Nairalander. (677 Views)

My New Year Prayer Point For All Nairalander / Say Your Xmas Greetings Here To All Nairalander / Thoughts To All Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2009
Please I dey beg you with God name if you nur won make i dey Fire bomb for this Nairaland.please No negative talk about my Lagos In fact Nigeria.If you know the problem with Nigeria and you want to contribute stop saying negative talk please. we are working on a Project which will help Nigeria In fact Attract Foreign Investor and Tourist to Nigeria not depending on the oil alone Because we are bless with all a lot of Good things. We have the best Climate and we are bless with a lot of Tourist Attraction.if you want to know more Please visit the Website www.cometonigeria.com I will Appreciate those peoples who is saying Negative talk about Nigeria should please end it right here and right now.If not ummmmm Pikin wen nur won e mama sleep that pikin nur go sleep too. I don yarn my own oo. One Love. onenaija,
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by deor03(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2009
Very Impressive, Keep it up. cool cool

But don't shy away from constructive criticism
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2009
I dey with you my brother. God pass them all.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by benincitys(f): 11:21pm On May 08, 2009
which of the Nigeria are you talking about the one after Ghana or the one before Ghana?
best climate where ?tourist ka? pls forget story.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by SeanT21(f): 6:27am On May 09, 2009
This is life. U have to know everyone have different opinions.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by Nice4dbest(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2009
Many kudos to you OneNaija. But those at the helm of our government affairs must change their selfish and personal governing mentality towards leadership lest those foreign prospective investors are caught in their nets.
Re: Breaking News To All Nairalander. by OneNaija(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2009
@Benin I know say na Land you take cross pass Africa Enter Europe.Nur vex I dey feel your pain.But We are working on project in Nigeria which will benefits you guys Abroad .Abeg take am easy.You be my sister oo.Abeg nur come dey make all this tourist dey fear oo.E go better.it time we start working on Nigeria prospective.

(1) (Reply)

Dwight Moody / Will You Support Nigeria's Break-up? / Chat Inside Nl: Yes Or No: Please Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.