Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando (3762 Views)

Is There Any Gym In Yaba Or Near YABA TECH / Any Gym & Fitness Center In Lagos Island? / Do You Know Any Gym Or Fitness Center In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Any idea on any good gym with equipments for a skinny guy like me and how much for membership. Thanks in advance
Re: Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando by Paulonice(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
CREATE A GYM URSELF
Re: Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Paulonice:
CREATE A GYM URSELF
how Do I go about it
Re: Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
jizzus:
how Do I go about it
I am happy you want to take your physique to the next level. To construct a bar-bell locally, you need a strong iron bar and 2-3 pairs of flywheels. To get flywheels, you can go to a nearby mechanic shed or where car spare-parts are being sold. Then to construct a good bench, you can go to a carpenter who knows his onions and tell him what you want. Then for the dumbbells, you can solder two crankshafts together(work of a welder) or you can as well buy a pair of chrome-steel dumbbells weighing 20kg each.
Having your own locally made gym is far better than those gym membership crap.
Endless access to pump those irons at anytime of the day.

1 Like

Re: Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando by clans(f): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
jizzus:
Any idea on any good gym with equipments for a skinny guy like me and how much for membership. Thanks in advance
Yes, there's a very good gym opposite the igando general hospital. IBF it's very very good and standard.. Plus their instructors are good..just go to them and tell them one of their members who went to camp recently recommended the place to you ( I wouldn't want to mention my name)
Re: Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando by brownlass: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2017
@ clans how much is their fee?
Re: Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando by wheenie(f): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2017
yeah
..there is a good gym before Alhaja ede..opposite general hospital with a basketball court in front of it and an event centre near it... don't know the name but u can trust this description
Re: Any Gym Around Ikotun/igando by clans(f): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
brownlass:
@ clans how much is their fee?
Hello! Somewhere between 7-10k

(1) (Reply)

Health Tip Of The Day: Realise The Importance Of A Good Sleep / Where Can I Get Anabolic Steroids / MY EXPERIENCE WITH A FAKE DRUG DEALER......NAFDAC WHERE ARE YOU IN PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.