Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY (2058 Views)

Tiwa Savage Full 38th Birthday Party Celebrating With Wizkid Reekado Banks..... / Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be / Giveaway: Fastest Finger Get's Airtime Give Away From Mr. Balesh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Blackberrybabes: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am Juliet. Well, I'm sure some people have been seeing me here on Nairaland. I had not been able to run my blog Blackberrybabes .com (BBB) fully as I was previously engaged with my NYSC. Service year was so much fun and I was proud to have been given the opportunity to serve my Fatherland.

To God be the glory, I finished couple of weeks back and took some break off. Now, I'm back fully.

Inspired by Linda, I hope to do my best as well. To start with, my Birthday "Yay" comes up on the 2nd November, 2015.

To celebrate with my blog readers: I shall be giving away Airtime as my own token of giving back to my esteemed readers and as part of my Allawee saved during the service year . . .Lolzzzz

1. I shall be giving away Airtime of all networks worth up to N2000 each to the first 20 readers and Airtime worth N1000 to the last 10 readers who proceed to like MY FACEBOOK PAGE www.facebook.com/blackberrybabesnaija .
2. Share THE BIRTHDAY POST ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE among your friends.

3. And then comment on my blog with your birthday wishes and greetings. You can as well comment on the facebook post if you find it difficult to comment on the blog.

And just to let you know l shall be introducing Damsel of the Week to celebrate our beautiful blog readers. Chosen damsel will have her pictures on the blog as well as her contacts. Guys, I have something for you too.

Last but not the least, expect more from me, and I hope I inspire someone as well. Just believe you can do it no matter the odds against you.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/female-ex-corper-turned-blogger_31.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Blackberrybabes: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
To open the floor for our Damsel of the Week, this is my own picture.

2 Likes

Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
I like you.

BTW, Are you Rita Dominic's sister?
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by bronzegoddess(f): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nice. Can people who do not use blackberry visit your blog too ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by asvpChuu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
b4 I opened... I knew it was about u.......................... Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by bronzegoddess(f): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
himkers:
u be olosho?.

^^^ When boys get intimidated. Go and hustle to bruv.

Why did u modify it quickly...well I already saw ur initial comment. Useless pikin

1 Like

Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:

^^^ When boys get intimidated. Go and hustle to bruv.

may amadioha seal ur anu.s there

1 Like

Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by CARLOSZ: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
I Yaff liked it, Oya drop the recharge
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by sourceofstrenght: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
1. you can't decieve us, how will u know the forst 20 readers or the last 30 readers

2. can't you do without editing ur pics and show us correct picture

3. I suspect the fact that you are bleaching, so park well

4. your make up don too much; its like u don't have natural beauty

2 Likes

Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by faith551(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
asvpChuu:
b4 I opened... I knew it was about u.......................... Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool

Wats up with this ur dej loaf fostered comments sef, we no go hear for u?

1 Like

Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by asvpChuu(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
faith551:

Wats up with this ur dej loaf fostered comments sef, we no go hear for u?
still listening to her
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Blackberrybabes: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Nice. Can people who do not use blackberry visit your blog too ?

Biko...everyone can visit.
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Blackberrybabes: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
himkers:
I like you.

BTW, Are you Rita Dominic's sister?

I think we look alike sometimes...
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by bronzegoddess(f): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Blackberrybabes:

Biko...everyone can visit.
Lol. Ok
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Blackberrybabes: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
sourceofstrenght:
1. you can't decieve us, how will u know the forst 20 readers or the last 30 readers

2nd of Nov is not far. I am here with you. See you! You want to see pics.. you will see tire and your eyes will set you free. cheesy
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by faith551(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
asvpChuu:
still listening to her

Hmmmm
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by damiloladuke: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
sourceofstrenght:

She asked that we comment on her blog , the people that comment will be contacted I guess ,just drop your number with your comments

1 Like

Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by danakins(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ok. (BBB) Blackberry bleaching babe...........I like girls without make up pictures not this your over make up pictures . Like Lillian own.
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
hehe. so....the 3 of u in d first pic r d blackberrybabes eh??
The name of ur blog sounds like one nollywood movie like dat.

Congrats on the nysc tho. Those boots fit u wella... Hope u kept dem?
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Eyepencil: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackberrybabes:

2nd of Nov is not far. I am here with you. See you! You want to see pics.. you will see tire and your eyes will set you free. cheesy

Happy birthday!!!

Oya were the pics angry
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Teeboy22(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
cool
Re: See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY by Onyiido: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Happy birthday dear llnp. Hope this ur blogging lasts

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Lovely At The #afriff2015 But Wait Is She Using Waist Trainers? / Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Kids Celebrating Children's Day / Watch New Official Video: Lil Kesh – Problem Child Ft. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.