Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

"-" E-series Zone "-" - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "-" E-series Zone "-" (23686 Views)

How To Hack/crack Your Nokia Phone (e- Series And 5230) / How To Use Your Nokia E-series Front Camera / Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2009
@Hayprof Thanx. I say the mail. By the way, I want to dl some files. Can you help? I'm asking cos of your signature
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Khoded(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2009
Pls can anybdy hlp me on how i can hack my e65.trsg2001@yahoo.com
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Dclique(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
How much can i get a brand new E63.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Dclique(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
How much can i get a brand new E63.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
E63 is now 32,500, i bought mine last week
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Please can sm1 help me on how to browse with my E63. am using MTN and i have done all the configuration still its not browsing.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
Stephedith, if you are using Opera Mini, you might not be able to browse. MTN has blocked all Opera Mini servers. The best bet is to use the in-built wap browser
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Jeophri(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
she can
dats wot I'm using
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
Of course I know she can. I'm just being basic. Been a long time I used MTN, so I don't even know what's going on now
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by dapee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
nairalanders please i need your help in hacking my E63. [email]dapolistic4real@yahoo.co.uk[/email] thanks for your response.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
Jeophri please tell me how u did urs, i cannot browse with my phone even opera cannot even open and am using same phone with u E63. Tell me the steps u use i also wnt to hack ma E63. ma email stephedith@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your response.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by ndigbo: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
@Chuchwhite, my man thanks for ur assistance accorded me. i have downloaded my cert from the OPDA site and also the helloox which is in rar format. my question is,what should i do next? wink
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ndigbo There should be a helloox in .sis format in that rar folder. Since you have your certificate, key and the helloox, all you need now is a signer. You need the signer for signing the helloox with your cert and key so that it can install peacefully on your phone. Go to sharemobile.ro and search for pc signer. Holla back he you gat any more questions
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by dapee(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ indigbo, Genuflect i have gotten my certificate and key from the opda site but i have not gotten the helloox.sis file. The .sis file i got was free signer.sisx. The files in the rar folder i got were signtool.exe and signsis.exe. Please i need your assistance. cry
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
@dapee Keep those tools that you have. Now download helloox from here
http://sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=407321
Then use signsis.exe to sign this new helloox you downloaded. Then transfer and install on your phone. I'm still here if you need assistance
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by dapee(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ Genuflect thanks, how can i sign the hellox? When i tried executing the signsis.exe file on my PC it didn't execute.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by ndigbo: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2009
@Genuflect, thanks alot. but it seems that sharemobile site is not assesible wink, and plz don't say i'm askin for too much. but i need an explaination on how hack my phone using the Cert key,hellox and the signer.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2009
@dapee You need a good PC Signer to sign that helloox. I'll help you look for a link later. Or if you know someone that has a hacked phone, you can install the mobile signer on his phone and sign your helloox with it.
@ndigbo No, you are not asking for much. I've been in your shoes once so it's only rite I offer assistance to people who need it. First of all, you need to install helloox (1.03 or 1.05 are very common) on your phone to hack it. But since your unhacked phone is always giving certificate errors, you need to use a signer and your phone's certificate to sign that helloox. An average signer will have space for cert, key, and .sis file. You just put your cert, key and the helloox in the appropriate places. Then you sign the helloox. Transfer it to your phone and install (preferably on your memory card). After installing, just run the app it installed and that's it. Holla back if you have any questions
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by dapee(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ Genuflect thanks for your efforts i will be expecting the pc signer.
@ ndigbo keep trying the link i also got error messages before the page came up.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
Please can smone help me on how to upload my certificate.
I have already gotten my certificate but to upload it is now a problem
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Jeophri(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2009
Stephedith check ya mail
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by mizbelle: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2009
Pls my phone was soaked in the rain and i sent to a nokia shop here in abuja they said they cant fix it after leaving it there for 2 weeks claiming that the pcd box is bad and cant be fixed, i dont know if i can get it somewhere else or is that the end of my e 63?
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2009
Jeophri thanks a lot, may God bless u
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2009
Jeophri, it still cnt open, telling me CGIProxy Error. Couldn't find address for server.
Please wat do i do?
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2009
Genuflect, pls how do i download and upload my certificate. i have gotten certificate already but to upload it is now a problem. Thanks for your response
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2009
@semid That download accelerator na the same as the Orikenny upload. Abi?
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2009
Stephedith, where do you want to upload the certificate to? Is it to the Signer or to the site?
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2009
to the site
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by stephedith(f): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
jeophri pls am still waiting,
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Genuflect(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
You don't need to upload your certificate to the site. All you need to do is sign helloox with your certificate
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hollaolu(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
Ave got a e65 nd no where 2 love-vendor mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.