Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,778 members, 7,965,923 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) (37801 Views)

A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / First Potato Harvest From Kaduna & Vicampro Partnership. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by phonesNgadgets: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Good one! Va bene!!
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice development, it is a well known fact that agriculture is the bedrock for the survival of humanity and is an imperative requisite for self sustainance of any serious nation.. Investment in agriculture should be hugely encouraged for the economic and social development of this country.
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015
op make you dey lie small small,na hire your landlord hire you make you come help am do dis work o,you no get any farm o,the only farm wey you get na your girlfriend farm and na other men dey help farm inside her farm

2 Likes

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2015
@Op you called all that produce from PEASANT farming.... you beta check the meaning of peasant

1 Like

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by abduldope(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2015
@op nyc 1.. kip it rolling gradually u wld grow large,unlyk sum lazy peeps seeing farming as for the weak
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Kesmakveli(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Hard Work Pays, Keep it up Brother! Oluwa is Watching ..
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Gboliwe: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Johnnycife:
Some of the harvest I got from my farm.
cc; lalalisticlala
Pls front page
Your siblings are pretty. See the happiness on their faces. They are the ones that will just finish that groundnut. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by himola: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Start small but you definitely end big if continuing working harder. I can see you feeding your people, your farmlands will feed the universe.
As Like represent your Amen, you shall also harvest bountifully like Peter and as you Share, people near and far shall rush click to see your testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:
Me love farming ..may the Almighty bless this yield.don't forget to feed the poor aswell..

Btw (according to someone)
The beauty of CHINA is TECHNOLOGY.
The beauty of INDIA is PHARMACY.
The beauty of ISRAEL is MILITARY MIGHT.
The beauty of GHANA is GOLD.
The beauty of BRITIAN is EDUCATION.
The beauty of SOUTH AFRICA is DIAMOND.
The beauty of LEBANON is CEDAR.
The beauty of MALAYSIA is PALM OIL.
The beauty of SAUDI ARABIA is TRADE.
The beauty of KUWAIT is CRUDE OIL.
The beauty of UNITED STATES is AUTHORITY.
The beauty of JAPAN is AUTOMOBILE.
The beauty of ITALY is TEXTILE.
The beauty of CZECH is STEEL.
The beauty of GERMANY is MACHINERY.
The beauty of ARGENTINA is BEEF.
The beauty of INDONESIA is WEARS.
The beauty of IRAQ is AMMUNITION.
THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA is __________?

Japan is number one in technology.

3 Likes

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by funkymoore: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Keep it up, very encouraging.
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by asapnate(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2015
People like you are needed in nigeria farming sector

1 Like

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by sexyyoyo(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Pavore9:
Impressive....l am eyeing those melons! cheesy cheesy cheesy
FFO. Olowo stainless. U better enter farm go plant. Olodo
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by GodMode: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2015
Johnnycife:
Some of the harvest I got from my farm. cc; lalalisticlala Pls front page
What state is the farm located
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by mike404(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:
Me love farming ..may the Almighty bless this yield.don't forget to feed the poor aswell..

THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA is ____ZOO______?
NIGERIA IS A ZOO

1 Like

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by ylaa(f): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2015
THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA IS all of the above.
the giant of africa
rich in everything
i love my country
daz y i change my name to Nigella
long live nigeria

Mutuwa:

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by otiigba1(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2015
Refreshing! Farming is the way! Good food, no chemicals or additives, in fact am going into farming.

Just look at the green environment! Fantastic.

After living in some of the big cities of the world. Seen this brings me back to my roots..op more grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by missKiffy(f): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice one, keep it up
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by otiigba1(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2015
Gboliwe:
Your siblings are pretty. See the happiness on their faces. They are the ones that will just finish that groundnut. Lol.
very healthy looking children, beacuse they eat good farm foods, no chemicals, colours or additives
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by iykofias(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Johnnycife:
Thanks Very much.
it wasn't easy especially breaking those melons
i wan apply for ur farm oh, hw much u go pay a degree holder, e reach 250k? grin
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2015
ignis:
Op, Hope you've taken 10% Tithe to your Man of God.
It's very important.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by abdulo4real: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:

the answer is crude oil.....grin grin
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2015
iykofias:
i wan apply for ur farm oh, hw much u go pay a degree holder, e reach 250k? grin
cheesy cheesy:Dput dat degree for cupboardcheesy
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by otiigba1(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2015
ZUBY77:
Ha. Very good.

At least it will encourage the youth to look on the ground where everything good comes from.

Not closing their eyes and hoping that one imaginary being would throw Dollars to them from the sky, or looking unto the sky for manners that never existed. grin

But I cultivated and harvested all of those things as far back as 1987 to 1996 when I lived in the village where life was easy and quiet.

As soon as I left home, I have been on 'Life on the run' since then.
nna! Eeh! On the run no be only you o! grin, i miss village life some times, after residing in some of the world most congested cities.
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy
mike404:
NIGERIA IS A ZOO
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by seangy4konji: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Good one.

Just thinking when 500kusd will complete if a?

I will surely invest into farming when money is complete.
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by Khd95(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:

THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIA IS BUHARI,Dgringringrin.

Dat guy will combine all dis togeda nd 3yrs to come,jst wait nd c
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by iykofias(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesy cheesy:Dput dat degree for cupboardcheesy
draws her closer n whisper in her ears gently 'hw about i put it in ur farm' wink cool cool
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by chomchom1(f): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2015
I want to buy ua melons.. how much? :-)
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by cabaliciouscabal: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2015
ZUBY77:
Ha. Very good.

At least it will encourage the youth to look on the ground where everything good comes from.

Not closing their eyes and hoping that one imaginary being would throw Dollars to them from the sky, or looking unto the sky for manners that never existed. grin

But I cultivated and harvested all of those things as far back as 1987 to 1996 when I lived in the village where life was easy and quiet.

As soon as I left home, I have been on 'Life on the run' since then.

Na by force to live in Lagos?

Kuma go back to d village and start d peaceful life all over again.

Must u wait till u die in Lagos?

#hegoooat.
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by roob: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2015
Do not despise little beginings....
e dey for Bible...

1 Like

Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by shortiespro: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2015
The beauty of Nigeria is Corruption with understanding.
Re: Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) by RichDad1(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:

Crude Oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / Journey On My Local Chicken Production / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.