Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,858 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! (65140 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Releases Sexy New Photos / Regina Askia Rocks See-Through Top In Sexy New Photo / ALL BOOBS Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Releases Sexy New Photos,exposes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by condralbede(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
awesomegenius:
s.m.h.......Nairaland Mods should be ashamed of themselves
Big time.....I wonder Wats happening to dem

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Enahi:

Hater lets see your picture, I know so many guys crushing over her without her even been nude.
Cynthia is very pretty, but the makeup and hair colour is hiding her beauty.
I am very disappointed that you compared her to Asa in terms of beauty. You must be blind.

ROTFL.

See this one.

Which beauty.

Even without make up, that broad cannot stand me biko.

Just cause Y'all lick her back side doesn't mean she is pretty, Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by baslone: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
I Think She's Dope!!
all these hate is only gonna increase her fame.

I think she is simply trying too hard and totally uncalled for lyrically this girl is blazing!!!!

Same shitz she did and boobs almost popped out bra during the last headies.

Besides all these thrashy! I think I agree with you- She up!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
It is not that special... I swear wit everything I still suck boobs yesterday night
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Enahi(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
kennygee:

ROTFL.

See this one.

Which beauty.

Even without make up, that broad cannot stand me biko.

Just cause Y'all lick her back side doesn't mean she is pretty, Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

You can keep hating, I insist upload your picture and lets compare.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by saintkel(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
This early morning @the third picture.

If only some women can leave the getting naked part, and just show case their talents, i am sure they will go far. Not sure, i have heard of this woman before, but naturally i will tend to look at her from another light, instead from a pure artistic view.

We are Nigerian's and the boob shows is alien to us.

Although, i doubt a lot of the Vaseline crew on Nairaland will complain.
Vaseline get crew? Hmm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Enahi(f): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
baslone:

I think she is simply trying too hard and totally uncalled for lyrically this girl is blazing!!!!

Same shitz she did and boobs almost popped out bra during the last headies.

Besides all these thrashy! I think I agree with you- She up!

Yeah I think she is ok with her music but I dont likeher dressing and makeup is kinda thrashy.
I particularly don't like the nose ring and the red hair.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Boobs no even dey move men again,nothing to imagine again cos its all in the open.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by ghanamaican: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Typical nigerian woman.....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Milaxx: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Her boobs have been on the net for ages, Nothing New. Stupid girl
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by decatalyst(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Richie0974:

People be looking for likes on NL. ...is it food?? undecided

E dey pain you?

People be looking for cheap trouble and fame on social media tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by adellam16(f): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Its good. Boob exposure aint a new thing. Cynthia continue ooooo if dats d best way to sell ur market
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by pepperonii(f): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
that's aaaaall she has to offer, she's trying to be relevant. allow her
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Nicepoker(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rubb!sh.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Simitrendy:

Smh wink

Where's your Album tho..

I downloaded your song "Such A Diva".

I couldn't believe it.... Despite all d hypes grin

download my 2singles titled JIM JIM and Bounce to enjoy nice track from me plz don't forget to share and quote me after http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041

BOUNCED http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by aseroy20(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jealousy tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Mubz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
I didn't have to see Asa's boobs before I was convinced how talented she was!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by revolt(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
This goddess will kill me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Who art calypso compared to thee... Ill catch a grenade for thee...o thou godess
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by revolt(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
This goddess go kill me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Who art calypso compared to thee... Ill catch a grenade for thee...o thou godess
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by montees(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
German Juice" wow "
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by ZziClass1k(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
deadZONE:
I dont know your definition of *EXPOSE*
buh to me expose is when nothing is covering
or hindering my view of the boobs!!! those are
very decent picture any decent lady would take!!!

grin grin grin
Decent my foot! do you even know what is decent. do not talk crap.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by deebrain(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rude gurl, wha gwan?

German juice moving inna ya veins?

Batty boay dem ar rub style lotion inna their rooms big time.

Cover dem assets. Me like yr jamz.

respect.

Blood fire.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Stanley08(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
kennygee:
This geh is not a fine somebody.

That is why she needs to get attention with these less than tasteful pictures.

Without All these make up, i will still pick Asa over her.

This is a smart Nigerian woman! Bless you!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Chukzy44(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
deadZONE:
I dont know your definition of *EXPOSE*
buh to me expose is when nothing is covering
or hindering my view of the boobs!!! those are
very decent picture any decent lady would take!!!

grin grin grin
4 real?u re dat dumb?wats ur definition of decency 'my frnd'sometin is rely speaking tru u or u re out of ur mind if u call dat "decent"
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by homealone2(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Abdul318:
Wow! Am madly in love with u cynthia morgan
point of correction! I think ur in Lust not Love
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
I fit die on top this boobs mehn...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
The pinchur and age thoo.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by hob(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
German Puff Puff

I need some of it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by whizdame(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
she must definitely collect the D tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by damyzino(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I like what i'm seeing
She's got a super duper assets and using them well.
Madt Love Cynthia
she no too fine joor
Re: Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! by adegunwa4real(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
deramarks:
U know I don't like her @ d person dat posted d shi* so not fans all over d country or howeva did u put it even if am d only one dat doesn't like diz tragedy musician I'll survive she is an example ov ugly like if u hate ma reply if u like ma reply still quote me if u don't fall into any category share if u read diz reply u cud also not do anytin to it so I won't notice u did

SMH! If to say u no fine ehn! Chai...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts / Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.