Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,814 members, 7,976,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark (29920 Views)

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by miqos02(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
eh yaa
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by TRADELYN: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
This man should respect himself naa. undecided
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Emmafrancis: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
So
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Naijaaccountwiz: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Edwin should just go and sit his a** down abeg
visit for all your Accounting related questions and issues. very helpful for student of Accounting in our tertiary Institution
http://www.naijaaccountwiz..com.ng
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by zubbyenebeli: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
This oldman shld shut up,wot did he expect from jona,d whole nation?wot abt all d benefits,dt he benefitted,dt d who d izon nation are aware of?mctweeeeew.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Intendy: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
All this is not new.
He who sows deceit shall reap evil.
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVE AFTER THEM
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by AreaFada2: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Interesting seeing them make a Political/Personal Mockery of themselves.

That Reuben Abati, sometimes, i think was the first to see the hand- writing on the Wall that selling Jonathan to Nigerian's would have been an Herculean task, and had decided not to put too much effort in promoting the brand JONATHAN to Nigerian's

He is a wise man.

The fallout of Jonathan's losing the election, has broken bonds and friendship, and it will continue doing so for a long time. Those intending to go into Politics, should study the PDP Model on NOT WHAT TO DO IN POLITICS and learn. The irony of the PDP fallout, is that aside their TOP MEN, taking shots at each other.

Their foot soldiers too, like Barcanista and co. are having their own fall outs down there too.

Since the same PDP people like Atiku, Saraki, El-Rufai, Amaechi, Tambuwa, Kwakwanso, navigator OBJ and others now populate APC, APC have even a bigger lesson to learn.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Richie0974: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
asokoromadam:

Your father is a bastard and your mum dells cock.Did they tell you GEJ lost the election !

lol
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by kinibigdeal(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
I doubt if Buhari can match GEJ performance. Is it from the agricultural sector and d economy. GEJ ban the importation of Rice that boost our local rice, immediately PMB came into power, he and is Custom brother lift the ban. Where is the sense? This is economics not cow

2 Likes

Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by korel9: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by ACHIEVERBA: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
This man is just trying to remain relevant!
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Goke7: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Can this jona people just give us some breathing space? They are all the same, bunch of hypocrites.

I just hope PMB and his men are learning. The guys around the place of power can never be friends. They look like friends when in aso rock but act like enemies when they are booted out.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by simplynola(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mr Clark, must you reply? you are getting older. Stop all these childish act of throwing muds at yourself. At 90 you should respect yourself and be a role model. But for now, i can't even think of making you my top 5000 role model in the world.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by babafirst(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ofcourse Reuben Abati did not sell GEJ well,imagine 'allowing' TV stations to air the most misleading,embarrassing,babasala-ish,annoying advert ever ,comparing GEJ with Lee Kuan Yew and Mandela.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by ba7man(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
asokoromadam:

Your father is a bastard and your mum dells cock.Did they tell you GEJ lost the election !
Dont mind him, GEJ won the election........

........... in the parallel universe of Andromeda. cheesy
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by seangy4konji: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dangote trailer don pass between them.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Adminisher: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Long and short. Jonathan was scrap. Anytime they are discussing this guy in terms that make him look passive like an invalid , my contempt increases.
Should it matter how well or how badly they defended him?
The guy himself was a one man saboteur of himself Everytime he opened his mouth he made Reuben Abatis job more difficult. Every interview , every press conference , every campaign stop he gave ammunition to his opponents.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Truckpusher(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
It is unfortunate that Reuben Abati and Edwin Clark have shown the world how they both slept on duty allowing enemies to creep on to the President almost destroying his Government.....smh
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Bigdreams(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmm... Revealing...

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Pidggin(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
One of the last minute decisions taken by Jonathan was the approval of E.K. Clark's university in Kiagbodo, Burutu, Delta State; I don't understand by Clark should be this hard on the former President. Is it to be in Buhari's good book?
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by missKiffy(f): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
A kin bu agbalagba nile yoruba, mo ba ni ki baba yi gbe nu soun
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by CuteTj(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
It was at this juncture, when there was general complaint
about the government not aggressively fighting
corruption, I addressed an open petition to the then Chief
Justice of the Federation, Hon. Justice Dahiru Musdapher,
dated 2nd November, 2011, complaining that most of
those charged to court especially those of the former
governors who have become senators were still pending.

“He promptly replied my letter on 3rd November, 2015."

Today is 30th October 2015 and he was quoted to have said that his letter was promptly on 3rd November 2015.
Is it Pa Clark that doesn't know what he's saying of its the Premiumtimes reporter that doesn't know what he's writing.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by shamecurls(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wailing Wailers! Edwin Clark and Abati re fighting oooo...Come and seperate dem oooooo
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by ocelot2006(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
It's time Chief Clarke shuts the fvck up. Christ! A clear case of fair weather "friend" and pathological liar. The man disgusts me angry
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by BelovedofLord: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
No, GEJ did not lose the Election, rather he lost the Election 2015, quite woefully wouldn't you say!

Please wake up from your slumbering and wishful thinking and day dreaming.

I just hope you don't require psychiatrist's evaluation.

And finally, RECEIVE SENSE....... .Okay.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by okaagu: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good for them.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Johniyke2flex(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Seunaj05:
It's so disturbing how this old man no de shame. Didn't he personally create enemies for GEJ when he told him that Obj and the north does not like him and that he should see and treat them as enemies? Wot sort of justification could he probably b seeking for? Agbaya!

But it was the bitter truth! Recent vilification of Jonathan's image lends credence to that fact.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Okanokan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
The 2015 Presidential Election has come and gone, and there is a new Government in place, so it is out of place for Chief Clark to take us back to thier actions and inaction during that period. What is expected of Chief Clark is to join hands with Mr Buhari to proffer solutions to the numerous problem confronting the nation. It is a shame that the High Chief should engage in a media war with a person we will consider his son, Whlie it is also a very big disappointment, disgrace for Ruben Abati to join issues with Chief Clark, these brouhaha tells us how disappointing Jonathan Government was and it should be a warning to future leaders that gathering ethnic sycophant is not sine qua non with Good Governance.
Its time Chief EK Clark return to a quiet retirement, let other leaders of the Niger Delta try to regain our momentum, balance as we mend fences with other ethnic nationalities.
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by hotdi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I JUST THE LAUGH IN MY DIALECT cheesy grin cheesy SEE THE SO CALLED TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA (TAN) AGENTS WASHING THEIR DIRTY CLOTHES OUTSIDE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I CAN'T JUST STOP LAAAAFFFFFING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by JurostRB: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Many poeple find faults without an end, yet do nothing to mend (every ass would love to hear him self blare)!
Re: How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark by Seunaj05(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
But u don't teach someone like that in politics @ Johniyke2flex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.