Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,124 members, 7,907,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 - Sports (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 (68092 Views)

Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by HARDBUOI: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
kendrick9:
ridiculous isn't it.... a 19yr old player making his debut in 70th or so minute and already the pitchforks are out...some people jusr have no clue about footy

u can imagine that undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
HARDBUOI:

grin grin
DAT ur yabbin don too much grin

did it cut your ticket? Lol.

don't worry,they will deduct the match odd and pay yu the rest...they will understand Mikel was just coming from the university of 'win 1 match in a month''
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Well, it's ok..... I don't wanna argue. You believe what you wanna believe.

And yeah, Enyeama misjudged "that cross" that resulted in France's first goal (but this was one incident. What about the super save he pulled off that Paul Pogba "rocket"?? ). But all happenings from France's first goal to Yobo's own goal CAME ABOUT BECAUSE OUR MIDFIELD'S DEFENCE SCREEN WAS REMOVED.... Who?? ONAZI!!!!!!!!!

Nigeria lost "firm grip" of the game because, like a chemical reaction, a vital "catalyst" was taken out.

Even a De gea would have done nothing in this situation..... Hey! DE gea is my namesake. But this is true.

kendrick9:
i don't think so..... but maybe if we had a de gea maybe we could have....enyeama is/was too error prone,he can't handle crosses at all..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by Walelavender(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

We have brilliant coaches here. I think we should continue with our local coaches and build our identity.

These Westerhoff boys were well trained both locally and overseas. Oliseh is new on the job. He is young and he will make some wrong decisions and learn from them.

He needs time to also get the team to blend with his philosophy a d understand him.

A white man, Phillippe Troussier coached Nigeria and our performances were poor. After the NFA sacked him, a local Coach, Coach Monday Sinclair took over and the next time we played, we were different and exceptional.

If Oliseh goes, we need to continue with our local coaches.
So it's nice Oliseh turns our team to "On the job training "? Our team is a big brand we can't afford to play to gallery. Siasia still remains the best indegeneous coach we had. Those big boys woñt respect locàl coaches. Its obvious!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by edi287: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
profojah:

Thank God for your Daddy's life
.No matter what bro..
Daft modafucka...I bet you think you're Einstein by editing my comment
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by kendrick9(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

And you are saying the same thing over again. It is not injuries but a deliberate attempt to weaken the other team by injuring them. If the French were so ahead, why resort to a deliberate attempt to injure players to win.

Explain that before staking your hard earned money and calling a Lazio player mediocre.
onazi is rubbish..he cant even get games at lazio.... all this guy does does is run around lyk a headless chicken and shoot from 40yards out....
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by HARDBUOI: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alanjeffy:

did it cut your ticket? Lol.

don't worry,they will deduct the match odd and pay yu the rest...they will understand Mikel was just coming from the university of 'win 1 match in a month''

......lol
d useless match cut my ticket.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Walelavender:

So it's nice Oliseh turns our team to "On the job training "? Our team is a big brand we can't afford to play to gallery. Siasia still remains the best indegeneous coach we had. Those big boys woñt respect locàl coaches. Its obvious!

The players of Super Eagles respect Coach Oliseh. I do not think it is the problem. I do not know what Amaju Pinnick thought when he decided to hire a Coach without experience in coaching.

The mistake is made and the tactical errors will continue until he learns from them. We can not change what happens. We have to supporta Coach Oliseh.

As for Siasia, he is a brilliant coach but his football needs patience because players find it hard to switch styles. Ask John Terry how poorly he performed under Villas Boas.

If Nigeria reemploys Siasia for the Super Eagles Job, then we have to be patient with him. Just as we have to be patient with Oliseh.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
kendrick9:
onazi is rubbish..he cant even get games at lazio.... all this guy does does is run around lyk a headless chicken and shoot from 40yards out....

62 games for Lazio at 22 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by kendrick9(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Well, it's ok..... I don't wanna argue. You believe what you wanna believe.

And yeah, Enyeama misjudged "that cross" that resulted in France's first goal (but this was one incident. What about the super save he pulled off that Paul Pogba "rocket"?? ). But all happenings from France's first goal to Yobo's own goal CAME ABOUT BECAUSE OUR MIDFIELD'S DEFENCE SCREEN WAS REMOVED.... Who?? ONAZI!!!!!!!!!

Nigeria lost "firm grip" of the game because, like a chemical reaction, a vital "catalyst" was taken out.

Even a De gea would have done nothing in this situation..... Hey! DE gea is my namesake. But this is true.

my views on enyeama are well known here.... i've always maintained he ain't nothing special,very overrated due to african standards,he makes so many school boy errors in a game but then he pulls off a great acrobatic save and people forget and proclaim him the best thing since sliced bread.... his errors has cost us so many times lyk at the 2010 world cup but people reme.ber his messi's heroics and its all forgotten,he is an average keeper...
but yeah sorry for digressing..
On ur point, i think a de gea would absolutely had saved us,same with neaur,cech,courtois, navas etc.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by kendrick9(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

how many games has he started this season?.. see if u think onazi is more than mediocre then i have no clue what u are watching
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by kendrick9(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

how many games has he started this season?.. see if u think onazi is not mediocre then i have no clue what u are watching
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
What are you even saying sef??

KILONSHELE??!!! KILODE?

What's wrong with some People?? Iheanacho came in but oliseh spoilt it all by taking out Mikel and bringing in Martins!!!!!!! What was Nacho to do?? What??

Is Martins a midfielder??!!!!!!! Oliseh spoilt a good team by Taking out Mikel.

Take a look at this (after NACHO CAME IN):

Mikel in central/defensive midfield, Onazi in defensive midfield, and Iheanacho in Attacking midfield cum Support striker........ This was how Nigeria would have gone on to win that game.

The attack was just ok. Ighalo as centre forward. Musa on the right wing and Moses Simon Ajala on the left. **if Martins was to come in, then take out Ighalo.....NOT MIKEL.**

HERE'S THE MISTAKE:
When Martins comes in for mikel.... Do you notice that we now have "A BIG VOID" in central midfield??

WHO WAS TO FILL THAT?? WHO??

Sir, Oliseh MESSED UP BIG TIME...... #PERIOD

Olalekanbanky1:

But Ihenacho own just too much cos I was expecting something beta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
kendrick9:
how many games has he started this season?.. see if u think onazi is more than mediocre then i have no clue what u are watching

So if Mikel is not getting games this season, he did not have a good career? 62 games at 22 years shows he is a good talent. Numbers do not lie.

You said Enyeama is not special only by African standards. Please get it. Enyeama is one of the best Goal keepers in the history of French Football. I guess that is African standard.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by BlackKenichi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
What's up with the Super Eagles? Why are they struggling with teams that aren't worth a damn?
And Nigerians wonder why they aren't a t0p 10 African team and a Top 50 World team!?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by rapthugx(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Anamachi3:

No space again in our so called drawingboard! Where are we to visit?

Capenters full Nigeria na. They can get us a bigger n better board. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by rapthugx(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Anamachi3:

No space again in our so called drawingboard! Where are we to visit?

Capenters full Nigeria na. They can get us a bigger n better board. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by kendrick9(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

So if Mikel is not getting games this season, he did not have a good career? 62 games at 22 years shows he is a good talent. Numbers do not lie.

You said Enyeama is not special only by African standards. Please get it. Enyeama is one of the best Goal keepers in the history of French Football. I guess that is African standard.
my views on enyeama are known.... he makes school boy errors which cost u then covers it up with a good save..... its no wonder his career has mostly been in isreal and now at the backwaters in france
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dead

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
kendrick9:
how many games has he started this season?.. see if u think onazi is not mediocre then i have no clue what u are watching

Read this report on Onazi before calling him mediocre. This is from bleacherreport, one of the top respected football blogs in the world.

Scouting Report: Should Arsenal Sign Ogenyi Onazi in the Summer Transfer Window?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2115432-scouting-report-should-arsenal-sign-ogenyi-onazi-in-the-summer-transfer-window
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
edi287:

I'm a Daft modafucka...
Yes bro...you are
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by kendrick9(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Read this report on Onazi before calling him mediocre. This is from bleacherreport, one of the top respected football blogs in the world.

Scouting Report: Should Arsenal Sign Ogenyi Onazi in the Summer Transfer Window?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2115432-scouting-report-should-arsenal-sign-ogenyi-onazi-in-the-summer-transfer-window
lets just agree to disagree eh
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
kendrick9:
my views on enyeama are known.... he makes school boy errors which cost u then covers it up with a good save..... its no wonder his career has mostly been in isreal and now at the backwaters in france

21 - No goalkeeper kept more clean sheets in the top five European leagues in 2013/14 than Nigeria’s Vincent Enyeama (21, for Lille). Wall

— OptaJose (@OptaJose) June 16, 2014

Are you saying he did this from one save here and there?
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by kendrick9(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

21 - No goalkeeper kept more clean sheets in the top five European leagues in 2013/14 than Nigeria’s Vincent Enyeama (21, for Lille). Wall

— OptaJose (@OptaJose) June 16, 2014

Are you saying he did this from one save here and there?
read my post well, i never said that.... i said he is too error prone, he basically cant deal with crosses..... the main problem is he is too short for a goalkeeper..... opposing teams just send in crosses frm setpieces and u know he will flap at everyone of them
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
kendrick9:

Scouting Report: Is Vincent Enyeama Arsenal's Top Goalkeeper Target?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2099068-scouting-report-is-vincent-enyeama-arsenals-top-goalkeeper-target

Read and marvel at a Goal Keeper you say is not special. It is not me saying it but top professionals.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
kendrick9:
my views on enyeama are well known here.... I've always maintained he ain't nothing special,very overrated due to african standards, he makes so many school boy errors in a game but then he pulls off a great acrobatic save and people forget and proclaim him the best thing since sliced bread.... his errors has cost us so many times lyk at the 2010 world cup but people reme.ber his messi's heroics and its all forgotten,he is an average keeper...
On ur point, i think a de gea would absolutely had saved us,same with neaur,cech,courtois, navas etc.

The bolded is astonishing. How can someone say such a thing about a Legend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wow! Ok.... I find your stance interesting.

Look Sir, Enyeama had his "ARCHILLE'S HEEL".

But you can't deny his "Class"...... CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2003 AND 2004, CAF SUPER CUP 2004 AND 2005, AFCON 2013, and a few more.

It's not about his titles but about his contributions between the sticks for these WINNING TEAMS.

I've moved on from Enyeama since he retired. We have fine gks coming through like Alampasu, Udoh, Enaholo. Ikeme is no.1 for now.

But Sir, History will remember Enyeama as Africa's greatest goalie ever.
That's just it.

I don't know why you don't rate Enyeama, but it's ok, you have your reasons.

I like David De Gea so much. Followed him since Korea 2007 Fifa u-17 world cup but even he would have done little to stop Nigeria's crash at the hands of France. Why?? The defensive/central midfield role was left "VACANT"...... A reuben Gabriel who came in made matters worse. He was like a ghost on the field that day.

Ciao...... And happy weekend. **smiles**

kendrick9:
my views on enyeama are well known here.... i've always maintained he ain't nothing special,very overrated due to african standards,he makes so many school boy errors in a game but then he pulls off a great acrobatic save and people forget and proclaim him the best thing since sliced bread.... his errors has cost us so many times lyk at the 2010 world cup but people reme.ber his messi's heroics and its all forgotten,he is an average keeper...
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by edi287: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
profojah:

Yes bro...my entire lineage are daft fuckers
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by Icon4s(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
What are you even saying sef??

KILONSHELE??!!! KILODE?

What's wrong with some People?? Iheanacho came in but oliseh spoilt it all by taking out Mikel and bringing in Martins!!!!!!! What was Nacho to do?? What??

Is Martins a midfielder??!!!!!!! Oliseh spoilt a good team by Taking out Mikel.

Take a look at this (after NACHO CAME IN):

Mikel in central/defensive midfield, Onazi in defensive midfield, and Iheanacho in Attacking midfield cum Support striker........ This was how Nigeria would have gone on to win that game.

The attack was just ok. Ighalo as centre forward. Musa on the right wing and Moses Simon Ajala on the left. **if Martins was to come in, then take out Ighalo.....NOT MIKEL.**

HERE'S THE MISTAKE:
When Martins comes in for mikel.... Do you notice that we now have "A BIG VOID" in central midfield??

WHO WAS TO FILL THAT?? WHO??

Sir, Oliseh MESSED UP BIG TIME...... #PERIOD

Firstly Oliseh wasted 1 substitute slot when he brought out a more attack minded Igboun for a more Central Midfield player. I though he saw lapses in d middle of d pack and wanted to fortify d middle. Me thought he would have brought in Iheanacho and nt Rabiu at dat point.

He later made d sub he was suppose to make mins earlier by taking off Rabiu for Iheanacho to come in. Jst like driving in one direction and minutes later saying no l have changed my mind let me move d other way. TOTAL CONFUSION.
Me think Sone Aluko is still our best option for Attacking Midfielder behind d main striker.

The worst misatake of d night:
I almost screamed in protest when Oliseh took off Mikel and brought in Martins. Ok, I thought mayb he wanted Iheanacho to fall deep to suppport d midfield so Martins can join Ighalo upfront. But I was shocked when Martins became d midfielder. Our midfield opened up like d New Benin-Ore express way.And d Swazis knew it and really took advantage of it. In d first leg of a 2-legged game like this the last place would want to b losing battles is in d midfield. What would have been d pt of trying to score an away goal and end up conceding in d process.At dat pt in time when it is 0-0 in an away game in Africa and time far spent u jst need to stay compact, manage d result and run-away waiting to hit ur opponents in d return leg.

That was school boy coaching tactics by Oliseh today if u ask me.

By and large Swaziland is nt a weak team as most peeps here put it. Recently dey have been posting good results in AFCON qualifiers. They also beat Djibouti 8-1 on aggregate to get to this stage. I know will beat in PH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thank you Sir Icon4s...... This was exactly my analysis and more on "PAGES 20 AND 22" of this thread. *smiles*

Of course we'll beat them in PHC butttt Oliseh should watch it!

All the Swazis wanted was to emerge without a loss from the game. And they got it.... Thanks to Oliseh.

Arrrrrrggggghhhh..... "Dumbest technical/tactical decision" of the week.

Icon4s:

Firstly Oliseh wasted 1 substitute slot when he brought out a more attack minded Igboun for a more Central Midfield player. I though he saw lapses in d middle of d pack and wanted to fortify d middle. Me thought he would have brought in Iheanacho and nt Rabiu at dat point.

He later made d sub he was suppose to make mins earlier by taking off Rabiu for Iheanacho to come in. Jst like driving in one direction and minutes later saying no l have changed my mind let me move d other way. TOTAL CONFUSION.
Me think Sone Aluko is still our best option for Attacking Midfielder behind d main striker.

The worst misatake of d night:
I almost screamed in protest when Oliseh took off Mikel and brought in Martins. Ok, I thought mayb he wanted Iheanacho to fall deep to suppport d midfield so Martins can join Ighalo upfront. But I was shocked when Martins became d midfielder. Our midfield opened up like d New Benin-Ore express way.And d Swazis knew it and really took advantage of it. In d first leg of a 2-legged game like this the last place would want to b losing battles is in d midfield. What would have been d pt of trying to score an away goal and end up conceding in d process.At dat pt in time when it is 0-0 in an away game in Africa and time far spent u jst need to stay compact, manage d result and run-away waiting to hit ur opponents in d return leg.

That was school boy coaching tactics by Oliseh today if u ask me.

By and large Swaziland is nt a weak team as most peeps here put it. Recently dey have been posting good results in AFCON qualifiers. They also beat Djibouti 8-1 on aggregate to get to this stage. I know will beat in PH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Is Wrestling (WWE) Real Or Not? / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.