Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Man Can U Tell A Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trouser And Vice Versa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Can U Tell A Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trouser And Vice Versa (915 Views)

Dprince Tells Bloggers And Fake Cameroon Girlfriend To Zip It! ( Recorded Audio) / How Do You Tell A Woman Her Pants Are Unzipped? / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Can U Tell A Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trouser And Vice Versa by tallibee(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2009
it happened on a day when a bank was giving us a training after we had just finished our recruitment process, then i saw i this lady with her trouser unzipped. i wanted to tell her in privacy but i dont know how she will interprete that so i left her. so guy i you were in my shoe what would you do and girls what would you do if u see a guy with unzipped trouser
Re: Man Can U Tell A Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trouser And Vice Versa by tayoast(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2009
If i were to tell sm1 to zip-up, I'd move very close, open my mouth subtly, and say, YOUR ZIP!(subtly).

OR

Better still scribble it on a piece of paper, and hand it over!
Re: Man Can U Tell A Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trouser And Vice Versa by mohawkchic(f): 5:48pm On May 10, 2009
~Sometimes i do tell,sometimes i Dont! grin I try to imagine which is more embarassing : Walking around "Flying Low" or having someone Walk Up to tell "You're Flying Low" undecided cheesy

~I find Gestures/Eye contact work better & are more Discreet/Save face if you like than actually walking up to say . . .
Re: Man Can U Tell A Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trouser And Vice Versa by biina: 11:27pm On May 14, 2009
yes, especially if I was the one that unzipped it grin

(1) (Reply)

N250m Alleged Money Laundering Scam: Assembly Clears Obi / Your Best Friend. / Do You Still Tell TIME Correctly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.