Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! (5391 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
If you pass this test definitely u are a gentle Man and an Husband material.
What is wrong with the pix below;

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by glimpse33(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided so, I should en danger my life at the other side of the walk way because I wan be gentleman?

God purnish her!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by yorex2011: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
The man should walk on the side closest to the road

2 Likes

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by HungerBAD: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bros the Muscle for the other person leg?abi na two men dey stroll so?

You mean say make him help her carry her bag? for wetin na?

4 Likes

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
He's walking on the wrong side, making her to now look like his bodyguard.
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by falconey(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
yorex2011:
The man should walk on the side closest to the road

that's it!

1 Like

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by HawksDude(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
I'm a gentle man!
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Have always been doing this without me knowing it a gentle man thing, wow.

1 Like

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by ezteem(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:

The bag.... Jeez ..its obvious nah, he's not carrying her bag... Its her choice to walk on that end ... Who send am?
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by simplemach(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Story story, make I go die because I want be gentleman..?
Let me tell you, somebody who likes the girl will just run over you when you are closer to the road so as to have the opportunity to get thee girl.
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Zaikon(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
according to what op mean the man should walk close to the road while the lady walk by his left hand.

But does that implies being a gentle or good husband
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
ezteem:

The bag.... Jeez ..its obvious nah, he's not carrying her bag... Its her choice to walk on that end ... Who send am?
Guy hope u GF is nt on NL to see dis ur quote
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
simplemach:
Story story, make I go die because I want be gentleman..?
Let me tell you, somebody who likes the girl will just run over you when you are closer to the road so as to have the opportunity to get thee girl.
Ur GF will need to think twice b4 following u to d altar
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Mutuwa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
everyone for himself..the Almighty for everyone.
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by IamLEGEND1: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
her papa
no be this kind nónsense feminist ídiots dey cry about?
make she waka close to road jor
daz none of mah business
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rabbitch! U expekt me to carry her bag?

Na me force am mk sh dey Cari load abt? Abeegi!
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Non-feminist female spotted! Awaiting orders from Cpt. Michellla before engaging tango.
Cpt. Michellla: Hold your fire.
Come in Cpt. dechandel. Cpt. Michellla says to hold fire and tango is leaving my line-of-sight. Please advise.
Cpt. Dechandel: Neutralize tango before she leaves killzone! Open fire now!!!

Rickrichards: Haba, dechandel! I resemble killer? Na only nairaland we dey nah. You too dey take things serious sef. We just dey play and all of a sudden you wan kill person. Smh cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by BOWOTO(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
The man should get himself a car so they'll stop walking.

2 Likes

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by tobyemmanuel(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
The guy as a gentleman is supposed to be carrying that lady's bag. Am I rite?
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by SamjohnnyB(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
the guy is at a wrong side. He should be were the lady is.

1 Like

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by 30secs(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
maybe she's a feminist
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by CreamyBanana(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What makes it the wrong side? All the men that walked on the right side, where are they today. It is 6ft for everybody. Vanity upon vanity, everything is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by kokoA(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
The only thing wrong with the pix is her flat yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by macaranta(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
so he should position himself for a possible drive-by??
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by reachycul(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
d man shld work on d oda side
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by flokii: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
@OP so you fit carry ur wife hand bag if una two dey waka?..

you're not a gentleman you're a.mumu..

na ur type be dat pastor wey d wife turn to punching bag...

just imagine
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by MurphyG1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:

That is what is wrong with the post angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
glimpse33:
undecided so, I should en danger my life at the other side of the walk way because I wan be gentleman?

God purnish her!

God bless you.
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
SamjohnnyB:
the guy is at a wrong side. He should be were the lady is.

Why should he be where she is? He's immune to the possible dangers on that side?
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by chigoizie7(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
So,na me suppose go die abi?

Una no serious.
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 31, 2015
OP, I no be Gentleman, So I don't understand Shiit angry!!!

BTW, Happy Birthday To ipledge10 .
& Happy Birthday To My Hommie, Hustla.
Long Life & humongous Accomplishments
Guys!!!
Re: Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! by timilehing(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Yam leg

(1) (2) (Reply)

“he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) / Check Out These 9 African Girls With Big & Sexy Surroundings / My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.