Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola (840 Views)

New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
It stated with a small pot hole, but water always full there when it rains, now its very big and very very irritating, I could not even look at it. and it causes serious traffic and trucks and traliers carring goods breakdown there. This morning I even say a trailer broke down there with hundreds of broken bottles of malta Guinness on the road. With very serious traffic. Coming back now was a little better. So I tried to take some pictures but its not very clear cos I can't look at it! Its irritating.
That second pic is the road o! With broken bottles in the middle.

Re: The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Same thing I posted yesterday and people claimed it's not along Lekki - Epe expressway and information is yet to reach front page.
Re: The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eeww
Re: The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by likila: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
everyroad is fine now in nigeria.
everything is better than in London sef.
body odour has change everything.
no complain.
Re: The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by Swissheart(f): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
The road is bad, lakowe junction for an example.....the pool is enough to fall a truck if care is not taken.
Re: The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by adaweezy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
una never see anything Come and see Ile-Epo Bus-stop
Lagos Abeokuta express way
Re: The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by laudate: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2015
runzlord:
It stated with a small pot hole, but water always full there when it rains, now its very big and very very irritating, I could not even look at it. and it causes serious traffic and trucks and traliers carring goods breakdown there. This morning I even say a trailer broke down there with hundreds of broken bottles of malta Guinness on the road. With very serious traffic. Coming back now was a little better. So I tried to take some pictures but its not very clear cos I can't look at it! Its irritating.
That second pic is the road o! With broken bottles in the middle.

Guy, please post this news including the picture on Channels TV iReport. You will see that the state govt will send someone to patch the road.

In my area, one side of the road had been bad for over 3 years. The contractor assigned to fix that road just excavated some sections and abandoned it, claiming he hadn't been paid. angry

Everybody complained and shouted. sad Some even wrote letters to the press. Did anything happen? Nah. But when one of my neighbours now put it on Channels TV last month,....omo...come and see response! shocked As at last week, the road contractor had gone back to site, and offloaded more than 2 trailer roads of interlocking stones to construct the road.

By close of work yesterday, one side of the road - the worst portion - was 75% completed. cheesy
Re: The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 03, 2015
More photos

Cc. Lalasticlala please move to front page to help notify the authorities, we need help.

Re: The Bad State Of Lekki-epe Express Way Between Bogije-kajola by basilo101: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Suddenly bad road is nw everywhere in Sw. Is it because of VP and senators visit to SE roads?

(1) (Reply)

Question To The Biafrans / Antonyms Photos Of They Biafra Agitators. / Merging Ministry Of Power With Works And Housing, A Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.