Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (824398 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
YES OF COS I DONT TRUST YOU , NO GODDESS WANTS 2 BE RAPED SILLY BY A H0RNY PRAYER WARRIOR! grin YOU RAPED ME ONCE REMEMBER ? DONT DENY IT AUNTY
Na your demons dey rape you. Now na morning. Come to your senseless thread and face a trashing. Empty head. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, don't forget to take your Bipolar drugs

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Na your demons dey rape you. Now na morning. Come to your senseless thread and face a trashing. Boxer007 is a H0rny badger for chasing u. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the one aunty anastesia , y lie abou rit ? cry cry cry cry
cry cry wipes cry

cry more weeping cry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Na your demons dey rape you. Now na morning. Come to your senseless thread and face a trashing. Empty head. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked ololoooooo!!! children of God !!! shocked
See this hypocrite insulting my succulent boobs shamelessly in my dp after she will deny not raping young ladies sexually in her dreams , I have never insulted my fellow female's breast$ but see a child of God do so? Angel Michael take note! grin
Rapist !

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Aunty PhD grin hahahahaahahahaha
Aunty you can lie eh
Hungry PhD ,PhD in bible study or no PhD at all
Maybe born2freak will reveal how much u earn as a wretched usher in your mushroom church

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Aunty fake PhD anas09

Your lack of wisdom has been perceived everywhere on Nairaland , Everyone is saying one thing you lack wisdom
Aunty fake PhD certificate you have brought shame to the church at large with your lack of wisdom , jesusjnr2020 isn't this dumb actually grin grin cry

Aboks nggs121 my darlings I know how you feel ,she is my aunty who does opposite of what she talks here ,
A real hypocrite

1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WantsandMore: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

Cos you had sex in dream, Major. InterWorld / Inter-realm sex is never a good thing whichever way you look at it.
but I didn't say I had sex.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
shocked ololoooooo!!! children of God !!! shocked
See this hypocrite insulting my succulent boobs shamelessly in my dp after she will deny not raping young ladies sexually in her dreams , I have never insulted my fellow female's breast$ but see a child of God do so? Angel Michael take note! grin
Rapist !
sister anas09 upon I looked upon u 4 holiness without knowing you are a bigtime hypocrite!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Now, you don't trust me? Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha. I am in your mum threads. Meet me there.

If you no dey fear, open a thread and get some serious trashing. Empty head.

This is so unnecessary.
You are bigger than this.

Slowly, you're falling into the trap you warned others not to fall into.

You dont need to always respond
Peace , be still.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Robinho22: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello guys I'm a YouTuber, I teach about Nature, Natural herbs, Spirituality, Esotoric knowledge. i have this gift my dream is to explore my knowledge to the world so that people can learn and start improving their lives. learn and become untouchable ���
How to take an Effective spiritual bath to be free from badluck, hindrance, negative energy, dark Aura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwsUID2Sk14
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09 i understand d itch 2xchange words wt those antiChrists here buh can ubpls jst ignore dem as repeatedly advised by charlyG1,myself nd odas...
Thankx
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

You know nothing about me sir. Nothing. In any case, I won't stop you from assuming you know me lolzzzz.

[/quote author=Tweiker post=96372591]
An saying goes... even looking in the mirror, you will never see what others see so clearly in you.
This is why I said you are ignorant. If you are a Christian as you claim you know not to Judge a person from the eyes of human beings. You will know not to allow human beings tell you who they believe you are. Shakespeare in 'Macbeth'. Said, 'There's no act to find the mind construction in the face'.
But, why shd i be the one to tell you to consider who God sees you to be instead evil hateful men. Kwantinu.

From the little i have read on this thread, I see you have a lot of problems with the 'human agents of Satan' as you call them.
So, they are not agents of satan as far as you are concerned?
The question you shd ask yourslf is, 'What do they say about themselves?'. Who do they say they represent here. Jesus?
Pls answer yourself that. Don't bother responding to me on that. I dont care.

What i am telling you in this regard is simple... by your attitudes alone you make sinner loathe you and there is no way they will then come to you to learn the truth about life.
Again, I have to say you are ignorant. Listen, me saying you are ignorant is not to insult you, no. Its to let you know that you don't know what you are talking about.
What did Jesus do to the agents of darkness to attract the kind of hatred with which they hated him? Can you tell me?
All He ever did was good. He healed their children, friends and relatives. He never caused any trouble, he never insulted anyone even with all the insults hauled at Him. Yet they conspired and killed Him.

Agents of darkness on assignment cannot love me. The Lord has already told me about their impending hatred for me. If they hated Him for no cause, why they love me and want to hear what I have to say.
The human agents of satan followed Jesus everywhere he went. They ate the food He multiplied, but did His message changed them? No. Why? because they are agents of satan.

The way your friends invaded this thread. Did they come here with the intention of being part of what is going on it to pollute it?

Sir, are you sure you not the same person behind these accounts?

There are so many high handed Christians like you but the funny thing is Jesus wasn't one of such. Where you guys leaned such behavior i have no idea.
This your blackmail won't work on me. If you had followed me as you claim, you wld know that Satan's tricks don't work on me.

You agents of satan just assume all Christians are boneless or shd be. But, you are mistaken, some of us are soldiers and soldiers are not softies. I know who I am and who I am called to be, if you cross your boundries as you have done here, then you will get what comes to you.

Sir, read my words, I no dey fear satan your master. If you think I will fear his agents, then you have got something else coming.

Note that my interactions with these women does not go beyond this website. I studdied them for 2 years and you for just 2 days. I study people all the time, psychology is my thing.
This guy seems to assume that I care about his opinions. What the hell?. Rolling my eyes. dooh,

Mr Psychologist, have you used your Psychology to assertain why a human being will hate Jesus Christ? What has the Lord ever done to make these demons possessed hate Him this much?
Here you are making a case for satan. You really need to clap for yourself you know.

I am a christian by the way, that's why I have no interest in derailing or sabotaging this thread like my female friends desire (I'm notorious for that on NL grin). My soul is just fine. Thanks for the concern.
Yes, by all means you are a Christian, and we know Christians by their claims. Yeah right!!!

As the water to the face, so the deep calleth to the deep. Ps 42:7
It's hard to pretend to be a Christian. Your words will betray you. Christian is not what you say you are, it's what you do, what you say, and who are and what you represent and stand no matter what.

And, lest you forget, 'He that is called of God speaks the Word of God and defends it. Not take sides against it.

Tell me something... have you ever preached the word of God or talked about God to a gathering of white intellectuals before?

Sorry to have mistaken you for a man, but then you actually act like one. And no I am not behind all those other monikers just that [b]BigCowHorn [/b]which you would have figured out right away if you read my signature.
And note that I don't bother if you care about my opinions just like don't care about yours.

So back to my question above.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
WantsandMore:
but I didn't say I had sex.

You made an inference to it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
Aunty PhD grin hahahahaahahahaha
Aunty you can lie eh
Hungry PhD ,PhD in bible study or no PhD at all
Maybe born2freak will reveal how much u earn as a wretched usher in your mushroom church

Leave the lady alone na. She is a human being and a woman too. Na una dey find her trouble
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

I did warn you to leave them alone. E get why.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

Tell me something... have you ever preached the word of God or talked about God to a gathering of white intellectuals before?

Sorry to have mistaken you for a man, but then you actually act like one. And no I am not behind all those other monikers just that [b]BigCowHorn [/b]which you would have figured out right away if you read my signature.
And note that I don't bother if you care about my opinions just like don't care about yours.

So back to my question above.
Where do I find a gathering of white intellectuals In Nigeria?

Why do you ask? I have preached to a gathering of black intellectuals, what's the difference? The color of their skin?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yujiz:
Anas09 i understand d itch 2xchange words wt those antiChrists here buh can ubpls jst ignore dem as repeatedly advised by charlyG1,myself nd odas...
Thankx
Okay. I'm sorry for stooping to reply to them. It wont happen again. I promise.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

Leave the lady alone na. She is a human being and a woman too. Na una dey find her trouble
Ask her wat she did uncle?
I'm a kid but I give respect to kind souls like u , uncle eze2000 , lefulefu, alhaja rekhina , the ghanaman( forgotten his name) , aunty Adajesus , mummy Vivian etc,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Okay. I'm sorry for stooping to reply to them. It wont happen again. I promise.
you don't have a change of heart still my aunty! Remember the book" She stoops to conquer" before you conquer you must STOOP, LEAP,HUDDLE then CONQUER

But ordinary fake PHD aunties wants to walk tall then conquer

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
I'm busy now
Is a long story and it's footsteps still lingers in the middle East
" elaborate on the infinity games dear goddess"

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WantsandMore: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

You made an inference to it.
undecided
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Where do I find a gathering of white intellectuals In Nigeria?

No, you certainly won't find such a gathering in Nigeria

Why do you ask? I have preached to a gathering of black intellectuals, what's the difference? The color of their skin?

Nigerian intellectuals trained in Nigerian universities? Even the ones trained overseas don't quite cut it.

White intellectuals are the definition of 'very smart', bold, stubborn and unshakable in belief.

You think these women here have crazy theories about life and spirituality? You haven't seen anything at all. You will need extreme patience, tolerance, knowledge and yes, lots of intelligence to preach the word of God in lands like the USA, UK and Canada. You will be challenged with facts and theories beyond your capability. You will be mocked at the slightest mistake and the mention of the name of Christ will make people laugh at you.

I remember one time i had it out with a 26 year-old blue eyed blonde with a masters in computer science from Settle, who believed that her mom and dad created her (in a bedroom) after the evolutionary process and not any God. If not for my God given intelligence and vast knowledge base, i would have been disgraced before of a crowed of white Americans.
As it was, I stood my ground alone for 3 days.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
" elaborate on the infinity games dear goddess"
Tmao ! Tmao dear

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
Ask her wat she did uncle?
I'm a kid but I give respect to kind souls like u , uncle eze2000 , lefulefu, alhaja rekhina , the ghanaman( forgotten his name) , aunty Adajesus , mummy Vivian etc,

Lol, take it easy. I saw what she did via the screenshot you posted and apologize on her behalf.

Let's all calm down please. All this fighting is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
Tmao ! Tmao dear
"ok
But what made you not so afraid of Jesus and Jehovah? I want to know your reasons
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
"ok
But what made you not so afraid of Jesus and Jehovah? I want to know your reasons
Uncle a parable title" ILUVSON ,GOATS AND MESSAIH
Mr iluvson and his father chief jehoson are wisehumans who loved goats so much that one ( iluvson) decided to be reincarnated to a goat in march 1985 in ENUGU-EZIKE , in which he found out he is a human( god in the eyes of the goats) in a goat's skin that's around February 1986 , and he was preaching revolution to the goats that human rear them to be killed and be eaten ,that many humans are DARK Sutun( SATAN) With their callous mind against the goat nation, then Mr iluvson ( messaih goat ) succeeded in doing nothing to stop humans from eating goats only to be killed 4 christmas in December 24th 1987 skinned and be hanged on a tree by humans, when he was dying he said one word "
I AM COMING BACK TO TAKE ALL GOATS FROM EVILHUMANS ,And all goats went crying with emotions,
Around sept 1990 mr iluvson was born on earth and he graduated in Harvard University after studying medicine in 2016,
Then two goats are arguing about how iluvson was useless to the goat nation in 1987 and a third goat asked Y ARE U NOT SCARED OF GREAT ILUVSON CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE?
NOW YOU ARE IN LAGOS FVCKING YOUR NEW BABE AND 2 GOATS ARE KILLING THEMSELVES COS OF YOU THEIR SAVIOUR ? LET ME ASK YOU
HOW WILL YOU KNOW THAT GOATS IN ENUGU EZIKE BLASPHEMES UR HOLYNAME MR ILUVSON ? shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TANID(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tweiker:

Lol, take it easy. I saw what she did via the screenshot you posted and apologize on her behalf.

Let's all calm down please. All this fighting is unnecessary.
oh my good uncle you know " No behalfs,
My mum gave them chance for negotiations and they thought is weakness, fools see love as weakness ,
When ur eyes opens .... Anyways forget it, that's in the land of the dead
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
TANID:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ooooooooh my half case sweet boyfriend, I miss you so much! How is my aunty Victorien

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
Uncle a parable title" ILUVSON ,GOATS AND MESSAIH
Mr iluvson and his father chief jehoson are wisehumans who loved goats so much that one ( iluvson) decided to be reincarnated to a goat in march 1985 in ENUGU-EZIKE , in which he found out he is a human( god in the eyes of the goats) in a goat's skin that's around February 1986 , and he was preaching revolution to the goats that human rear them to be killed and be eaten ,that many humans are DARK Sutun( SATAN) With their callous mind against the goat nation, then Mr iluvson ( messaih goat ) succeeded in doing nothing to stop humans from eating goats only to be killed 4 christmas in December 24th 1987 skinned and be hanged on a tree by humans, when he was dying he said one word "
I AM COMING BACK TO TAKE ALL GOATS FROM EVILHUMANS ,And all goats went crying with emotions,
Around sept 1990 mr iluvson was born on earth and he graduated in Harvard University after studying medicine in 2016,
Then two goats are arguing about how iluvson was useless to the goat nation in 1987 and a third goat asked Y ARE U NOT SCARED OF GREAT ILUVSON CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE?
NOW YOU ARE IN LAGOS FVCKING YOUR NEW BABE AND 2 GOATS ARE KILLING THEMSELVES COS OF YOU THEIR SAVIOUR ? LET ME ASK YOU
HOW WILL YOU KNOW THAT GOATS IN ENUGU EZIKE BLASPHEMES UR HOLYNAME MR ILUVSON ? shocked
grin I will never ever know great woman! Besides I was born in 1990
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
grin I will never ever know great woman! Besides I was born in 1990
Then Jesus will never know I am exposing him here enugu ezike to Lagos is 2000miles maybe bery bery par ,
But earth to the white giant sun millions of light years from earth where Jesus is resting is pada grin , it will take him 20yrs to come n answer you if he cares really,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TANID(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Amatarasha:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ooooooooh my half case sweet boyfriend, I miss you so much! How is my aunty Victorien
Hehehehe!
longest time dear friend, it been a long while i so much miss you guyz. your aunty victorian is doing great, actually i come into this post by one of her quote.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tweiker: 3:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Amatarasha:
oh my good uncle you know " No behalfs,
My mum gave them chance for negotiations and they thought is weakness, fools see love as weakness ,
When ur eyes opens .... Anyways forget it, that's in the land of the dead

No real Christian will ever negotiate anything with someone like Husbandsnatcha even if it means death. That's the honest truth.

My eyes are wide open, baby girl and I will always chose to live and let live even as I worship and trust in my God. grin.

Take care of yourself now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Lamb Of God / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.