Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,144 members, 7,883,976 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (826578 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:06pm On May 01, 2020
Hello People of God,

Happy New Month to everyone. This month will be the month of upliftment for many.
And we're still counting down (the 80 days) to the end of this month. So 30 more days to go.

I'll be free to come here and also reply all mails by Sunday. I apologize for the delay, I have not been available for a while. Please bear with me.

The Lord is our strength.

God bless you all smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Richdee1(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2020
Richdee1:
I had one last night.. Very scary dream

Its like I was working for Osinbanjo (VP)
He sent me on an errand to another country
He gave me access to his personal aircraft or Chopper. I told him I couldn't fly it,he said I can,that I should go. I could not remember the country,It was either one one Arab country or So. I actually flew the Aircraft abi Chopper and I found it hard landing. I Landed but in a brutal way. The seat of the Chopper cut off. I just found my self in the midst of people. I looked round and saw people working. One of them ran to take the seat of the chopper and ran away with it. I chased him and caught up with him. I beat him down and collected it from him.

The other people noticed I wasn't part of them. They all attacked me. I fought and killed most of them. I then found the chopper. Put my seat back and Flew away. I woke Up

I was damn scared
Charlyg1 or anyone.. Please help with the interpretation

Charlyg1 you've not attended to mine
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Geosystem(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2020
Tjayjosh:

You are right bro. The tribulation period is imminent. Events and signs that leads up to this time shows that the time is indeed here. My older brother once told me that a significant event will occur in year 2020. I hope and pray that whatever it is, we will not be found wanting in Jesus name. Waiting patiently for the message. More grace to you sir.

The event is staring us in the face now

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hstar: 2:47am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=CharlyG1 post=88624037]

Do you recognize those you play football with?[/quote]
Please charyG1, I do come to check your response on my dream everyday, please whenever you respond to others, don't forget me too, remain blessed

I don't know them, but they are normal human being
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:28pm On May 03, 2020
blessedchick:

Can you please help interpret it for me

Hello, I don't know why you see the number 11 all the time. But if you must know, prophetically, it is not a good thing and represents the "Befalling of evil or chaos or great problem". (Usually brought upon a person because of their sins).

Why not pray to God about this. And please don't let your heart be troubled. Only do that which is right before God and desist from whatever that is evil and it will be well with you. Amen.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:37pm On May 03, 2020
lawrykings:

thank you sir for your response, I'm the guy who dabbled into astrology and developed anxiety and clinical depression, sir i just need you counsel now, i noticed anytime i walk i feel like people are walking behind me and anytime I'm eating or holding something, i get strange feeling and sensation as though there is a force wanting to pull off the food or what I'm holding, this is really getting me disorganized, i noticed it most especially when i fall into sin, i hardly get good sleep at night.

I'm yet to book a deliverance session like you advised, I do observe mid night prayers. I'm finding it hard trusting Men of God around me here sir.

you can imagine sir, after narating my experiences i asked a pastor to pray for me he was thinking whether to do it or not. when he finally did, it was just few minutes prayers with me, he may have thought it wasn't serious, I don't know

please remember me as you pray. thanks sir

Hello,

I don't know if I replied you before here on in an email, but please you need to schedule a deliverance session as soon as possible.

Not every pastor will be willing to do a deliverance session because they either lack the faith and are afraid of your situation, and some don't even have God's prophetic calling. God didn't call them into the office, they called themselves.

But pray to the Lord to direct you to a church or a deliverance minister where you can have a deliverance session. My schedule is overbooked and I cannot at this moment have a session until I'm freed up. But I know God will help you so don't you worry. Be encouraged and have faith.

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 03, 2020
I have this dream to share!

I went to bed after night vigil and immediately my bed transformed into a big bus with many people inside.

I in the bus, I was heading towards the the side of Abuja called area 3. I wanted to attend a night vigil in a good church but I had mountain of fire in mind. We passed a computer village and we commented why haven't they closed. We then passed army headquarters. It's then I started telling the driver that I don't know where mountain of fire is

Then someone inside the bus commented I have been sleeping and that I should have told the driver long ago. Then the driver was just not responding if I keep on talking to him. But something inside me knew that he will drop me off at the right place

Just then, a girl beside me tried getting too friendly with me and I woke up.

Is there much meaning to this please Charles
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
And also please I need your advice on this.

It's as if the top of my head is open spiritually. I feel energy entering into it all the time. I can perceive spirits and I am always sorrounded by them. Good and at times bad.

I feel vibration between my eyebrows. As if a whirl of energy is rotating rapidly. At times my ears too. Even my heart is sensitive to energy. If I stretch my hands, I feel vibration leaving it, strongest after fasting.

I am a very strong Christian and I am told that I have a call. Some of these abilities are heightened after fasting and prayers.

I am really concerned about the spirits that always sorround me. Every time and all the time. Both good and bad. I sense them because I have the ability. At times I see them in my minds eyes and can tell where they are standing.

Please I need your advice please. I am about to enter ministry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:19pm On May 03, 2020
changedinchrist:
@CharlyG1 and others, Is there a need for water baptism? Does it achieve anything since by faith we already have salvationand a measure of the holy spirit not works of a physical water baptism.

Hmmm..

Yes there is need for water baptism. Water baptism is a prophetic rite that is done for those who choose to renew their minds and let God use them for His work. ln short, it is done for those who are "GENUINELY REPENTANT UNTO GOD".

The submersion into the water, is the death of the old man. And rising out of the water is the birth of the New Man. For when the old man is truly dead, only then can the Holy Spirit work FULLY in a person's life.

This might be deep for some to understand. But it is rather simple. I'll put it in pictures for a better understanding.

When I was at age say 12 and was deep into sexual thoughts/fantasies and sex imaginations, the Lord visited me and showed me a dream to teach and help me.

In this dream, I saw myself run out from my compound. I was running as fast as I could with a girl dressed in a pink skimpy dress. Satan was chasing after us. We ran as fast as we could down the streets. Then suddenly there was a Man on a bike that called out saying "Enter Enter Quickly Enter".

As the girl entered and I was about to enter, He didn't want me to enter. He just drove like three feets away, beside a small carpenter's workshop. And He looked at me sternly and said "You have to do this on your own now".

I didn't understand what He meant, He held the girl's hand and was about to leave. I begged him not to take the girl away from me because she was my life, my love, my all (my sexual addiction). I felt I would die without her.

He ignored me, took the girl's hand and disappeared into thin air. Now Satan was closing in on me. I continued running but Satan caught up with me, and somehow out of fear I grabbed him by the hands and flung him into a shop. The whole shop collapsed. I looked at my hands in disbelief. How did I just do that?

I continued running and crossed the street and hid among three women selling oranges. I begged the women to be quiet and not expose me to Satan. I saw Satan fighting through a crowd (killing people) to get to me. Then he stood on the street and was searching for me.

The women began to feel uncomfortable and started shouting "Leave Us Alone, Go Away". They got Satan's attention, but at that very moment, the Man (Holy Spirit) came back and asked me.

"What are you doing here, what has light to do with darkness"? And with one hand, He pulled me out.

The dream continued and we found ourselves in a temple.. The Man, myself and Satan. The place was very quiet, like it was forbidden to make noise there. We kept walking like we were just passing by. Satan would try to harm me from behind, but each time I would kick him down.

Then I saw myself with the Man in a place with plenty doors. We tried all doors but they were all locked except for one. As we entered that One door the Man said "You see it is better to just enter into it than to beat around the bush". I didn't understand what He meant then. We hid there for a while, till the time Satan withdrew from chasing me.

And afterwards, I saw myself, the Man (Holy Ghost) and Satan standing before God up in my balcony.
Satan was angry and was accusing me of so many things, telling God about my many sins. I felt so weak because I knew they were all true. I felt condemned and really sad. Hearing Satan's words against me made me feel like the ground should open up and swallow me.

Then the Man said "Look even He (God) is on your side". God started to defend me and counter Satan, then Satan left angrily. I was relieved. Then God told the Holy Spirit something and the the Holy Spirit said to me "You need to be washed, baptized like a child with pure water". (Hebrews 10:22).

As He said this, He showed me a vision of a young child who was downstairs, and then water in a basin was poured from up to down, on the girl. As the water touched her, she screamed, like she felt pain.

So when the Holy Spirit told me this, I told Him 'No I'm not ready, I need to use sponge and soap( my excuse). I told Him I'll do it later. The Holy Spirit put His hand to His face in disappointment, and I woke up.

Interpretation: At this point in my life, I was deep into Sexual fantasies. I would lay on my bed and think about sex for more than an hr until I fell asleep. The sexual imaginations was so strong that later on it transformed into masturbation and graduated into fornication, and then i attracted a demon's attention and a spirit wife attached itself to me.

Long story short. The dream was God's way of telling me I needed to be sanctified (pure water). I needed to be renewed, so that I could walk in His calling(as His prophet). I could defeat Satan easily because of the Holy Ghost empowerment and the anointing upon my life in warfare/deliverance.

But even that wasn't enough, I had to leave that girl (sexual fantasy addiction) for the Holy Ghost to work fully in my life. The Holy Ghost separated her from me and was urging me to renew my mind (sanctification). But I wasn't ready to give up the sexual fantasies (which later matured into masturbation in my life) just yet.

So in essence,

Water Baptism is a prophetic ritual of "Renewal" or "Santification" or "Cleansing".
It means that, as you're deeped into "Water" (Holy Ghost), your old man dies and as you rise out of the water, you arise as a New man in Christ Jesus
(Romans 6:4)

It is a significant symbol and is purely done by the Spirit of God.

Some Christians are "Born Again" but not Spirit filled. This is true as you can see today how people do not portray Jesus in their lives. They still sin secretly like I used to and publicly they claim to be "Born Again".

Water Baptism done without repentance or the renewal of the mind has no effect, because there is no sincerity on the believers part and so the Holy Spirit won't be stirred to come upon that person. Sometimes I'm amused when some pastors do the water baptism for their members and then they begin to force them to speak in tongues.

Renew your mind first. Repent from your old ways and be sincere unto God and then water baptism will be like an explosion in a believer's life, for the Holy Ghost will come in and move effectively in a person's life. It will be like an overflow of grace and power.

All those that came to John the Baptist to be baptized came with repentance. The requirement is "GENUINE REPENTANCE/MIND RENEWAL".

Please look at all the Bible verses quoted here. And also
Ephesians 4:23, 2 Corinthians 4:16, Titus 3:5, Colossians 3:10,

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
Babysnow1:
Good afternoon..
Pls I need help concerning my dream.

I have a dream where I was in my late aunt place with her children.

I got a call from my pastor asking me where I am because I was supposed to go to church and summit a book which we workers used to write down our names and I told him I forget that today is Sunday, then I have to beg my late aunt for one of her children clothes to wear to church and as I was about going I meet my pastor on the doorpost and was telling everybody to calm down that there is some thieves downstairs, I don't really know what happens, but someone made a noise and those thieves came upstairs, I ran to the doorpost and I meet them there and I told them am not part of the houseold and they let me go, but later on I still find myself in the house with the thieves pointing guns at everyone including me..

Later on I found myself outside my room and my neighbor came with a gift (a portrait) that somebody say he should give it to me for surviving the thieves attack, and I reject the portrait and he brought back a wall clock and another wall clock,(very beautiful) I took the beautiful one and hang it on my wall, but I noticed that whenever I hang it on the wall I won't see the time clearly but when it is on my bed I will see the time clearly, I was then thinking of returning it when I woke up.

The Lord has reached out to you and is clearly warning you to be careful to be in the right place so that you are not found wanton. So that you do not fall into the snare of the enemy. God is REMINDING you to abide in the faith.

Your pastor asking you "where are you" is God's way of saying that you are not in the place He kept you to be, just like Adam. In other words, you have left/partially left the work/call of God upon your life.

This will give way for thieves(demons, witches, wizards et al) to come against you.
And even when you overcame the thieves, it was because of God's grace. The portrait is a REMINDER and the wall clock is also a REMINDER to warn you that you are in a sensitive time where the enemy is trying to claim you because you have moved out of the faith. It is a reminder for you to return to the Lord's call/work.

The reason you don't see the clock clearly on the wall is because your spiritual vision has waned and you see it clearly upon your bed in your room because the bed is a spiritual symbolism for your "covenant with God", synonymous with the SUNDAY. God is clearly reminding you of your covenant with Him.

So I clearly don't know what you're doing wrong, but if you know where you have fallen from grace, retrace your steps and abide in God and do His will so that the hedge around you won't be broken, because if it breaks the serpent(those thieves) will bite. (Ecclesiastes 10:8 )

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:06pm On May 03, 2020
hstar:

Pls help me interpret this please, it appears to me too many times, especially seeing myself playing football.
Hello there, good evening to you all and God bless each and every one of us.
Please can anyone one interpret this dream of mine for me?
Longtime ago, I usually dream of my self putting on an army uniform, in the dream there are other armies trying to shoot me but I always run for cover.

Secondly, the one and only dream that I usually have now is seeing my self playing football on the field, and av been looking for the meaning of this dream but all to no avail, until I stumble upon this thread, please help me interpret it Mr charly1. Even yesternight I dreamt of seeing one football coach and some one who fights boxing and I was in between them. Mr. Charly1, please help me out with the meaning, thanks.

@madprophet, please I need your interpretation on this, please

Playing football in the dream can carry different interpretation. Someone said it could be about life being a football field etc. He could be right.

It is good to remember every detail in the dream because they're very significant in a dream.

Anyway,

The last time I dreamt about myself playing on a football pitch, I was in a team wearing the red jersey in the dream. Few months later, I got a job in a bank. And the jersey colours in my dream is exactly the colours of the bank that was potrayed in my dream.

So in my case, the dream meant that I would be in a team, an office team to be precise. So in your case, it could also be that you might get a job offer and work in a team (or something close this aspect). I don't know.

What matters is that you pray about it and tell God to bring it to pass because playing in a football pitch is good especially when you're scoring goals like Osimhen grin
Because it means you'll do well in team work, which most likely is a new job or business contract.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Richdee1(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2020
Richdee1:

He gave me access to his personal aircraft or Chopper. I told him I couldn't fly it,he said I can,that I should go. I could not remember the country,It was either one one Arab country or So. I actually flew the Aircraft abi Chopper and I found it hard landing. I Landed but in a brutal way. The seat of the Chopper cut off. I just found my self in the midst of people. I looked round and saw people working. One of them ran to take the seat of the chopper and ran away with it. I chased him and caught up with him. I beat him down and collected it from him.

The other people noticed I wasn't part of them. They all attacked me. I fought and killed most of them. I then found the chopper. Put my seat back and Flew away. I woke Up

I was damn scared

Help me interprete please

Charlyg1
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hstar: 3:14pm On May 03, 2020
CharlyG1:

Playing football in the dream can carry different interpretation. Someone said it could be about life being a football field etc. He could be right.

It is good to remember every detail in the dream because they're very significant in a dream.

Anyway,

The last time I dreamt about myself playing on a football pitch, I was in a team wearing the red jersey in the dream. Few months later, I got a job in a bank. And the jersey colours in my dream is exactly the colours of the bank that was protested in my dream.

So in my case, the dream meant that I would be in a team, an office team to be precise. So in your case, it could also be that you might get a job offer and work in a team (or something close this aspect). I don't know.

What matters is that you pray about it and tell God to bring it to pass because playing in a football pitch is good especially when you're scoring goals like Osimhen grin
Because it means you'll do well in team work, which most likely is a new job or business contract.

God bless you.
Thank you sir, charyG1, God bless you too
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
vaca1:

Pls can you throw more light on this. Thank you�

I didn't get what you asked. Throw more light on what exactly?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:24pm On May 03, 2020
vikizig:
Good morning,

Please I don't understand why I constantly Dream of me beating my younger sister up. This is a recurring dream, different scenarios but same ending,... Now it worries me. I don't beat her In real life.

Another recurring dream I used to have is of me always getting lost when I take routes that's supposed to eat shortcut to me, this time round, same scenario every time.

Please help @charlyG and Co. Thanks

Please can you expatiate more on your dream, and retell the dream in full details. I'm talking about the recurring one about beating your younger sister.

Does she live with you presently, as in are you married and is your younger sister living with you in your husband's house? Please let us know.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:39pm On May 03, 2020
Laduet:
Continued......

For some days, I felt so uncomfortable whenever I remember the dream, I also noticed some strange occurrences around me. I started seeing things that were not really there. It happens in a flash. After a while, I started hearing several strange noises behind my window every night. This continued for about a week. After awhile felt the need to share this dream with a Christian brother. He told me a lot of things but the most important was that these dreams weren't from God. Initially, I doubted him but after going through our discussion and examining the word of God I believed him.
During this period I was led to read a book titled "thus saith the Lord" by John Bevere. From this book, I learnt a lot about dreams and revelations. The first thing I did was reject the demonic prophesy I received in the dream and prayed against every spiritual door I must have opened in my life to satan by believing these dreams and prophesies. After saying these prayers, I noticed that night that the sound in my window stopped and I stopped seeing the shadows I was seeing.
After this encounter the enemy started attacking me with all forms of horrible dreams about people but unlike before, I knew it was from him. Guess what! I started to ignore the dreams. I tell the devil whenever I wake up that I won't waste my time praying against the dreams. I usually just say my normal morning prayers and cancel any negative words spoken over my life in the dream. After doing this for a while, the dreams stopped coming and even the ones that came never manifested and will never manifest.
Few weeks back I was going through this thread and came across what @CharlyG1 told a certain guy who dreamt about how he was told to travel overseas with his girlfriend in the dream. I remember him telling the guy that the dream wasn't from God and the argument that followed from someone who was interpreting the dream otherwise. I knew Charles was right because I was once a victim.
I think that what the devil seeks more than any other thing is to control our thoughts and action; and one of the most effective ways he has been doing this, is through our dream life.

So many who were like me in the past have gone to open prayer houses where they give out these demonic prophesies from Satan to their members and many by believing these prophesies have opened spiritual doors in their lives through which the enemy operates. Have you ever wondered why most of them give out only negative prophesies.
He makes the dreams appear as though it's from God. It's not uncommon to see men of God in these dreams or for the setting to be in a Church; even in some cases to hear "God" mentioned but not " Jesus Christ ". We all know there are so many " gods" but one true "God". Sometimes it takes divine wisdom to dictate the source of certain dreams.

I know some of us might have had similar experiences and spiritual insight you can share your experience.

What a powerful piece. It is good to be able to discern good from evil. I pray that we all can discern when a dream is from Satan and when it's from God. And we should we careful about certain prophets/prophetesses who claim to have the gift of "seeing" into the spirit realm. Not that it's bad and the Holy Ghost don't enable us see into the spirit realm, but there are false prophets who use diabolic means to do this.

Not too long ago God revealed one to me. I found it a bit hard to digest but God came and showed me everything about this person including his hometown and his methods of operation. And saw the outcome of this revelation unfold with my two eyes. Everything the Lord showed me about this man and what he even intended it do would happen in that week or later.

It is dangerous to fall into the hands of such people. We are to test spirits (1 John 4:1), for by their fruits (true nature/character) we will know them (Luke 6:43)

I pray for everyone here.
May the lord pour out His grace even more into our spirits so that through His Holy Spirit we may be empowered in our spiritual work with Him and escape from all the traps of the enemy in Jesus Name.. Amen

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vaca1: 3:53pm On May 03, 2020
CharlyG1:

vaca1:
Hi everyone

CharlyG1 I had a dream this morning where I was tested for COVID 19. The test requires one to place a thumb on a drug sample . After placing my thumb on the sample, I was told the result was positive and I woke up

What could this mean?

Also I had a dream on three times on the same day as my hubby will enter a room, lock it and start pressing his phone.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by achicares(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2020
CharlyG1:

You never for once replied any of my mails.
Why?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
achicares:

You never for once replied any of my mails.
Why?

I have always replied your mails except you're referring to your recent mails. I'm sorry if I haven't, it's not just yours but everyone that sent me mails in the past two weeks. I have been unavailable, but I'll reply all mails today.

God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:33pm On May 03, 2020
vaca1:

vaca1:
Hi everyone

CharlyG1 I had a dream this morning where I was tested for COVID 19. The test requires one to place a thumb on a drug sample . After placing my thumb on the sample, I was told the result was positive and I woke up

What could this mean?

Also I had a dream on three times on the same day as my hubby will enter a room, lock it and start pressing his phone.

Whatever your fears might be, I don't know. But the dream is a reflection of a certain fear in your life. The report of the Lord for you is that you're negative from all form of evil that affects the world. Believe in God's report, have faith that any present circumstance in your life will be overcome by His power.

And for the second dream, I'm sorry I choose to remain silent on it. Go to God, tell Him to reveal that which is hidden from your eyes in your matrimonial home.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 5:47pm On May 03, 2020
CharlyG1:

The Lord has reached out to you and is clearly warning you to be careful to be in the right place so that you are not found wanton. So that you do not fall into the snare of the enemy. God is REMINDING you to abide in the faith.

Your pastor asking you "where are you" is God's way of saying that you are not in the place He kept you to be, just like Adam. In other words, you have left/partially left the work/call of God upon your life.

This will give way for thieves(demons, witches, wizards et al) to come against you.
And even when you overcame the thieves, it was because of God's grace. The portrait is a REMINDER and the wall clock is also a REMINDER to warn you that you are in a sensitive time where the enemy is trying to claim you because you have moved out of the faith. It is a reminder for you to return to the Lord's call/work.

The reason you don't see the clock clearly on the wall is because your spiritual vision has waned and you see it clearly upon your bed in your room because the bed is a spiritual symbolism for your "covenant with God", synonymous with the SUNDAY. God is clearly reminding you of your covenant with Him.

So I clearly don't know what you're doing wrong, but if you know where you have fallen from grace, retrace your steps and abide in God and do His will so that the hedge around you won't be broken, because if it breaks the serpent(those thieves) will bite. (Ecclesiastes 10:8 )

God bless you.

Thank you very much sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Richdee1(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2020
Richdee1:

I was damn scared

CharlyG1
CharlyG1

please do the needful abeg...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by blessedchick(f): 6:27pm On May 03, 2020
CharlyG1:

Hello, I don't know why you see the number 11 all the time. But if you must know, prophetically, it is not a good thing and represents the "Befalling of evil or chaos or great problem". (Usually brought upon a person because of their sins).

Why not pray to God about this. And please don't let your heart be troubled. Only do that which is right before God and desist from whatever that is evil and it will be well with you. Amen.

God bless you.

thank you sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vikizig(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2020
CharlyG1:

Please can you expatiate more on your dream, and retell the dream in full details. I'm talking about the recurring one about beating your younger sister.

Does she live with you presently, as in are you married and is your younger sister living with you in your husband's house? Please let us know.

God bless you.

I don't live with my sister, I am not married, I stay with my elder brother. My sis stays alone. Why I am seeking for your attention is because this is the not the first time it's occurring. I think she is fond of upsetting each in the dream and I end up hitting her real bad that when I wake up I feel as for her. And PS : I don't hit her in real life like that.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by aydelicious: 7:45pm On May 03, 2020
I'm in to food business, can I have contract here,I really need it, I will appreciate if I can see one to help my family to survive.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:32pm On May 03, 2020
Richdee1:

CharlyG1
CharlyG1

please do the needful abeg...

Have faith in God and not in me, for I cannot interpret dreams by myself but only by the Spirit of God.

I'll take a look at your dream, and pray that the Lord reveals its meaning.

God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:56pm On May 03, 2020
Richdee1:

I was damn scared

The dream is plainly talking about you coming into a respected position/place of power in life.

You will struggle to keep that position as many will attack you for that same position. But in the end, you will still be able to retain the position.

That position of power or of high status, I don't know, only God knows and only God can make it happen. The position may not necessarily be a political status but could also be a position of great status/respect in relation to the status of a "Vice".

Good dream. Pray on it.

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Luchiana1(f): 12:20am On May 04, 2020
Watch this! *Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8 " LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Babysnow1: 5:37am On May 04, 2020
CharlyG1:

The dream is plainly talking about you coming into a respected position/place of power in life.

You will struggle to keep that position as many will attack you for that same position. But in the end, you will still be able to retain the position.

That position of power or of high status, I don't know, only God knows and only God can make it happen. The position may not necessarily be a political status but could also be a position of great status/respect in relation to the status of a "Vice".

Good dream. Pray on it.

God bless you smiley

Good morning sir.
I have a dream this morning, I was cooking stew and rice with two different stove, I wanted to go to church, but I found out it was already 3 o clock, and I decided since it is Sunday, they would have close, I step outside to get something then while coming back I saw my former church member ( a girl) dropping off from a bike going into my compound, then I went into hiding, I later came out and I still bumped into her again as I was going home, she started calling me but I act as if I don't know her. The next scene was outside my house with group of people ( my old church member) they were telling me that they were going on an excursion and that I should come and join them, then I told them that am coming let me finish cooking, one of them asked me to invite her in and my roommate told her no. And told me I shouldn't allow her.
Then later I saw myself outside the street, with some people shooting movie and I entered a shop and I saw my Airtel number written on the shop wall then I called my roommate and was telling her this is my number, I was involved with someone in the shop but not dating aspect. Then suddenly my mind went to the food I was cooking at home I started running home with my neighbor ( she has a shop in front of my house) I started praying that the house shouldn't get burnt.
We were running and I was looking up the sky looking for burning smoke, I saw one house burning but it was not my house, we entered my street and i saw my house burning with nothing inside expect some boys packing the debris and beside the burning house was my late mom former house . I was telling my neighbor that am not sure this is my house because it is not upstair and she told me it is, I started crying that I have burn someone house . She now told me nobody knows the cause of the fire that I should calm down then immediately I just calm down, I asked her the name of the street and she told me, then I turned my head to check the street name , it was the street name of my mom former house, I was then looking around, wondering maybe I should tell people that we should search for a house that has rice and stew on the fire cooking before it will burn the house , my neighbor then told me that anytime I have bad dream after the first one, second one, third one I should pray about it and it will be cancelled, I then woke up

(Am so sorry sir that it is long I have to explain it out)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amiks21(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2020
I had a terible dream diz morning, which I would like to know the meaning. it was lyk a church saa dey hav ask me not 2 reach a plac lyk alter, coz am not capable, somtin lyk (power) saa.so i lata found myself there, so immidiatly i got dee i mak a step as if i jump somtin dee put rit front dere nd i stumble nd fell down, so it was as if my mum nd our church envg.are in oda rum lyk sitting rum dey were avin som conservation buh i dnt no wat dey ar talkin abt so dey ad me as i fell down nd dey run 2me immediatly so our chuch mum mov closer 2me nd stated prayer nd do somtinz all i no was dat i stated speaking in tongue.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by littleguy444: 1:11pm On May 04, 2020
good day sir please can you help me with this dream of mine I was at a mechanic shop and I know the owner of the shop in real life I now saw a dog and it was barking and trying to bite me, I moved away from it stylishly but it still came at me, I picked up few stones from the ground to Chase but it just shifts back a little and I somehow knew that if I threw those stones at it it will get mad and get more violent so I dropped the Stones,I made an attempt to run but I realized that the dog will chase after me and the shop is near commercial road and i have to cross it to get home, but I realized that if I did I won't be able to make it fast because of passing vehicles and motorcycles, so I stayed and I am still stylishly moving away from the it whenever it came at me till I woke up.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by demigodd(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Lesson From The Fig Tree / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.