Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

"My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj (741 Views)

Chizonic Blueprint Def-jam Hip-hop Song / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Has D’banj Been Officially Dropped From Kanye West’s GOOD Music Label? see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by horizonhotspot(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’Banj, is regarded as one of the most talented artist to come out of Africa.

Since the release of his debut single “No Long Ting” back in March 2005, to his chart topping hit track, “Oliver Twist,” the KoKo Master has become a force in the African entertainment circle and indeed the world.

The 35-year-old singer recently celebrated his 10-year anniversary with the release of a seven-video compilation featuring Akon, Ice Prince, and more untold surprises. One of the videos recently caused a stir among the kokolets, when Hollywood actor, Idris Elba spoke pidgin.

In an interview with EbonyMag, the singer said, “that’s the beauty of the movement. It’s an African movement. I didn’t have to teach him. Idris Elba is African. He understands pidgin very well.”

When asked if he was still with Kanye West’s GOOD Music, D’banj said, “My deal was always with Def Jam Universal. It was a joint venture with GOOD Music, but it was interfering with some things I needed to do. The relationship is still there. You may see Kanye and Big Sean on the new album.” He concluded.

source: http://entnewstoday..com.ng/2015/10/my-deal-was-with-def-jam-not-kanye.html
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
We dont care who the deal is with. What bothers us is why you aint making hits no more. Whats d deally bro? undecided
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by Paulonice(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
nice one D'BANJnice one D'BANJnice one D'BANJ
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by kayo80(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cool. Shot the haters up.
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by jeffizy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
We dont care who the deal is with. What bothers us is why you aint making hits no more. Whats d deally bro? undecided
“O ye rappers, I've moved on to greater things". ( in reminisce's voice).
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by kestolove95(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oga go concentrate ur garri for music, its a no no for we
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
**Yawn**. Has-been trying to make noise. Dbanj is finally irrelevant.
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by bronzegoddess(f): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
But "confidential" is what's uppp
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by faray: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by danakins(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
D'banj na boss..........in d'banj and ice prince voice I SALUTE.
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by IamOpemipo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Black mamba..!!
Your head dey dia
Re: "My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj by IamOpemipo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
kestolove95:
Oga go concentrate ur garri for music, its a no no for we

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Jumbo Take Selfie With Cast Crew Of Her Debut Movie “lust In Us” / ★ Yemi Alade Looks So So So Cute In New Make-up Look / Fan Grabs Wizkid's Leg At His Concert In Mali...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.