Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,501 members, 7,932,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday (15343 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by kennyman2000(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Thank God!
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by gurunlocker: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2015
may? wtf...... just do this shit and stop making noise
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by gurunlocker: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2015
may? wtf...... just do this sh.it and stop making noise
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by Brytawon(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

am sure, he's afraid of loosing his seat . grin grin

Please the Senate needs two-third of votes before the can impeach any leader and the last time I checked, PDP had 49 senators.
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by Itzogunsakin(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Intelligent thread write up! MTN Double your recharge via http://GoogleforMTN.Tk
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by demarc001: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2015
When are the ministers holding their first church service?
Just asking cos I will go early seat in front row to get 1st blessings!
If you like miss it
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by ricsman(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2015
when will people that are not authorise to say something stop saying things.

this is totally bad. leaking information before its due is malpractice = expo= corruption
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by bigtt76(f): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2015
This cabinent would have the highest number of Lawyers Liars grin I wonder which portfolio would be assigned them grin we're in for a ball
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by tweetpower(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Nice one.... It should be done alphabetically....starting with AMAECHI
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by Idrismusty97(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Ekweremadu is a coward.
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by ilerry007(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Gone are those days when this same PDP senators will not allow APC to stood the ground now it APC turn una come dey talk nonsense ( what goes up will surly comes down)
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by elbaraj001(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
With the confirmation of Amechi as a minister, I will deduce that Buhari's campaign on corruption is a Hoax.

Keep shut my frnd..if u can't reason reasonably allow reasonable personally to voice out realistic comment....re d PDP senators Saints...abi na Akabio..no steal money too?...God save dem day me no dey chambers yesterday I for use broom sweep dem out...after all na broom sweep dem out of power...
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2015
MY ADVICE TO WIKE AS A BROTHER AND AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE WAILING WAILERS

1. BUHARI IS YOUR BOSS
2. YOUR BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT
3. GO BACK TO 2 ABOVE
4. KEEP YOUR REVENGE PLANS SEALED TILL YOU TAKE BACK YOUR MANDATE
5. GO AND MAKE FRIEND WITH BUHARI AND AMAECHI
6. IF POSSIBLE DEFECT TO APC. IN THE NEAR FUTURE YOU WILL DEFECT BACK TO PDP
7. WASH THEIR CARS AND LICK THEIR YARSH IF POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR MANDATE BACK
8. WHEN YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOUR MANDATE BACK, YOU CAN NOW OPEN THEIR CAN OF WORMS
9. CASE NO DEY DIE O
10. WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING. SO AVOID SHOUTING AND ACTING AS IF YOU HATE THIS GOVERNMENT
11. ACT AS IF YOU LOVE THEM.
12. THE ONLY WAY TO POISON YOUR ENEMY IS TO BE CLOSE TO THEM
13. THE BEST WEAPON TO FIGHT YOUR ENEMY IS TO PITCH HIS ENEMY AGAINST HIM.
14. BE WISE AS SERPENT
15. DON'T OWE RIVERS WORKERS SALARY
16. TRY AND PAY THE PENSIONER AND ORGANISE FREE EYE TREATMENT FOR AULTS ABOVE 60
17. GO BACK TO NUMBER 1 ABOVE
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by tommykiwi(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Wrong headline, it would have been better if it was stated like dis...Buhari may swear in some CRIMINALS by Wednesday!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by optimusprime2(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Oh really... That's his own cup of coffe
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by AreaFada2: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
With the confirmation of Amechi as a minister, I will deduce that Buhari's campaign on corruption is a Hoax.

It was a scam all along. The played on Nigerians' fears and sentiments, like insecurity and corruption.

In better climes, Amaechi would be seen as carrying too much of a baggage. A major distraction. To be in an "anti-corruption" government.
He doesn't have to have been convicted.

Ministers & govt officials in other places even resign to focus on clearing their names when accused.

But we have the lowest standards in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by munayo(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2015
The truth of the matter is that, the APC senators has put senate president(Senator Bankola Saraki) in a very high situation,in the sense that they treating him if Rutimi Amaechi is been scream through as a Minister, that they will withdraw their support. so lets fold our hands and see what will happen.
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2015
But amaechi has a criminal case pending before the court.Why is buhari still insist on swearing him in?This corrupt-free ex general is something else.
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by Farkson(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
SenJoe:
Buhari govt is a fiction, War against corruption is a mirage, APC led government is the biggest Scam ever, bigger than chibok girls sec school. I'm not amazed they have Professors is Scamollogy.

Are u a terminologist?
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by erinalex: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ekweremadu is a coward.
u mean the highest ranking PDP senator in the house ? That tells u that PDP can never be the real opposition Nigerians crave for.
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by onatisi(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:

there was never an anti corruption campaign in the first instance and there was never any plan for one
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Be that as it may, their portpolios can be unveiled before Wednesday.
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2015
amaechi destroying pdp since 120AD
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by yemmynoni: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:

as if your opinion matters, it shall be well with you
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by yemmynoni: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2015
SenJoe:
Buhari govt is a fiction, War against corruption is a mirage, APC led government is the biggest Scam ever, bigger than chibok girls sec school. I'm not amazed they have Professors is Scamollogy.
it okay, 4 years is too small for you to Wail
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by erinalex: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2015
boboLIL:
cattle rearer and his cattle ... Anti-corruption indeed... This is change 4 real
. U are still here wailing, when gej himself has move on well with his life. God pass u, so u expect Amechi to fail,in order for you to come here and start telling us,how APC used & dumped him ? Continue to cry over a spilled milk. Wicked pple like you always have a double-standard on issues,why ? Strangely,we did not had of 'moral burden',when Fasoye became Ekiti PDP candidate,despite having more than 6 counts charge against him in the law court
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by Chi4otito: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Based on my analyses on the Imo State nominee (Anwuka Anthony) and his portfolio n records, as I listened carefully to his speech, I think that he should be made the minister of Education.
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by Ayibaba1: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:

Do you really think for a moment that what was said about Amaechi was true? You must be kidding me. Read between the line please.
Re: Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday by Desric(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:

So in your view, "Amaechi's corruption" is unprecedented even to that of Akpabio and co?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Released Chibok Girls Travel Home For Christmas / Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola / Tijani Umar: ₦1.3 Billion Approved For Villa Clinic Is Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.