Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) (1239 Views)

International Record Deals : What Nigerian Artists Need To Know / Chinese now Producing Corned Beef with Dead Bodies & Export them To Africa (Foto / List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2015
Somebody that went to school !!!!! A graduate for that.

Schools now produce certified illiterates! Some people still belive that the only place to acquire education is school, then after school you have automatic ticket to GOOD life. Bro, sis, mama, papa You can acquire education any way, and not in school alone.

Engage your self in something else and see your life change for good.

Bleep school !!! I embraced proper education.

" that is what you love doing and not what the society want you to do "

1 Share

Re: Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Why he slim like that?he get aid?cheesycheesycheesy

this call to my mind the day i asked a graduate of business admin to define business,chaii that guy definition pass igodie comedy,to think the came out with a first classsadsad

wereysad
Re: Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by faith551(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Oga op, there must be 1 out of every twelve, for the fact that you saw a blunder committed by 1 graduate doesn't mean majority of Nigerian schools churn out dumbo's. Education is very important. I have a cousin who is very popular in this country that got through with school and went into business, today he is stinkingly rich and live a fulfilled life.
Majority of the youths want to be in school but some dnt know the exact reason they want to be in school, that's the problem. Even after primary school I knew better than to make such mistake that guy made over there, so you don't blame the university, blame student that go about sorting and partying.
Re: Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by faith551(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:

this call to my mind the day i asked a graduate of business admin to define business,chaii that guy definition pass igodie comedy,to think the came out with a first classsadsad

wereysad

You come happy say you don fall the guy hands shey?
Re: Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by libertyfather(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2015
This is probably the work of Photoshop or some error, abi how possible will a graduate for that matter go totally dumb as this?
Re: Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2015
faith551:

You come happy say you don fall the guy hands shey?
cheesycheesy
Re: Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by faith551(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesy

It's not fair nau, I pity such ppl
Re: Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:

wereysad
Re: Check Out What Nigerian Universities Are Producing As Graduate ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
College of education graduate maybe

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is The Only Reason For My Success-majid Michel / See The Mom Of Noble IGWE | She's Very Pretty / Is Patoranking Really Better Than Burna Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.