Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,795 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Need 2get Her Off Ma Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need 2get Her Off Ma Back (1001 Views)

Girls I Want To Drink Ma Sperm / Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by just1(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2009
i'm in a relationship(wld b 2yrs soon), met dis oda gal recently n jst wantd 2shag her cos she was a yoruba gal, now d deed has happened n she dosent want 2let go, d shaggin wasnt even worth it cos she "reach ma calabar gal", i need ideas on how 2boot d yoruba gal out,
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by tope5000: 4:38pm On May 08, 2009
just1:

i'm in a relationship(wld b 2yrs soon), met dis oda gal recently n jst wantd 2shag her cos she was a yoruba gal, now d deed has happened n she dosent want 2let go, d shaggin wasnt even worth it cos she "reach ma calabar gal", i need ideas on how 2boot d yoruba gal out,

U wanted to shag her cuz she is yoruba?? Are u alrite at all up there? undecided
Since wen did the yorubas become shag-mates . . . . . see insult angry angry angry angry
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Lax75(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2009
@ tope5000

Haba, maybe the guy dey dream about yoruba sisters now. Our yoruba sisters have it goin on. Make the guy dream on, lol
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by MrCrackles(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2009
Poster

Get her off your dic.k first!
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by just1(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2009
jst neva shaggd a yoruba gal, don dey lag 4abt 28yrs, omo d gal dey worry me die n @crackles, she's off ma di, k man, i neva get any ideas 4rm una oooo
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by yme1(f): 5:26pm On May 08, 2009
since you don become shaggy

just continue to dey shag dey go tongue
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by tope5000: 5:27pm On May 08, 2009
Lax75:

@ tope5000

Haba, maybe the guy dey dream about yoruba sisters now. Our yoruba sisters have it goin on. Make the guy dream on, lol

Dude is still carzy.
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Secretz(f): 5:28pm On May 08, 2009
@ mr crackles

Lmao!!!
@ poster you have given a perfect example of a boy who can't engage his brain in thought whilst his willy is in the pussy!
Well done, you have purchased your first stalker! And its costing you ur life!
Mchewwwwwwww!
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Lax75(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2009
Dude,

I suggest you keep your thing in your pants and stick to your stalker. If you "shag" a yoruba sister na you go become stalker grin
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by tpiah: 5:48pm On May 08, 2009
just1:

i'm in a relationship(wld b 2yrs soon)]

, met dis oda gal recently n jst wantd 2shag

just1:
jst wantd 2shag er cos she was a yoruba gal,

just1:

now d deed has happened n she dosent want 2let go, d shaggin wasnt even worth it cos she "reach ma calabar gal",

just1:
i need ideas on how 2boot d yoruba gal out,

some mothers do have them.

btw, if wishes were horses.
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by bluespice(f): 6:23pm On May 08, 2009
cat damn!

some fellas do loose it sometimes angry
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by just1(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2009
if u guys were not out 2hlp me, u'all shld ve not written anytin, well yoruba gal has stoppd botherin me, no b God
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Kunbee: 1:28am On May 12, 2009
u r mastubating 2 much dats y ur brain cells are clogging yorubas aint lyk dat geez get a life and while at it go 2 rehab 4 u know wat
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Mokwe: 8:52am On May 12, 2009
Why are Men this callous! embarassed
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by just1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
@Mokwe, i'm not callous
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
I hope she gave you AIDs angry
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by DrLorenz1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I hope she gave you AIDs angry

U and AIDS get any understanding? U've been raining AIDS down on everybody since yesterday grin grin
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

U and AIDS get any understanding? U've been raining AIDS down on everybody since yesterday grin grin
Im just shocked that people are choosing to play with their lives in this AIDS infected age lipsrsealed. Anyhoo, hope you are ok. smiley
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by DrLorenz1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im just shocked that people are choosing to play with their lives in this AIDS infected age lipsrsealed. Anyhoo, hope you are ok. smiley

Those people don't think they're playing with their lives. If you're living the kind of life they're living, you wouldn't think so. . .
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Those people don't think they're playing with their lives. If you're living the kind of life they're living, you wouldn't think so. . .
I guess so but they are responsible for propagating the virus. angry angry grin grin
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by whitesturd(f): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2009
poster.u re sick in the head.wud ve even pardoned u 4 dis stupid and immature post of urs but cos u mentioned yoruba,i wud not pardon u.u re a big fool 4 saying dt u slept wt her cos she is a yoruba girl.how old are u sef?6,i imagne cos even a day old chicken still has brain more dan u.ure just to foolish to be real.how i wish i were the yoruba girl,wud ve dealt with u ruthlessly.oponu afofungbemu.
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
<h1>incase you haven't noticed the thread is months old.Just thought i let u know</h1>
Re: Need 2get Her Off Ma Back by just1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
una dey vex oooo, it was jst a Bleep with no strings attached,

(1) (Reply)

She Is 13 And He Is 23 But They Love Each Other. / How Do I Get Rid Of This Jealousy? / This Love Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.