Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,651 members, 7,921,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

So Which Goat Won The Fight? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So Which Goat Won The Fight? (1039 Views)

Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3? / Who Owns The Goat? / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Which Goat Won The Fight? by my2cents(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2006
http://www.akwaibominterest.com/odd%20_news.htm

I guess when they say "organization that advocates for, and protects the interest of Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria." on their "About us" page (http://www.akwaibominterest.com/about.htm), they didn't mean humans LOL
Re: So Which Goat Won The Fight? by angelz(f): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2006
Frnd, wat's d relatnship btw goats winning n akwa lbom. Bail me out,cus l cant undastand dis ur stuff.
Re: So Which Goat Won The Fight? by Boluhbrown: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2006
Wat's d meanin of dis?wat has goats winnin got to do wit akwa ibom?i tink dis is supposed 2 b a jokes section
Re: So Which Goat Won The Fight? by Boluhbrown: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2006
Wat's d meanin of dis?wat has goats winnin got to do wit akwa ibom?i tink dis is supposed 2 b a jokes section
Re: So Which Goat Won The Fight? by oge4real(f): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2006
@my2cents,
thanks 4 d introduction,when is the actual joke comin up?
Re: So Which Goat Won The Fight? by my2cents(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2006
Too bad not too many of you catch the joke in this. Not all jokes, by the way, are meant to be laughed at. The joke is this: A site that dedicates itself in promoting Akwa Ibom State Interests is for whatever reason devoting its web space to promoting something that is far from what I would call promotion - a goat fight.

You could also look at it this way - the fight in itself is also a joke. For one, the person who took their time to photograph pretty much every single scene should perhaps be given an award wink

In the end sha, if you still don't get it, you can always visit other posts in this section tongue

(1) (Reply)

Thirsty Child / 9 Things I Hate / My Custom Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.