Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,336 members, 7,917,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And (800 Views)

Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / CNN NEWS : “why The World Will Certainly End On 29 July …” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And by MuamarGaddaffi: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2015
A mouse looked through the crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a package."What food might this contain?" the mouse wondered. He was devastated to discover that it was a mousetrap. Retreating to the farmyard , the mouse proclaimed the warning: "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The chicken clucked and scratched,raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse,I can tell this is a grave concern to you,but it is of no consequence to me.I cannot be bothered by it" The mouse turned to the goat and told him, "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mouse trap in the house!" The goat sympathized , but said,"I am very sorry,Mr.Mouse,there is nothing I can do about it but pray. Be assured you are in my prayers" The mouse turned to the cow and said, "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"The cow said, "Wow,Mr. Mouse am sorry for you but its no skin off my nose." So the mouse returned to house head down and dejected ,to face the farmer's mousetrap alone. That very night a sound was heard throughout the house-like the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey.The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness, she did not see it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught. The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital and she returned home with fever. Everyone knows that you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup,so the farmer took his matchet to the farmyard for soup main ingredient. But his wife's sickness continued, so friends and neighbor came to sit with her round the clock. To feed them,the farmer butchered the goat. The farmer's wife did not get well;she died. So many people came for her funeral;the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them. The mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall with great sadness. But there is nothing he can do to reverse the situation.-Culled from Our Daily Manna

Lessons from the story
1.When you hear that someone is facing a problem and you think it does not concern you,remember that when one of us is threatened, we are all at risk.
2.Since we are all involved in this amazing journey called life,we must keep and eye out for one another and make extra effort to encourage one another.
3.Each of us may not be connected through a blood line,we may not even be friends but we are all connected through humanity and God both Christians and Muslims alike.
4.Whenever you are find yourself in trouble,do not keep keep it to yourself alone. Tell people,they may not have solution to your problem but things like their prayers and concerns helps and encourages.
5. Be careful what you wish people(both friend and enemy) ,it might reverse to take its turn on you.

Please add yours and remain blessed.

Happy sunday
Re: The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And by HermajestyQ(f): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice 1
Re: The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And by MuamarGaddaffi: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2015
HermajestyQ:
Nice 1

Add what you learnt from the story
Re: The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And by philcz(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice one..Happy sunday
Re: The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And by Hero10001: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015
That's exactly what Jose Mou is telling the FA, managers, reporters and fans..
You don't get merry when it's getting bad for another man cos karma is a b.it.ch.
Re: The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And by MuamarGaddaffi: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2015
philcz:
Nice one..Happy sunday

Tell us what you learnt from the story. Diverse view or even contrary opinion is welcomed.

1 Like

Re: The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2015
so a fictional baby's story of talking animals is gonna change my life lmao
Re: The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2015
but how does that relate to OYO state.

(1) (Reply)

15 Mesmerizing Mosque Ceilings That Appear To Be Influenced By Psychedelia / Prophet Muhammad(saw) Last Sermon / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.