Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics (7820 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Saturday Breakfast: Wat Did U Have Fr Breakfast / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by osesology(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
hmmm. this reminds me of the good old days. little naive girls tripping and falling over you. My boy, you better be careful what or who you get involved with. The most dangerous period in a young man's life is the time between 15 and 30. If you are above 30, then congrats cos there's a huge chance that you are going to live long. You can quote me if you agree or disagree' but I know what I'm saying.
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by ststyreal(f): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2015
ymme01:
A friend told me about this, since i dont have anything to lose by trying ( i'm not paying anything to register), i have tried it. You may want to try it too... too much income no dey hurt oooo.
Pls open the link as it appear http://PayTaski.com/?ref=35642 after opening it, register for free and you will automatically get $25 when u register.
Come here my friend I know what u are doing. How did u get the link pasted here? Did u copy and paste? Please I need your assistance as to how to get the link address pasted any where I want to.
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by hinduskoso: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2015
junior,you are the sick person,,nd am sure @ 16yrs,you are not far from soap tins
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by BelieveLima(m): 1:42am On Oct 31, 2015
benega:
Am a young fresh dude of 16. Recently, a fine girl, who newly arrived our estate has been making passes. I thought that's where it ends, but she was bold enough to tell me to my face that she wants to date me, hmm mm. in her words she said "junior, anytime I see u I wet my pant" Pls is the gal ill or something
just 2 question 4 u.
1..Is she also a TEEN like you, or she is try to practice child abuse?
2..You are pursing ur dream & a girl is visiting u @ 16, even in a private setting where she said such dirty word to u? May that ur dream turn to reality soon.
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by ewizard1: 3:22am On Oct 31, 2015
LieDetector:

ability to recognise a troll when you see one is one of many characteristics of an adult
YOU SIR... ARE CORRECT!
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by cruzyteejay(m): 4:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Well,the post doesn't sound like its from a 16yrs old dude

99% devoted to your books?
How come you knew that you are naive when you don't care about girls?

BOTTOM LINE:- you for wait make the lie boil wella before you dish am out
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by fullstreets: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2015
M surprised nobody has said vvf yet
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by stinggy(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2015
chimkaire:
Benega/Banega, the latter is deactivated cos the former's been duping peeps on NL claiming to be female. What do you want of us? Ihere eme cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin undecided
I've missed gists sha. wen e apun?
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by mickyeddi(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2015
benega:
Am a young fresh dude of 16. Girls have never really been on MA radar coz I devote myself 99% to chasing MA dreams, and hence u could say that I'm naive on the subject (not that I care much). Recently, a fine girl, who newly arrived our estate has been making passes. I thought that's where it ends, but she was bold enough to tell me to my face that she wants to date me, hmm mm. I politely declined the offer, but she smiled and said i must be hers Anyway to cut the long story short, the other day, she visited Me and was saying many long things. But 1 thing she said I don't understand, in her words she said "junior, anytime I see u I wet my pant" Pls is the gal ill or something

Yet another fantasist with a made up story. Get a life!
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by chudyprince: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2015
as soon as he mentioned pic & i couldn't see any, i knew the guy is 16 or less
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Spicylate(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2015
I came to see the pictures ooo smiley
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
stinggy:

I've missed gists sha. wen e apun?
I just dey luk you undecided
Re: Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics by poeticjerry(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
The dude jst practically came out to say he's traducing,yet peeps will still go ahead to spew out thrash.....He's jst being a prick on the internet,he aint 16.....Its glaring...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You? / Dear Guys!! / Which Lagos Church Has A High Number Of Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.