Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

To The Guys In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys In The House (645 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys In The House by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi guys, if ur girlfriend should tell u this "infact I would have broken up with you buh i dnt knw y m still holding on" pls wat will u do
Re: To The Guys In The House by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
pelumieji:
Hi guys, if ur girlfriend should tell u this "infact I would have broken up with you buh i dnt knw y m still holding on" pls wat will u do
I will serve her red card instanta.
Re: To The Guys In The House by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mrcdorv:
I will serve her red card instanta.
Thanks bro...dats wat I jst did
Re: To The Guys In The House by utenwuson: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
jst don't let her go @ least 4 sex! wen u re done wt her then u tel her same! " I would av left u since but cos of sex I hold on 2 u now I don't wanna see ur face again! karashika
Re: To The Guys In The House by falconey(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
that's SHIIT!
Re: To The Guys In The House by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
utenwuson:
jst don't let her go @ least 4 sex! wen u re done wt her then u tel her same! " I would av left u since but cos of sex I hold on 2 u now I don't wanna see ur face again! karashika
I wud av done dat bro bt its an ldr...I wish it isn't
Re: To The Guys In The House by HCpaul(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Try to forgive her now. Am only trying to advice o.
Re: To The Guys In The House by HCpaul(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
[comment]TEXT[/comment]
Re: To The Guys In The House by ademipeju(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
ademipeju:
Enter here to nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015

www.nairaland.com/2692096/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-nomination/3
Re: To The Guys In The House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
HCpaul:
Try to forgive her now. Am only trying to advice o.
oh even when she wasn't remorseful or apologized for it
Re: To The Guys In The House by Charles4075(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
pelumieji:
Ask her to tell you the reasons. Then I can give my own advice.

(1) (Reply)

A - Z Relationship Tips / Young Girl Narrates Why She Is A Virgin And Refused Sex Before Marriage (photo) / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.