Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) (48629 Views)

Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) / Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Baddestmudafuka:

How do you guys survive in Lagos See dis kain fu©king question this fu©king somborry dey ask, I mean, wtf is this fu©king id!ot feeling like? Ur fada, waka shege onyioshi mudafucker!
why are you cursing all around the thread? wth?
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by klbakare(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I can bet you that not one motorist knew the number for police to dial, smh undecided

Like why can't we get a "911" type number in Nigeria that every citizen would know Even if it where a 3 year old kid sef, his naija police car toy would have the number on the side, so he/she would already be growing up with the instinct to dial that number when in trouble.

Why does naija have to always lag behind Makes me want to become Governor or President someday men, to try to solve these common sense issues, or at least prop up someone with common sense to solve the common sense issues.

Ordinary electricity, we can't harness angry Do you guys know when electricity was discovered We are not even asking these leaders to setup high tech labs to re-discover electricity undecided we're just asking them to simply import the technology and pay the cost without stealing the money.

Getting tired of waiting for naija to get common sense men, sigh undecided

guy prop me up. Be my Godfather. I have the same ambition as you.common sense issues need to be resolved
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Deesquare01(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2015
U ought 2 help dem by calling any of d force team of our country 2 cum help out instead of taking pix.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by tivta(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Baddestmudafuka:

So there were no fu©king street robberies at ember months during Tinubu and Fashola administrations? This muthafucker can lie for Africa.

As bad as robbers pushing people out of cars? Smh
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Adesiji77: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2015
DzTzl:
Will u stop bn tribalistic? I was robbed last month & it was no chinedu or okpara but by my own ngb.ati ngb.ati broda, crime rate is increasing

Sorry about that. Which route?
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2015
HawksDude:
Ember months. Christmas is near. Some people wanna go show off in the village.

I guess you want Ambode to start patrolling the state roads.

I pray you don't experience this. That's such a naive comment to make. He's (Ambode) is the executive governor of the state. He has powers to order police personnel on the stretch of the bridge. What are you saying??
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by fortune1968: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Ezedon:
APC IN ACTION
which apc .blame jonathan and pdp who armed d opc and gani adams wt gun &cutlasses for campaign in d last election . they displayed it openly then.Now ,we can all c d result of gej lawlessness and cluelessness
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by tmxme(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2015
If Lagos state governor gan see those robbers he go snap selfie with them
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by fortune1968: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2015
ifeanyi83:

I pray you don't experience this. That's such a naive comment to make. He's (Ambode) is the executive governor of the state. He has powers to order police personnel on the stretch of the bridge. What are you saying??
yes .He (d governor)is also d chief security officer !He is obviously failing in his responsibilities .
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by BetterChurch: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Everyone's responsible for his actions through Karma and re-incarnation. No messiah will carry our crosses for us.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Baddestmudafuka: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2015
tivta:

As bad as robbers pushing people out of cars? Smh

During Tinubu's administration, I fu©king witnessed it while fu©king stuck in a fu©king Apapa traffic on liverpool bridge. My fu©king car was fu©king behind the fu©king man who was fu©king robbed in his fu©king car at fu©king gun point. During Fashola's administration, my fu©king friend's car window was fu©king shattered with a fu©king double barrel gun and he was fu©king robbed in the fu©king presence of fu©king people while fu©king queuing to buy fu©king fuel. There are fu©king countless other fu©king unpleasant-road-robbery experiences some other fu©king Lagosians have had. So, then why fu©king trying to fu©king label it an Ambode government thingy. Street or road fu©king robberies is a fu©king Lagos ish. Ambode administration can only be addressed to fu©king work harder to solve this fu©king problem that was already fu©king existing. Just because you might not have yet been fu©king robbed on the streets of Lagos doesn't fu©king mean it hadn't been fu©king happening.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Alao96(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2015
nerodenero:
Lagosians aren't feeling the impact of this present government. Just like Wike that sleeps at most functions, Ambode's government keeps sleepwalking.

Ambode should wake up to his responsibilities.

Nkita..... Get ur facts right.... Since wike got elected dere have been decrease in crime rate in rivers State
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by adekemif: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2015
One thing I've noticed about this Ambode Regime is the impunity at which crimes are committed unchecked.
I think this administration has to learn how Fashola governed Lagos for eight years with minimal rate of crime.
The other day, I was driving through Adeniran Ogunsanya, I noticed more than two spots littered with refuse spilling to the road and I was sad because we have not seen this type of scene for long time on Lagos road. Seems Fashola left the govt. and everything started deteriorating. God help Ambode,help Lagosians.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by gbishman: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Can't this picture be enhanced and the culprits identity be made available for further apprehension. This guys aren't even scared of people recognizing them wow.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
PUBLIC EXECUTION OF ARMED ROBBERS, AND OTHER GREAT CRIMINALS .
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by DzTzl(f): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Adesiji77:

Sorry about that. Which route?
in front of my grandpa's house
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by DOCTORDONE: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lagos na wa
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
this is becoming to much oh... we need to act fast before it degenerate into something we cant control anymore....
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by nerodenero: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Alao96:

Nkita..... Get ur facts right.... Since wike got elected dere have been decrease in crime rate in rivers State
Ode!!! Who is comparing Wike with Ambode? Just learn to read and comprehend before exposing yourself unnecessarily.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Adesiji77: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
DzTzl:
in front of my grandpa's house

Pele. They will definitely meet their waterloo, one way or the other.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by FOREXMART(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
the government should also look into terrorism, terrorists could also have sleeper cells in Lagos robbing for funds, I mean let's not overlook that possibility, the fact that they planned to bomb dolphin estate and it was foiled is proof that they may have sleeper cells in Lagos or even Benin republic coming to Lagos to rob and then disappear after that. All these nonsense couldn't be happening this easily if every Nigerian has a unique number and is registered in national data base. what's wrong with starting a pilot scheme in Lagos? I mean I am just saying.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
The nation of barbarians! Nigeria is now as criminally dangerous as South African Townships! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by ernecy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
assfreaky:
All these Okparas and Chinedus always amaze me. Must you celebrate Christmas in the village?
Continue to lie to ursef...
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
coolzeal:
How do you guys survive in Lagos? Lagos is noisy, polluted, terrible traffic jam, congested and overpopulated, disorganized etc. ... No greenery. Damn!! Lagos has gone rogue..

And has high real estate prices? Why? The place is a cesspool.

If only united or delta flies direct to Ibadan.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
The annoying thing is that nothing is done to prevent something of that nature from happening again. That country is too backward for descent human beings to live in. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by revolt(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Are you sure? !!! I was on that bridge last night, infact saw an accident there ie a bike, and saw police everywhere by around 9pm so I'm shocked. If tis true o.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I can bet you that not one motorist knew the number for police to dial, smh undecided

Like why can't we get a "911" type number in Nigeria that every citizen would know undecided

We have. Its 767 acronym SOS. Na whether police go answer na b d koko
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by Ndeewonu: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
HawksDude:
Ember months. Christmas is near. Some people wanna go show off in the village..

I guess you want Ambode to start patrolling the state roads.

It's not about Ember months. We have had countless Ember months in Lagos on the last eight to ten years. Why I this one becoming an issue?

LASTMA has downed tools; robbers have overrun Lagos with Street and bank robberies; rapists everywhere in Lagos and SW; kidnappers have been unleashing terror to Lagosians (something that's very new); roads are deplorable!!!

During the Lekki Bank robbery, Fashola said it was Jonathan that caused it. Since after May 29th, there has been over six bank robberies in Lagos alone.

Truly, CHANGE changes everything! And we should not complain.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by dan6019(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Somebody should call that boy called Ambode to order, he is clueless and also dancing to the tunes of his godfathers. Let him consult Fashola whom he has taken to be his enemy, his administration is becoming like that of Tinubu. Area boys on rampage, agberos doing their things without caution, armed robbers given back their jobs denied them for 8 yrs by Fashola's admin; traffic gridlock everywhere, infrastructures dilapidating, roads are no longer been maintained, Danfo drivers on rampage......

Eko o ni baje o! When will you arrive to come and do the job you are being paid for.... A m bo o!

Your excuse in a choice to move to alahusa to live is for you to get to the office on time, yet you are not doing nothing, you can always find your way to be @ Quilox night club on VI for clubbing. Is that part of your manifestoes. Fashola, for 8 yrs lived on the Island, yet excelled, who also supervised jobs in the night, Ambode is only supervising night clubs, people who are not even tax payers.

Swallow your pride and consult with Fashola, he should be your mentor and not Tinubu, who didn't do anything in his 8 years other than to empower Area boys and put them on govt payroll and also collect people's land around Lekki.

You have been a benefactor of the govt from the the days you were out of university. Seek advice and try and maintain the legacy of Fashola, even if you cannot match/beat it.
Re: Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) by mozele(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
otil1:

No jobs.

Expect more as economy worsens.

We voted him in, didn't we

please don't pray to expect more
coz when you do,
tomorrow may
be your turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder / Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.