Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe (23701 Views)

I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by j4sure(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2015
Charliewyt:
ROTIMI AMAECHI told the senate that HE had never collected bribe from anybody, why shouldn't I believe ORUBEBE if HE tells the CCT same ?.
habitat ooooooo Naija
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by gretblue: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2015
I have never disrupted any election result announcement in ICC before ; Orubebe

Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Orubebe should hire a good lawyer and tell this to the judge.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by gfullmoon(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2015
If no Nigerian Politician had accepted bribe before,and no Nigerian had given bribe before. There's no ''much'' corruption to fight then,Nigerian is ''clean''. Orubebe please just behave yourself at CCT,don't ever try to Orubebed CCT like you Orubebed INEC. You've rushed to dash the property out,why you no remember me? In fact I am Orubebed beyond imagination. Just remember to back date am o.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by TopeQs: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2015
make he tell that one to PROF JEGA cheesy grin cool
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Liar. See him mouth. Your prison room is almost ready NA me win the contract to build am
Quote her negatively and die mysteriously in ur sleep..
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by IYANGBALI: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2015
olatunji21:

Quote her negatively and die mysteriously in ur sleep..
yes oooooo,pls tell them grin chop knuckles jo
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by cabaliciouscabal: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2015
Pls say dat to ur nice, nephew, and of cus d devil.

U av no more integrity to protect, cus u lost it dat very day u behaved like a five year old child.

Jst go and answer d CCT and tell dem dis wishy Washy tales.

#monkeeeeeeyyyyyy.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Qoute “I have an image and integrity to keep

Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by ricsman(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2015
alyarmouk:
When you don't even know the difference between stealing and corruption, how would you know if you've collected bribe? Wencker!!
wow! never saw it from this point

now that stealing is corruption, they will know some gifts are bribe
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by gbishman: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
well as the say who ever comes with equity should come with clean hands. U might call this witch hunting but if they are evidence that Orubebe did collect bride and also falsely declared his assets then he should be made to face the law. There is no two ways about it.
Saraki has been used as an exemplary example for the whole world to know that there is no sacred cow.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by billyG(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
He shld even swear by Sango that he has never disrupt Election results announcement b4. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by sammyj: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
... swe your life. grin cool shocked grin
Pavarottii:

Notice u comment and quote a lot of Crap! Lala please look into this guy. Not sure he is okay Mentally, and u rush to be on FP and still put on trash. Am sure u don't av a job. Am being serious here ooo. Cos na so craze dey start.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by higherpower: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Boss13:
Orubebe this is not an allegation where you think you would give mere statement. You are to appear before the tribunal to prove your innocence. It is a criminal charge against you

How did he get the land that he said he donated and moved on?
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by MrDavidson: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
I'm a staunch Buhari fan, but this is clearly a case of vendetta (and the President might not be the one pushing it), and not really a corruption fight. As far as I know, no anti-graft fight has started yet until we have an attorney general. CCB are just trying to impress Mr Buhari.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by awesome11(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Charliewyt:
ROTIMI AMAECHI told the senate that HE had never collected bribe from anybody, why shouldn't I believe ORUBEBE if HE tells the CCT same ?.

Listen to me, I'm not one of these youths with misplaced priorities and with a craze for Nigerian politics but the truth is when a man becomes bold enough to come on national television to claim he has never taken a bribe. You've got to believe him, else charge him to court with undeniable evidences that contradict his claim( like that of Farouq Lawal) and on ground of perjury.

Stop making it look as though Amaechi is guilty unless he's proven otherwise by a competent court of law.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by sweetgala(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Charliewyt:

His rude actions at the INEC coalition centre at a very trying time for out country shows he is very unprincipled , reckless and undisciplined.

Substantially more believable
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by oviejnr(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
I came here to read comments grin grin
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by gemale(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
ebengems:
IF everybody is an angel as they claim, then what type of angel is Obasanjo, Tinubu and Amechi?

Fallen, devilish, black angels methinks.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
"I have never collected bribe from anyone"

This is the latest phrase used by politicians...........thanks to Amaechi grin
new trending word now,I never collect bribe,I never sign check. If you arrest armed rubber rubing banks! All he needs to say is I never collect bribe. Case closed.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by asvpChuu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
pillarmaria:

could this be a programmed computer or just a virus polluting every thread?
asdf
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by Charliewyt: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
awesome11:

Listen to me, I'm not one of these youths with misplaced priorities and with a craze for Nigerian politics but the truth is when a man becomes bold enough to come on national television to claim he has never taken a bribe. You've got to believe him, else charge him to court with undeniable evidences that contradict his claim( like that of Farouq Lawal) and on ground of perjury.

Stop making it look as though Amaechi is guilty unless he's proven otherwise by a competent court of law.
Bros, me and u stil dey talk d sametin. Both are assumed to be innocent, untill proven guilty by d court.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by awesome11(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Charliewyt:

Bros, me and u stil dey talk d sametin. Both are assumed to be innocent, untill proven guilty by d court.

There was a tone of sarcasm in your words..And that is exactly why he's been charged to court. If any Nigerian has any evidence against Amaechi, sue and prove him guilty.

You don't try people on social media.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by Charliewyt: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
awesome11:

There was a tone of sarcasm in your words..And that is exactly why he's been charged to court. If any Nigerian has any evidence against Amaechi, sue and prove him guilty.

You don't try people on social media.

Kei mai dogo turinchi.
Re: CCT Trial: I Have Never Collected Bribe From Anyone – Orubebe by awoluyi(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2015
If I am to pick a less deceitful and cunning between a Nigerian politician and a magician, I may not need the power of Holy Spirit before picking the former. Even if it is true that Elder Orubebe has never received bribe throughout his life, I will find it difficult to put him in charge of our company's warehouse; as I can not quarantee that something will not be missing anywhere he passes!

Ezekwesili: Stop Calling The Predator Amina Ali's "Boko Haram Husband" / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos) / Governor AbdulRazaq Donates 10-Month Salary To Fight Coronavirus In Kwara