Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Out Of Status F1 Student, Marrying A US Citizen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Out Of Status F1 Student, Marrying A US Citizen (1241 Views)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Adjustment Of Status (aos) From F1, K1, F2, Etc To Green Card (usa Only!) / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Out Of Status F1 Student, Marrying A US Citizen by durellaman: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
i came into the country 15 september, 2015, with a F1 student visa. i droped out of school 2weeks ago, but havent informed the school authorities yet. As i write, im getting married tomrrow with my long term girlfriend, shes American . My question is, am i qualified to apply for a work authorization card and possibly a SSN, or i need to get an adjustment of status ?.. besides, i also read some testimonies whereby someone saying, he got his authorization card but didnt apply for his temporary green card, he applied after working two years, and applied for 10 yrs(resident permit),and he was issued. is that possible too?
your response will be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Out Of Status F1 Student, Marrying A US Citizen by justwise(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like

(1)

Lost The Paper To Claim My Visa Via Theft In Hotel Room / From Uk To Canada / Cost Of Traveling To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.