Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

We Clean Ur Homes And Plan Ur Events: Glamouries - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Clean Ur Homes And Plan Ur Events: Glamouries (529 Views)

Plan Ur Event @ Ur Budget N Get The Best U Desire Out Of It / We Clean, Polish And Restore All Types Of Exortic And Elegant Floor Finishes / Glamouries: We Clean Ur Homes, Plan Ur Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Clean Ur Homes And Plan Ur Events: Glamouries by jikschi: 8:24pm On May 08, 2009
GLAMOURIES INC.

CONTACT US TODAY 4 UR HOME CLEAN UP, HOME/OFFICE ACESSORY MAINTENANCE.
WE CLEAN UP UR HOME AND MODIFY ITS ACESSORIES.
WE ALSO PLAN UR EVENTS

HOTLINES CHIDINMA 08037831114

A WORLD OF PROFESSIONALISM
Re: We Clean Ur Homes And Plan Ur Events: Glamouries by Nobody: 7:46am On May 10, 2009
does your company have an OFFICE? OFFICE PHONE NUMBER OTHER THAN CEL? WEBSITE PERHAPS? ADDRESS WHERE SOMEONE CAN COME AND SEE HOW "PROFESSIONAL" YOU ARE?
or you are doing the type of "cleaning" that i am thinking about?!
Re: We Clean Ur Homes And Plan Ur Events: Glamouries by jikschi: 7:42pm On May 13, 2009
Hello Mr brown Jay

i am really sorry 4 not placing the required data as relating to glamouries inc.
we are set out to deliver first class services. just put aside all formalities and give us a try.
though formalities are very neccesary as regarding customer relations.
i for one can assure you that u really have no problem with us as regarding the cleaning of your homes and planning of events.
we deal with contracts and have first hand materials and waheries to keep ur home hygenic and well dis infected
we have a land line 017922609
the mobile line is mine and its actually our hotline and people prefer to reach us through d mobile,
just incase u are having fears, we are there to relax ur nerves and give you dat quality and class which u deserve.

A WORLD OF PROFESIONALIS

(1) (Reply)

Ive An Nc 6000 For Sale Come Grab Now For Only 45000 Naira Only / Advertise Your Business Or Services On Ben Tv (uk And Europe) / Purple Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.