Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,447 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Study In Ukraine/poland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine/poland (626 Views)

You Can Process Your Document And Study In Ukraine, Poland And Russia / Study In Ukraine / Study In,ukraine,poland,germany,sweden. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine/poland by eustace300: 12:52pm On May 09, 2009
hello guys, my name is EUSTACE, am in my 3rd year of studies in ukraine and can help anyone who is intrested in comming to ukraine/poland/russia to study. the process is not stressful. again for huslers, there is also good opportunity for you to move to any country of ur choice when you come here as a student, most poeple submit documents to me as comming for 6months russian language study, when they come here, they get international student I D card which makes it easy for them to disappear to any good country of their choice, my number is +380633291076, email is morgeust@yahoo.com, you can search me in facebook, EUSTACE OBI. i wait to discuss more with you

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Students: Meet Here! / I Need Ur Advice / Prepare For Lasu 8th Round This Time Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.