Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,371 members, 7,920,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

PROFESSIONAL And Official Begging - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PROFESSIONAL And Official Begging (538 Views)

Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel / A Nairaland Begging Hushpuppi For Only 2million Naira In An Epic Way / [funny Pix] Arsenal Players And Official Being Forced To Board Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL And Official Begging by generah: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
A man was puttin on suit while i was walking on the road nd d man walked to me.

Man (in suit): plz am going to Ikeja nd hav been coming from Epe,now dat am at Ajah my money has finish nd it's very important for me to go to ikeja today. Plz i beg u,assist me with money,#200,#500 or any amount is nt too small my broda,plzzz help me.

Arinze: (removed 1000naira nd gave it to him) plzzz u hav to start going now so dat u won't miss wat u hav to go nd do.

The following day while i was moving on d road,i met diz same man with suit nd he could'nt identify me bcuz i was putting on a different cloth. The man walked to again

Man (in suit):plz am going to Ikeja and hav been coming from Epe,now dat am at Ajah my money has finish nd it's very important for me to go to ikeja today. Plz i beg u,assist me with money,#200,#500 or any amount is nt too small my broda,plzzz help me.

Arinze: (gave him 500naira) make sure u start going to ikeja now oooo....

The next day again.... I was putting on anoda cloth nd this time i was moving in anoda direction bt wen i saw diz same man i decided 2 walk towards him cuz i know dat he won't i dentify me.

Man (in suit): (use his normal way of begging)

Arinze: [url=ourbaze.com/index.php?topic=484.msg650;topicseen#new]The full Joke Is here[size=12pt][/size][/url]

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Funniest Things You Observe In Comercial Yellow Bus / Chelsea / Photo Of D Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.