Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,709 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother (2231 Views)

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / 18 Yr Old Boy, Rapes 82-yr-old Woman For 4hrs. What He Did Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by veeluv2015(f): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2015

An 18-year-old Malawian boy, identified as Macdonald Kusala,has been sentenced to seven years in prison with hard labour, for allegedly raping his own mother, who was drunk at the time, reports Face of Malawi.
The sentence was handed down to Kusala by a Balaka First Grade Magistrate Court, sitting in the Southern Region of the country, after he was found guilty of the dreadful act.
The police prosecutor in the case, Inspector Isaac Mponela, had told the court that Kusala had unlawful sex with his biological mother without her consent on August 21, 2015, an offence which is contrary to section 133 of the Penal code of the country.
Mponela said that on the day of the incident, Kusala’s mother was totally drunk and he took advantage of her and had sex with her and was caught in the act by his brother.
Kusala pleaded guilty to the charge and asked for forgiveness and leniency in the sentencing, arguing that he is the first offender and that he was driven by the influence of alcohol.
First Grade Magistrate Felix Mandala, however denied him any leniency, saying that the suspect deserved a stiffer sentence because of the seriousness of the offence and much more, he did it to his own mother which is a taboo.

This world don finish o!

SOURCE: http://nairarepublic.com/thread/18-year-old-boy-rapes-his-own-mother/
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by HungerBAD: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
A perverted son and a drunk mom? this one is beyond me, so I will allow those more intelligent than me Comment.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by Theyveedo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Abomination!
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by asvpChuu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by gamaliel121(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
No girl would want to give him pussssy with his ugly face....

Only rape can give one ussy....

Stewpid boyyyy
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Intuition tells me it's not their 1st time. That that woman is not even her mother.
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
A drunk mother and a rapist son. The apple doesnt fall far from its tree grin
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by kinibigdeal(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
shocked
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by osazeeblue01: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Is a taboo in Africa culture
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Guy nawa for u tho
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
And whats bad there?
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by veeluv2015(f): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
And whats bad there?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 18 Year Old Boy Rapes His Own Mother by Chardon90(m): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
madness of the highest order. the thunder wet go fire this guy still
dey consult the oracle. :-Xmadness of the highest order. the thunder wet go fire this guy still
dey consult the oracle.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. / Fashion Or Madness? / See What This College Girls Are Doing Inside Their Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.