Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (888 Views)

Help!!! My Friend Has Gone Bankrupt For A Guy / My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me / Please Advise My Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by furiban: 1:44pm On May 09, 2009
Re: ? by Secretz(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2009
What exactly is the problem here?

Does your friend not want to die-vorce her husband?

It seems they didn't know eachother well enough to even think of marriage? You see what happens when you involve too many people (even your own parents ) in your marriage?

They have made their mind up, especially the man so my advise to YOU , is to let your friend and her ex husband be. Just tell her you're sorry about how it has all come to an end and then padlock your mouth. grin
Re: ? by furiban: 1:59pm On May 09, 2009
Re: ? by Czarskit(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2009
~ Visit Nairalist for Lip-Lock Retailers ~ Say No To Poke Nosing ~
Re: ? by martdolph: 5:58pm On May 09, 2009
kindly speaking, it's a difficult one here, it's very wrongh to tell any woman to leave her matrimonia home, but in this case and wit the line of ur story there is somtin she is hiding, they had a conditional marriage, they can nt survive as man and wife, they are nt ment for each other, they sholud accept thier fate and seperate. But pls be mindfull, u could become her life enemy if she does not find another man oh.

AM NOT HAPPY WITH HER ANY WAY.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In This Scenario / Why Is It Women Don't Seem To Know How To Romance A Man? / If U Have Money Will You Spend Little Or Lavish It On Your Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.