Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,974 members, 7,942,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) (43058 Views)

Tboss, Ese, Jon And Uriel At Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Son’s Birthday / Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Wed At The Registry Today (Photos) / Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma, Spotted At Ubi Franklin's Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Enesi47: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
Fake fake fake, if you see most of them without make up ehen!hummmmmmmm
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
She is pretty kiss
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Eureka123(f): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
signature2012:
Se na same person make-up lilian and freda?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by agoman: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Why majority of our naija celebs dey go after light skin babes ni ...wat happened 2 d dark ladies undecided...

Na dem dey mk some of our gals dey get inferiority complex go dey bleach their skin
anothermember of the nairaland trannsgender association
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by fresherdanU: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2015
Nigerians rating high in cosmetics and fashion, shows how hypocritical we are. Trying to cover up our legacy. innovation for development is 0%.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Dis girl pussy go fresh dyeee

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by chinweobianwa(f): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2015
You know why people die earlier than they are suppose because they don't mind their business.If you don't like her that doesn't mean you should keep on critizing somebody's future mother,sister,daughter,aunty e.t.c.
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by ROYALJUKE: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Iyan boi for your mind feeling cool ehh..This na Aunty o
golfg:
Photo News:

Music star Iyanya's girlfriend Freda Francis looked every inch glamorous in her outfit to the traditional wedding of Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro which held yesterday.

http://dawntodusknews.com/photos-iyanyas-girlfriend-stuns-ubi-franklinlilian-esoros-wedding/
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by austinbrown: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Chai so na Iyanya dey chop this fresh girl? Kai
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2015
qw
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Why majority of our naija celebs dey go after light skin babes ni ...wat happened 2 d dark ladies undecided...

Na dem dey mk some of our gals dey get inferiority complex go dey bleach their skin

you are so right and on point, maybe cos i am the fun crazy type, i like light skin girls but chocolate skinned are so sexy to wanna have, just like to me slim sexy girls more desirous to look and want than chubby girls, just my take, but i have always had a thing for chocolate skinned and mixed race girls, i have had so mant light skin and a few white girls and tho fun to have around, the way they always have to take care of their skin and maintain the color among st other things doesn't tickle my fancy
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by karashita: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Every celebrity is 'stunning' on nairaland.
Wetin dey stunning for this babe body now,i no know.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2015
dave2meek:
Who she help
who u help
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:

So the fact the celebrities are dating light skinned babes transpire inferiority complex in other ladies abi? Datz so myopic and sad. Or does it our ladies are secretly waiting for celebrities to come woo them?..More she no even fine self she looking like one dull baby
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by ilerry007(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2015
I think it the right time we start to screen people before they comment on any topic making it to the front page
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by atilla(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2015
activelyA:
Is it just me or she is not putting on earrings.

Please is she a Nigerian? She doesn't look biracial though...quite confusing

Sista
Her name is Elohor oguntimehin. She's Naija to the core.
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2015
The skin editting is just too much. Her face looks like barbie. She should be a very sensuous lady tho
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by activelyA(f): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
atilla:

Sista
Her name is Elohor oguntimehin. She's Naija to the core.
Delta sef shocked shocked shocked
What kind of cream abi makeup is this one

Nawa oo
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by toprealman: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
OVI75:
She o fine jawee,i like dem wit round face.and suculent lips.
OTHERS LIKE THEM TRIANGULAR, SQUARE, CONICAL, ETC. EACH TO HIS OWN.
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by tudeyzamani: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Looking brighter than her future....oniranu lasan lasan.. grin
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by wisdompraise(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmmm! I just understand that in nairaland if you take your hand open your chapter, nairalanders will read you very well. I trust them.
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babe2sure:

Freda used to be a very pretty lady. Can you imagine? Bleaching her skin has done more harm than good to her beauty. She has turned snow-white.
Thought I was the only one that feels this way....
Those years when small pikins like us still dey struggle to wear clean socks, me know say she na fine babe...
Now she looks like "faded glory beauty"
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
favoured234:

Thought I was the only one that feels this way....
Those years when small pikins like us still dey struggle to wear clean socks, me know say she na fine babe...
Now she looks like "faded glory beauty"

I was surprised!
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
She's pretty, the dress is tacky, though. I'm not a fan of the colour.
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
More pictures.

Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by Africanbarbie(f): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by elipheleh(m): 3:25am On Nov 01, 2015
pretydiva:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Maam you are solely responsible for your bleaching...I think no grown adult should pass the blame to another... kiss
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by elipheleh(m): 3:27am On Nov 01, 2015
pretydiva:
lolzz at chair leader of ogbanje

ode cheer, not chair. Thank you
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by leookagbare: 3:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Pals. Check out some Hilarious screenshots from Nigerians Vs Kenyans twitter yabbing competition @ http://www.medianehd.com . We Nigerians wicked for yabbing sha!! Loool grin grin
Re: Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) by adeybola(f): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Where was she when Iyanya dey suffer for project fame??...I just dnt like her shaaaaa#kindaFaketomoi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Insults D'banj On Twitter Called Him Akpan / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction / Wizkid Gifts Bella Shmurda $2000 Dollars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.