Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex (1394 Views)

Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria / I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress / Jumia Black Friday Deals With Shipping Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex by udumosam23(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2015
This is the second time my products is been delayed after it reached Lagos. The first time I was asked to pay more than ten thousand naira as custom fee after my laptop was withheld for about two weeks.

Now ten laptops are facing similar predicaments. This is after I've paid a huge amount with myUs for shipping.

Pls is any other person facing this, what is the possible way out?
Re: I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2015
udumosam23:
This is the second time my products is been delayed after it reached Lagos. The first time I was asked to pay more than ten thousand naira as custom fee after my laptop was withheld for about two weeks.

Now ten laptops are facing similar predicaments. This is after I've paid a huge amount with myUs for shipping.

Pls is any other person facing this, what is the possible way out?
It a pity bro,there are certain reasons that make DHL to be putting your goods onhold but they will tell you it was custom though custom do theirs atimes.Ten laptops is too much for a courier company to consider legit shipment.You just have to demand to see their manager and clear yourself but you will still pay.My advice for you incase of next time maybe you should find a mean to be shipping your goods by cargo using airline and get it cleared.....goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex by Nwogeh: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2015
My Rev , I have followed u and wish to connect with u on facebook use Liberator nwogeh ogbonna To connect me or better stil drop ur face book name pls.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex by Nwogeh: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
sir can you connect me on Whats app ......i worshiped at Akanu Ibiam Reformed PCN before relocating to portharcourt though I'm from Okposi
Re: I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex by chikkaobi(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Custom fee is 10% of your goods worth.
I will advice you use Shoptomydoor.
Been using them for years now. They clear your goods and all.
Just order, ship, and relax.

Thank me later.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex by shoptomydoor: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Chikkaobi,

We appreciate that you have taken time out to tell everyone that you find our platform viable and trustworthy. We will like to appreciate you as our loyal customer, can we have your unit/order number to enable us do that? We appreciate your business as will continue to improve to serve you better.

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.

chikkaobi:
Custom fee is 10% of your goods worth.
I will advice you use Shoptomydoor.
Been using them for years now. They clear your goods and all.
Just order, ship, and relax.

Thank me later.
Re: I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex by chikkaobi(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Chikkaobi,

We appreciate that you have taken time out to tell everyone that you find our platform viable and trustworthy. We will like to appreciate you as our loyal customer, can we have your unit/order number to enable us do that? We appreciate your business as will continue to improve to serve you better.

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor.

Wow!
Here : UNIT xxxx (Edited after been contacted)

Been with you guys since AAS days, way back.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Shipping With Fedex by udumosam23(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ chikkaobi, thanks I'll give them a trial. @ Nwaoghe nice we can connect. 08066016141

(1) (Reply)

19 Bill Gates Quotes About Business And The Real World / Harvard Graduate Set To Start Nigeria’s First Online-only Bank. / Strength Of Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.