Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Help! I Want To Start A Sports Website And Media Firm. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help! I Want To Start A Sports Website And Media Firm. (450 Views)

Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex / A Highly Profitable Sports Website For Sale / Is This The Best Sports Website In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Start A Sports Website And Media Firm. by joshmoy(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
hi guys. I wanna start a sports website that will be promoting sports at the grassroot level and also a sports media company. Pls i need your suggestions on possible content on d site, what to do and how to go about it.
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Sports Website And Media Firm. by joshmoy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
cc: lalasticlala pls push this to the front page
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Sports Website And Media Firm. by adehsenior(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Who are your targets when you talk about grass root? Is it targeted on promoting the Nigerian premier league or you want it to be a global sports website?
I believe if you are able to answer the question and other suggestions that others will give, you make head way.
Re: Help! I Want To Start A Sports Website And Media Firm. by joshmoy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
adehsenior:
Who are your targets when you talk about grass root? Is it targeted on promoting the Nigerian premier league or you want it to be a global sports website?
I believe if you are able to answer the question and other suggestions that others will give, you make head way.
presently, our nigerian athletes and probably west africans. Its targeted at publicising our talented athletes majorly

(1) (Reply)

JOSE MOURINHO: End Of An Era / Did Mourinho Sleep At All? / Who Should Be Super Eagles Top Striker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.