Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,536 members, 7,905,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

What To Do In This Scenario - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do In This Scenario (888 Views)

If You Are The Bride, What Will You Do In This Scenario ? / Scenario !! / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do In This Scenario by Bim4u: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2009
I met
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Pittbaby(f): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
did you get the girls side of things ?
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Secretz(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pittbaby:

did you get the girls side of things ?

Very good question. wink
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Bim4u: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2009
No i actually haven't spoke to the girl
I just felt i shouldn't invade since she didn't tell me about them initially and i've always been trying to make a smile or at last try to be close with her and she only ever told me about one other guy no mention about him ever,
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by bluespice(f): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
wats ur problem? undecided
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Bim4u: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ bluespice
Idon't understand ur question
What's my problem like how
they both still leave under the same roof
He still gets her stuff that she need as she said whenever she moans about any particular item either bag or shoes he gets it for her dats before i even knew they had anything,i just felt they must have lived together for so long that they've grown really close.
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Pittbaby(f): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2009
They live togerther, and he still buys things for her. Hmmm, if you enter into a relationship with him she will always be a third wheel. Proceed with caution. If it were me I will leave him alone
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Secretz(f): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2009
Bim4u:

@ bluespice
Idon't understand ur question
What's my problem like how
they both still leave under the same roof
He still gets her stuff that she need as she said whenever she moans about any particular item either bag or shoes he gets it for her dats before i even knew they had anything,i just felt they must have lived together for so long that they've grown really close.

This is more than complication. . . . . .  why would you want to be with someone who is doing all this for another woman? really? They have history, but yet they still remain close. . . . .and their history no be small one ohhh, it involved pregnancy and everything?  

It's still early days. . . . . . Cut your losses, if you like that is.  grin
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
Na wa o . . . you just sauntered between two involved individuals and you're surprised the girl is giving you an attitude?
I cant understand a woman dating a man who has impregnated another woman.

But well . . . women can be desperate.
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Bim4u: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2009
@davidlyan

She isn't pregnant right now,she was pregnant and lost the baby about a year ago so talk another,
Am not a desperado
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
Bim4u:

@davidlyan

She isn't pregnant right now,she was pregnant and lost the baby about a year ago so talk another,
Am not a desperado

Still it doesnt sound right . . . find another man. there must be plenty. For him to still go out of his way to do so much for her means his heart is still with her and not you. He wasnt even respectful enough to start your relationship on the page of trust.

Dont come here crying later.
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Secretz(f): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
davidylan:

Still it doesnt sound right . . . find another man. there must be plenty. For him to still go out of his way to do so much for her means his heart is still with her and not you. He wasnt even respectful enough to start your relationship on a the page of trust.

Dont come here crying later.

This is very true poster!

So if they hadn't lost the baby, they would have pretty much still been together? undecided
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Bim4u: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Davidlyan

Thanks all for the response jare
I just needed to know if i wasn't just been unreasonable and been my usual self and not trying but i've just called it quit,
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Bim4u: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2009
@secretz

No she didn't want to be with him,she had a finance in naija dat she intended to marry all along,
Dats the chap she gisted me about becos when they broke up she cried so much i felt so much pity so this one came so much as a shock to me regarding that she didn't even mention him once.
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Pittbaby(f): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
Ummm, good example why men and women should not be flat mates , too much temptation
Re: What To Do In This Scenario by Oxone(m): 1:40am On Jun 04, 2009
@op
thread with caution

excess baggage undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Women Don't Seem To Know How To Romance A Man? / If U Have Money Will You Spend Little Or Lavish It On Your Bf/gf / Failed Marriages.women Not Getting Married And Unhappy Married Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.