Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife (53519 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by xtervaganza(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2015
kimberly222:
If u had the fear of God and respect for ur wife u wouldnt have indulged in this sinful affair. U dont deserve ur wife., am sure she is a good woman
while I believe op is a turnip, how are you sure his wofe is a good woman?

Some people just open their mouth anyhow
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2015
yoksy:
y I love karma very soon oda men will also enjoy ur widowed wife

shocked
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Forwetinnah: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Bia OP!! Don't involve God in this biko? He didn't ask you to have roving eyes!! Enjoy your loot...you've been trapped. Sex isn't just ordinary/physical...its more spiritual. If a woman had posted this dirt, all the chauvinist on NL would have been here having a typing spree with all kinds of unprinted words. Yeye dey smell!!

5 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by eyinjuege: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
olumide81:
Yes...its a wrong thing to do no doubt, but most of us love good sex and could go any lenght to have it, i will only pray that God in his infinite mercy help his wife to discover her ssexual form and win back this man totally.

I doubt if the wife even stands a chance no matter what kinda bedmatics she tries. The man already got enamored with the widow's thing even before he got married. It only takes a strong will on his part now to save him.
Its all HIS fault, and he should be encouraged to take responsibility for his actions. The solution also entirely lies with HIM at this stage

6 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Franzinni: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
OP you are posesed by a spirit called nakamura, you are in stage 2, and nearing stage 3 , which involves the next step, sleepiń with the local mad woman... Once at this stage, you might be too far gone so thankfully, I have the solution. We will need a big ram, 2 chickens, one bag of rice, one basket of tomato and peeper, maggi, curry, thyme, ororooooooo don't forget onions too and the one we use to drive the spirit finally is one carton of jack Daniels. Now failure to do so and you enter stage 3, it will mean we can't treat it here you will have to fly us to our London branch.

Thank you
Sign
Nakamura must die Nigeria ltd inc

1 Like

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2015
agoman:
i zip my mouth
berra..."grin"
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by misspicy(f): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Chuukwudi:

It's not like I'm against you nor in support of the irresponsible OP but, this comment of yours is the main reason why wealthy independent women find it very difficult to get married. Eg Linda Ikeji.
more reason why i say cheating has come to.stay because our men knows that there is little or nothing we women can do,they go ahead doing how they like...so its better to take the bull by d horns and stop hurting onesef in d name of staying married believe society wunt be there when women feel suicidal....did u consider the health risk too?

note if a woman cheats she will definitely be divorced right coz shez a h*e....smh

3 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by andyanders: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2015
abiolasogey:
Na ogbanje u dey slip wit,,i pity ur condition

Na lyk dat dem dey operate

Exactly. He doesn't know what killed her husband and instead of helping her out financially, you dey fvck her to the extent that your new wife cannot satisfy you s3xually. too bad as maybe you will follow her husband and another man will take care of your wife and maybe your wife will start satisfying the new man her her life while you are gone with your lovers husband.

5 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Confess to ur wife she will know wht to do to make the widow stay away forever.
that been said "human wants is insatiable sha "
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by AfroKnight: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Hope you tried to teach your wife how to please you. Anyway, some women don't want to learn. Some are too lazy to try new stuff. It can be frustrating to the husband especially when he has enjoyed amazing sex before.

Those who never had premarital sex would not feel the need to compare as there would be no basis for that.

Bro, don't let that widow destroy your home. Handle this situation. There is a good reason you chose your wife and not her. Remind yourself.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Charly68: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Sleeping with a widow that you did not know what killed her husband & you are rejoicing ,who knows if you are celebrating your own death warrant in advance..Gullibility & stupidity of most men are the fundamental cause of their untimely death . Better run for your life..talking as if everything about life is only sexual satisfaction.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by OlayinkaM1(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Just as ur name, wahala dey
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by banio: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Sorry brother. I feel your pain. I know you must have tried teaching ur wife, but she just can't get it right. It is happening to so many men. Its just that people fail to know the 1st requirement of marriage: it's sexual satisfaction not behaviour. I say so because bad behaviour won't cause U to cheat on a wife that satisfies ur sexual fantasies. But sexual insatiation will cause U to cheat, and even marry a 2nd wife.
Brother it's ur decision. I pray ur wife will satisfy U.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Malyq06(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Afterall someone has to take care of the widow's business. Widowhood is not a crime, for some of you saying all sorts to degrade the woman.
However, OP you need to consider the effect of this extra martial affairs on your marriage. Having a kid for you will not be a bad idea for the widow, but it certainly will ruin your home. You don't want your home ruined, do you?
Good luck in the decisions that you make.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Bia OP!! Don't involve God in this biko? He didn't ask you to have roving eyes!! Enjoy your loot...you've been trapped. Sex isn't just ordinary/physical...its more spiritual. If a woman had posted this dirt, all the chauvinist on NL would have been here having a typing spree with all kinds of unprinted words. Yeye dey smell!!

Lol. GOD is a deliverer. He is just 3 steps away from God's deliverance if he turns in the right dierction.

1 Like

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by destinyoduwa: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2015
for your mind u dey enjoy ebeeeee meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2015
wahaladey7:
Why do i feel sexually satisfied with this woman than my own wife? I met her barely two months before my wedding. As clock was winding down for my marriage, i sighted her that faithful day along my street and later found out she stays in the neighborhood. I took a casual interest in her and one thing led to another, we started sleeping together. To me, it was a last minute affair to say goodbye to bachelorhood. Little did i know the widow with two grown children will hold my sexual appetite spellbound. When i got married, i swore to stop but never did. Till date (11 months after) i still haven't find enough courage to let go. The reason being that, she's just too good in bed. Damn, some people are just experts in the art! I give it to her. It has come to the extent that i weep internally whenever i am done being with her. How can i just turn away from the beautiful bride i married, only to be possessed by a widow? Yet i still can't stop! God SAVE me!

@Wahaladey7

It sounds like you married your wife for one reason only and that is beauty and beauty is not enough to make a marriage fulfilling so it doesn't surprise me that you seek fulfillment elsewhere.

What were the other reasons for you to have chosen your wife over other available women?

3 Likes

Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2015
wahaladey7:
Why do i feel sexually satisfied with this woman than my own wife? I met her barely two months before my wedding. As clock was winding down for my marriage, i sighted her that faithful day along my street and later found out she stays in the neighborhood. I took a casual interest in her and one thing led to another, we started sleeping together. To me, it was a last minute affair to say goodbye to bachelorhood. Little did i know the widow with two grown children will hold my sexual appetite spellbound. When i got married, i swore to stop but never did. Till date (11 months after) i still haven't find enough courage to let go. The reason being that, she's just too good in bed. Damn, some people are just experts in the art! I give it to her. It has come to the extent that i weep internally whenever i am done being with her. How can i just turn away from the beautiful bride i married, only to be possessed by a widow? Yet i still can't stop! God SAVE me!
undecided
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by victorazy(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2015
She will soon send u to deliver message to her late husband, if u come back thank God.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by banio: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Charly68:
Sleeping with a widow that you did not know what killed her husband & you are rejoicing ,who knows if you are celebrating your own death warrant in advance..Gullibility & stupidity of most men are the fundamental cause of their untimely death . Better run for your life..talking as if everything about life is only sexual satisfaction.
Am quoting U because of ur last line. Life is relative. What satisfies 1 wil not satisfy another. Sex satisfies some if not alll, others drink, harlots,music, fighting,stealing etc.
Everything about life is almost about bleeping. Yes bleeping. If U doubt it, then try to live without bleeping.
Humans can live without religion which is almost a cancer in the world 2day but not bleeping
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
demarc001:
Habba! People do lots of rubbish in the name of bachelor hood.
The one that annoy me most is what they do in the name of bachelor's eve/night.

Op sha help yourself, avoid the woman and take it up spiritually(prayer), you never can tell if she is using means.
Na men like this make people no believe say men can be faithful.

Lol, you're mistaken.
A bachelor's eve is the last chance your single friends have to convince you to stay single so you can 'enjoy' life. So, anything should be allowed, except having sex.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Generals03:

Is there really a way to prune the wife to his taste? Sex is very unique o. And different ladies have different taste, and no matter the prunning you will still be able to point out the sweeter between 2 women.

Correct men who are faithul to their wives, it not by prunning o. It is by DISCIPLINE.
exactly. Discipline is the word. Loads of people don't have a business being married. Not fair. And yes, sex is an art and can be learned.a man can teach his woman to please him the way he wants and same goes for women. Everyone is happy. But, people always look for the easiest escape route. Too pathetic.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Baddestmudafuka: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2015
MyschoolNG:
She is leading you to hell!!

He's in hell already, so, fu©k off b!tch and let da fu©king nigga fu©king enjoy his fu©king self.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by sashx(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2015
wahaladey7:

Simple: teach your wife what you like about the other lady's performanance.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by IBBG(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Brandnew2:

Can you please share her contact with me? grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. l don laugh tear belle. craze people plenty for nairaland.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2015
hensben:
How are you sure brandnew2 is married as well.

grin grin grin grin i saw it
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by Meritocracy: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Have you find out what killed her husband? My advice is that if you can't stop the act, jokingly show your wife where to bury you in case and don't die during dry season so people will also enjoy digging your grave the way you enjoy yourself.
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by ginggerxy: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:

lies from the pit of hell,if his wife is an independent woman like me bet me she will divorce is as$...more reason why i advice women to have a good means of livelihood coz they will be able to let go of a cheating husband when d time comes....

so she ought to love him to condone cheating and risk her health right....well its her choice,most women do accept their fate and that is why cheating has come to stay...coz if women are bold enuff to divorce a cheating partner then they will think twice..mtchwwwwww
e dey pain yooouuu gan gan
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by kinibigdeal(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2015
You need deliverance
Re: She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife by bammo: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
When they start being foolish, crazy, inhumane, Laughable, conscience whipped....They'd start Calling "God" for help....Mtcheeeeeeew! undecided

zeroly, U Should know you're an Asshole! A Huge Jerk! undecided

Firstly...Why would you sleep with someone when U Already had a fiancé you wanted MARRYING!? undecided

Secondly, What sane Guy Cheats with A Widow?? A widow for christ's sake! embarassed

Thirdly, I pray Your wife Sees This post And figures what a Lying, cheating Douchebag you are!! undecided "grin" Monkey brains!

NB:- IT'S COZ OF MALES WITH UR MENTALITY..LADIES DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED OR BE IN RELATIONSHIPS!
Hahahahhaahahahahhhahahahhaha

B1tch please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.