Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji (752 Views)

12 Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood Reveals Why They Haven’t Married, #GENEVIEVE / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / I Will Still Get Married – Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by viviangist6: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji is not just beautiful or Hard working as an actress , she is as-well what every man will like to have as a wife , Not arrogant or selfish , The reason of her not yet married is publicly Announced by her during an interview.

The single queen and mother of one, Genevieve Nnaji From Imo State Nigeria said this during an interview. where she narrated that she is afraid of divorce and that’s why she is not yet married.

“If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner.

It means you have found your soul-mate because you will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive,” she said.

source http://viviangist.com/am-afraid-of-divorce-thats-why-am-not-yet-married-genevieve-nnaji

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
My Babe! She's probably waiting For me grin..
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by Airforce1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yeye flimsy excuse

Ok come and marry me ... I swear I wont divorce you till death do us part.
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by youngsky: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
no wonder. to get more followers on twitter follow www.twitter/iam_starcute
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by youngsky: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
follow www.twiiter.com/iam_starcute to get more followers
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by Blackberrybabes: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by youngsky: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get more followers
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by ernesty20(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
That means u are not confident that u will make a good wife. Ok kontinu!
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by daridex(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
flimsy excuse..... If u don't learn from things you won't become more wise..... like adekunle gold would say.....Ojo nlo,ose to lo lo pe 30 o genevive
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by viviangist6: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
lol
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by viviangist6: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
k
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
She is just making noise on her singleness. If she is afraid of divorce she should turn nuns. There she won't be afraid of divorce
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by lilmax(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thats if she doesn't behave right
Re: Am Afraid Of Divorce, That’s Why Am Not Yet Married – Genevieve Nnaji by viviangist6: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
hahah

(1) (Reply)

Yobo's Family In New Photo (lovely) / Star Singer Chidinma Shares Cute Photos Of Herself Rocking A Black Dress / Maheeda Share Hot N**e Photos As She Turns 33(18+ O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.