Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:07 PM

Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here (598 Views)

Epic Replys Given To US President Elect On Wishing His Enemies Happy New Year / Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders / Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by danielmichael(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy new month mr and mrs nairalanders
May jah almighty bless evri one

Drop yur view of dis mnth in nairaland
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by demarc001: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Hmm!
Drop wetin?
Na hear be feet/presence of God abi?
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by rebelXYZ: 12:27am On Nov 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by demarc001: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2015
danielmichael:
Happy new month mr and mrs nairalanders

May jah almighty bless evri one

Drop yur view of dis mnth in nairaland

Op I dey suspect you!
You wan steal people destiny/vision ni?
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by Built2last: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2015
To serve the Lord better

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 01, 2015
I pray that they discover a huge oil deposits in the North especially in Chad basin and Bauchi basin so that the north will have the confidence to leave the Biafrans to go or let the oil wells just dry up or let this oil prices that is crashing continue to the extent that they will be selling 1 barrel of oil for 5 dollars.
The Igbos is only people that can survive without oil in Nigeria. They are technically sound, Some European countries like Estonia, Czech republic, Luxembourg are landlocked, has no oil but you cannot compare them with Nigeria because they are very good is silicon technology. Igbos can achieve the same if you look at what is going on in Aba and Nnewi in Anambra state. Is only Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas is seeing it that without oil they will all die because they are non productive.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by shizzy7(f): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2015
This year is fast abeggi.
Resolution - Peace, unity, good health and MORE MONEY to eat Eba and Shawarma grin grin

Gift - We should win the world cup come Nov. 8
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by frankcris(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2015
To live without the fear of oblivion
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by Taruson(m): 12:59am On Nov 01, 2015
I resolute not to watch chelsea again, till Morinho appeased the gods.
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:28am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy new month to all.
Happy new month esp to us job haunting.
God will locate us dis month.
Before december we will be celebrated!!!
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Rayhut:
I pray that they discover a huge oil deposits in the North especially in Chad basin and Bauchi basin so that the north will have the confidence to leave the Biafrans to go or let the oil wells just dry up or let this oil prices that is crashing continue to the extent that they will be selling 1 barrel of oil for 5 dollars.
The Igbos is only people that can survive without oil in Nigeria. They are technically sound, Some European countries like Estonia, Czech republic, Luxembourg are landlocked, has no oil but you cannot compare them with Nigeria because they are very good is silicon technology. Igbos can achieve the same if you look at what is going on in Aba and Nnewi in Anambra state. Is only Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas is seeing it that without oil they will all die because they are non productive.

I'm from east, precisely from anambra.
Bros its high time u stop dis nonsense.
We are one indivisible country..
Its mata of tym, nigeria gonna be great

Regards
Re: Happy New Month-drop Your New Month Resolution Here by Nature8(m): 4:18am On Nov 01, 2015
To make money and help my family, the Less privilege esp the motherless babies, marry my beautiful Queen and serve God better.. Happy New Month To All Nairalanders!

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of GEJ In Aso Villa When He Visited President Buhari In Aso Rock / Lets Talk About Real Estate Business... / See This Funny Meme About Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.