Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (839807 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
changedinchrist:

Thank you Brother Charles. Spot on on your ending. Well I don't agree with the hell-clothing message without a concern on modesty, the heart, conviction. I was sensing a preaching of doctrine from TheNoble007 message. The type that says of you wear trousers no matter your heart or conviction, you are going to hell. Which is a lie. You have put it perfectly towards the end. Let your conscience judge you. The command in the new covenant is to dress modestly. I won't take his vision as as truth/lie, because I know how God deals with people at the heart. A lady who puts on make up might be a new convert, a baby Christian and if it's not an idol in her life, and she does it modestly without any ulterior motive, the holy spirit might not even convict her of that but instead Sanctify her in the areas which are not right according to the heart, and grow her to do righteous works for him. Unlike another sister that puts on the same level of makeup but with an ulterior motive, without a pure heart and with makeup turning to an idol in her life, the first things the holy spirit would do is to convict her of it and of she doesn't repent, that's dead faith which leads to hell.
That's why Paul says repeatedly that we are not under the letter of the law but the law of the spirit and that's why he called it the spirit of liberty and righteousness.

Apart from the fact that people lie and say things that are not from God and only God can know the truth of someone's supposed vision, apart from that, I reject all those supposed visions that say they went to hell and saw a devoted Christian in hell because of trousers without them mentioning the Issue of the heart. They turn God's grace to a thing of the letter. If they had said, the lady went to hell because trousers were an idol to her or a guy went to hell because phones or football was an idol to him, that would be scripturally sound.

Please, like I always say, Focus on the word of God, don't just believe anybodys testimony or vision. Only God knows the truth. God's word is the only sure immovable infallible testimony, prophecy, vision we have. Don't let anyone delude into believing any other thing no matter eh confidence

Test all spirits as scripture says.

I couldn't have agreed more.
The issue of trouser and it's doctrine I don't dabble into it.

The fact be say my wife go dey wear trouser me I like am.... (although modestly shaa)...

I stand with your thought.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
jubianose:

I couldn't have agreed more.
The issue of trouser and it's doctrine I don't dabble into it.

The fact be say my wife go dey wear trouser me I like am.... (although modestly shaa)...

I stand with your thought.

Amen. I just don't like it when the staunch advocates ignore the Issue of the heart which is the center of the new covenant in christ and they ignore Paul's warning of the letter of the law and his instruction on the spirit of liberty and righteousness from the heart. This doctrine has led some churches into gross error. They put people under bondage, the same bondage Jesus our lord rebuked the pharisees for putting on people. It saddens me greatly that they don't study the scriptures to understand the crux of the issue - Obedience through the holy spirit not through the letter of the law which leads to death as Paul said. And it leads them to Hypocrisy cos the same cream they use, the same underwear they wear condemns them greatly. This hypocrisy our Lord hates with fervency and it all stems from trying to obey through the law or set of outside-biblical (or extra-biblical) rules, rather than through the spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
@CharlyG1.. I have a big testimony to share soon regarding our private discourse. Once again thanks for creating this thread. The lord has finally broken and sanctified me with his refining fire which I have been expecting. And I hoped to get sanctified continually till I die as it's the will of God for us christians - to grow in sanctification and good works

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
changedinchrist:

Amen. I just don't like it when the staunch advocates ignore the Issue of the heart which is the center of the new covenant in christ and they ignore Paul's warning of the letter of the law and his instruction on the spirit of liberty and righteousness from the heart. This doctrine has led some churches into gross error. They put people under bondage, the same bondage Jesus our lord rebuked the pharisees for putting on people. It saddens me greatly that they don't study the scriptures to understand the crux of the issue - Obedience through the holy spirit not through the letter of the law which leads to death as Paul said. And it leads them to Hypocrisy cos the same cream they use, the same underwear they wear condemns them greatly. This hypocrisy our Lord hates with fervency and it all stems from trying to obey through the law or set of rules, rather than through the spirit.

Yess oo

My dear,, My born again is not into stupidty and ignorance, but of strength, power and wisdom through the Holy Ghost.

Happy Sunday bro...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
@Thenoble007, I dress according to the leading of the holyspirit, there are some things I cannot do and some clothes I can't wear, when I got my call from God, I had to burn some of my clothes, I burnt my weavon but the holyspirit allows me to plait attachment cause I can't maintain my natural hair, our hair is stubborn unlike oyibo hair which is why we plait it and I wear moderate trousers, wear fullstop earring(only fullstop), I hardly wear necklace even before I got my call cause I'm not a jewelry freak, the holyspirit doesnt want us to look unkempt cause we are serving God, just like the holyspirit also directed me to leave Catholic church and change to Redeem Christian church, he directed me to put away my chaplet, which I did, so I belive you in that chaplet own. Before you come to dispute my claims, just know that I and the holyspirit are best friends, I don't do anything without consulting him first. The work of the holyspirit is to guide us and give us utterance so that we dont go astray. The reason why the holy spirit directed me never to wear weavon again is because it is another person's hair, as a prophetess, I shouldn't be wearing another person's hair on my head so I can hear clearly from God and receive more anointing when he wants to annoint me, he can't annoint me with another person's hair on my head, that is what he told me. Attachment, rubber, wool is synthetic made for the African woman cause of the nature of our hair, I also cannot plait shouty coloured attachment or wool, it has to be a darker colour.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
@Thenoble007, I dress according to the leading of the holyspirit, there are some things I cannot do and some clothes I can't wear, when I got my call from God, I had to burn some of my clothes, I burnt my weavon but the holyspirit allows me to plait attachment cause I can't maintain my natural hair, our hair is stubborn unlike oyibo hair which is why we plait it and I wear moderate trousers, wear fullstop earring(only fullstop), I don't wear necklace, the holyspirit doesnt want us to look unkempt cause we are serving God, just like the holyspirit also directed me to leave Catholic church and change to Redeem Christian church, he directed me to put away my chaplet, which I did, so I belive you in that chaplet own. Before you come to dispute my claims, just know that I and the holyspirit are best friends, I don't do anything without consulting him first. The work of the holyspirit is to guide us and give us utterance so that we dont go astray.

To everyone, I was waiting for this time. It took everything in me to post the above.... It has been brought to me previously and I hesitated because of how delicate the issue is... I throw this because a signal came from someone's message.

For those who will care to know, I am neither a deeper life member nor belong to a church of such imposed doctrine. If anyone raises issues of doctrines of any sort, I don't belong to such category... As I said before, we all have the priority to choose what we believe or not.

African ladies are not the only ones to adorn their hairs. White girls and others do the same.. So that's not a reason... I am in my twenties, but have lived among different races.. For example, some of my best students who were in pre med college are the Jews... Also the Jewish Christians... Apart from teaching them, I observed... If apostle Peter will admonish the early Christian women about their dressing, how much more now?.. Compare that life to now... As much as cleanliness of the heart is utmost important, our physical appearance at the point of death is very important... What if these things are real, and one get to know of this when that person dies? What if I ask?

As a prophet of God, I have a duty to say what I see. Regardless of whether it is believed or not.. Physically, I give the same message regardless of the audience acceptance, just like how I have done it here on a faceless forum. And that's why I chose to remain faceless and have refuted any contact whatsoever.... For the work of any man will be judged....

So far, I can say now that my duty on this thread is now fulfilled... God bless His true children here.

Shalom..

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
I would love to point out that i have learnt a lot from charles and the way he responds to people. Outside of the word of GOD, your response to your fellow man matters to God. Being of good conduct matters to God.

It's not about knowing all the bible and claiming you are friends with the holy spirit or not. Your conduct matters to God. How will you claim you know the holy spirit and your response to fellow brethrens concern is a picture of leonardo DiCaprio sipping wine.? Really?

There's a lot to learn. Especially to our sisters, @Thenoble007 I would advise anybody addresing women issues here to apply discretion. Even a so called prophetess is still so easy to be swayed by satan. Women are so gullible it's unbelievable. She can speak in tongues and still have an unclean spirit in hiding.

Sometimes the way our so called sisters in the Lord respond to certain people you'll think one of those witches on this thread has hacked their account.

No wonder apostle Paul in the spirit warned against women preaching.

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet
."

God help us

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheNoble007:

To everyone, I was waiting for this time. It took everything in me to post the above.... It has been brought to me previously and I hesitated because of how delicate the issue is... I throw this because a signal came from someone's message.

For those who will care to know, I am neither a deeper life member nor belong to a church of such imposed doctrine. If anyone raises issues of doctrines of any sort, I don't belong to such category... As I said before, we all have the priority to choose what we believe or not.

African ladies are not the only ones to adorn their hairs. White girls and others do the same.. So that's not a reason... I am in my twenties, but have lived among different races.. For example, some of my best students who were in pre med college are the Jews... Also the Jewish Christians... Apart from teaching them, I observed... If apostle Peter will admonish the early Christian women about their dressing, how much more now?.. Compare that life to now... As much as cleanliness of the heart is utmost important, our physical appearance at the point of death is very important... What if these things are real, and one get to know of this when that person dies? What if I ask?

As a prophet of God, I have a duty to say what I see. Regardless of whether it is believed or not.. Physically, I give the same message regardless of the audience acceptance, just like how I have done it here on a faceless forum. And that's why I chose to remain faceless and have refuted any contact whatsoever.... For the work of any man will be judged....

So far, I can say now that my duty on this thread is now fulfilled... God bless His true children here.

Shalom..

I think for someone in his twenties, you display a high level of maturity.

God bless you

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
jubianose:

Husbandsnatch, u don enta again

Chai, I know say u had a terrible childhood, no wonder u hating the Lord.

Chai,, this Marine people has done you sumchin..

Anyway make I ask u, u don commot for Naija before?? cos u dey mention Spain, Japs, & co!!!
...yes I'm back ,
Marine people are innocent here , Jesus allowed my dad to die upon my fasting and prayer even as a child
...Infact I went into coma cos of so much fasting then come out alive as a goddess( that I am) in 1985 , read my comments well if you have sense!

... FYI Your saviour jesus Christ was flogged 55times aged 25 by host Yahweh ,he nearly lose his life but wen he survived he became a god of iniquity and robbery

Spain and Japan ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:
I would love to point out that i have learnt a lot from charles and the way he responds to people. Outside of the word of GOD, your response to your fellow man matters to God. Being of good conduct matters to God.

It's not about knowing all the bible and claiming you are friends with the holy spirit or not. Your conduct matters to God. How will you claim you know the holy spirit and your response to fellow brethrens concern is a picture of leonardo DiCaprio sipping wine.? Really?

There's a lot to learn. Especially to our sisters, @Thenoble007 I would advise anybody addresing women issues here to apply discretion. Even a so called prophetess is still so easy to be swayed by satan. Women are so gullible it's unbelievable. She can speak in tongues and still have an unclean spirit in hiding.

Sometimes the way our so called sisters in the Lord respond to certain people you'll think one of those witches on this thread has hacked their account.

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet
."

God help us

Thank you for the encouragement. Your words are true indeed.

And yes, the picture of Leonardo was unnecessary.

@Nuttella... Please do us of the favour of removing that picture. Remember, Noble is our brother and our approach to one other should reflect the love of God, whether we agree on something or not.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
I agree with changedinchrist's point. We actually can't know if theNoble007 or anyother person is telling the truth. We look at the word of God. And from the word of God, he is right. Under the new covenant, if you try to follow God through : do this , do that, do that which is not directly in the bible, or thorugh the law, then you are on the way to damnation

His point regarding the spirit of liberty is spot on. That was Paul's point all along. A christian lady has to be modest! But we don't know what is an idol in several people's lives. For some people, it might be Shoes, for others, underwear! We know what modesty is and extravagance and lavish, sensual dressing can easily be spotted out even if it doesn't come with attachment or makeup. That's the point of the new covenant. Any other, do this, do that IS not biblical oh.

As per TheNoble007, well I'm not God to know whether your vision is true or not. But I once heard of someone who said he went to hell and saw a vision of some people in hell and turns out he was a false prophet. I am not saying you are but the point is regarding the issue of dressing, THE WORD OF GOD is clear.

Please and please, there is no issue here. The new testament commands modesty and obedience by the spirit of God. I don't care who the person is on the thread, if he goes against that and claims he hears from God, i would term him a false prophet no matter who the person is . God's word is my standard biko

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
changedinchrist:
@CharlyG1.. I have a big testimony to share soon regarding our private discourse. Once again thanks for creating this thread. The lord has finally broken and sanctified me with his refining fire which I have been expecting. And I hoped to get sanctified continually till I die as it's the will of God for us christians - to grow in sanctification and good works

Wow that's great to hear. I am more than happy to hear your testimony.

Praise be to God.

God bless you brother.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

."

God help us
! u are damn wicked and a callous misogynist ,May God have mercy upon your discrimating soul against women .
You breathe lies , hypocrisy and misogyny , you won't allow your wife to make up nor have jewelries upon her but will go after female choristers having jewelries upon shame on it all nuttyhnic ,
Give this one a chance no woman will enter heaven cos of jewelries shame on you ,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
CharlyG1:

Wow that's great to hear. I am more than happy to hear your testimony.

Praise be to God.

God bless you brother.

Yes oh. I would share it publicly here and acknowledge you at the parts that warrant it. Fear is of the devil ! The devil is truly a deceiver, a liar and once you know the truth, you can fight him with the sword of the spirit which is the truth of God. Thank you, God bless

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
SisterFire:
! u are damn wicked and a callous misogynist ,May God have mercy upon your discrimating soul against women .
You breathe lies , hypocrisy and misogyny , you won't allow your wife to make up nor have jewelries upon her but will go after female choristers having jewelries upon shame on it all nuttyhnic ,
Give this one a chance no woman will enter heaven cos of jewelries shame on you ,

I am not ignorant of the devil and all his tactics. You see their is a reason why women are being used to subvert the truth in this thread. Right now i am not speaking to you because you have clearly identified yourself on this thread as a child of the devil but i am speaking to others who will read this.

Satan wants the woman to be at the forefront of the church. When it takes a man to win 1 soul for satan , it takes a woman to win 1000. This isn't science. This is purely spiritual matters. How a woman who chooses to work with satan subvert the things of God is unimaginable.

The little things we choose to ignore because of political or misogynistic reasons IS EXACTLY WHAT SATAN IS USING AGAINST THE CHURCH.

Hear me and hear me well. Jewelleries are not what they used to be, FEMALE TROUSERS are not what it used to be. From being a form of female liberty it has been totally taken over by marine powers.

I repeat and the spirit has warned me and other children of God expressly. Just as jesus warned his disciples to beware of men, i am telling everyman and woman beware of Women.

I am a man. A christian and i know how many things the holy spirit has warned me against. Even the dresses i wear, to the way i cut my hair. The holy spirit is concerned and reminds how much i have to render my body as a service to my God. How much more a woman? I repeat beware of women.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheNoble007:

Shalom..

I know you didn't reply me but i felt I should just post this. God bless. You see, when people like CharlyG1 post extra biblical revelations or prophecies not directly in the bible if it doesn't contain a biblical opposition, I don't' say anything and I let it edify me accordingly. I do that for you too. But once it borders on something already in scripture, then I immediately compare it to scripture and put scripture on top no matter what and reject the person's vision even though he's Adeboye or Olukoya. That's my standard. And i like that Charles always references scripture when the issue is in scripture and if not, he speaks with wisdom.

Now on this issue of dressing, let's look at scripture, I like that you cited peter which actually butrress all i said. PLEASE READ THE EXCERPT WHICH EVEN EXPLAINS MY POINT BETTER. Like I said, i don't judge your vision, only God knows and can judge you on that BUT [/b]we have scripture truth on this matter. [b]Let's all look at it through these excerpts ( please read to the end for scriptural truth on this tense issue) :

Question: "WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DRESS MODESTLY?"

Answer: In describing the mode of dress appropriate for women in church, the apostle Paul exhorts them to dress “modestly” with “decency and propriety” then goes on to contrast immodest dress with the good deeds which are appropriate for those who profess to be true worshipers of God (1 Timothy 2:9–10). While the Bible only specifically addresses the need for women to dress modestly, the same teaching would apply to men in principle. Both men and women should bring glory to God in their manner of dress.

Modesty in the way we dress is not just for church; it is to be the standard for all Christians at all times. The key to understanding what constitutes modesty in dress is to examine the attitudes and intents of the heart. Those whose hearts are inclined toward God will make every effort to dress modestly, decently, and appropriately. Those whose hearts are inclined toward self will dress in a manner designed to draw attention to themselves with little or no regard for the consequences to themselves or others.

A godly woman endeavors to do everything with a “God-ward” perspective. She knows that God wants His people to be concerned for His glory and the spiritual state of their brothers and sisters in Christ. If a woman professes to be a Christian yet she dresses in a way that will unduly draw attention to her body, she is a poor witness of the One who bought her soul by dying for her on the cross. She is forgetting that her body has been redeemed by Christ and is now the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19–20). She is telling the world that she determines her own worth on a purely physical basis and that her attractiveness depends on how much of her body she reveals to them. Further, by intentionally dressing in an immodest fashion, displaying her body for men to lust after, she encourages her brothers in Christ to sin, something condemned by God (Matthew 5:27–29). Proverbs 7:10 mentions a woman “dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent”—here, the woman’s heart condition is displayed by her manner of dress.

The Scripture says that we are to dress modestly, but what exactly does that mean in modern society? Does a woman have to be covered from head to toe? There are cults and religions in the world that demand this of women. But is that the biblical meaning of modesty? Again, we have to go back to the matter of the attitudes of the heart. If a woman’s heart is inclined toward godliness, she will wear clothing that is neither provocative nor revealing in public. Her clothing choices will not signal pride or ostentation and will not reflect negatively upon her personal testimony as a child of God. Everyone else in her circle may be dressing immodestly, but she resists the temptation to go along with the crowd. She avoids clothing designed to draw attention to her body and cause men to lust, for she is wise enough to know that type of attention only cheapens her. The idea of giving occasion for men to sin against God because of her dress is abhorrent to her because she seeks to love and honor God and wants others to do the same.

Modesty in dress reveals a modesty and godliness of the heart, humble attitudes that should be the desire of all women (and men) who live to please and honor God

ON MAKE-UP / JEWELLERY ?

Answer: Some Christians believe it is wrong for women to wear makeup or jewelry, citing a couple of New Testament passages that seem to forbid such things. While we certainly respect the convictions of born-again children of God, we also want to be sure that our teaching does not go beyond what the Word of God actually says. We do not want to “teach man-made ideas as commands from God” (Mark 7:7, NLT).

In examining the propriety of wearing makeup or jewelry, we start with 1 Samuel 16:7b: “The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” This verse lays down a foundational principle concerning the limitations of our perspective: we naturally see the externals; God sees the internal truth. This does not mean that the externals are unimportant, of course—we readily communicate with others via visual signals, and the appearance we choose for ourselves can express rebellion, piety, carelessness, meticulousness, etc. But appearances can be deceiving, and there is the deeper issue of the heart. Whatever is done to the outward appearance is done for man to see, and we should be careful about that, but God is more concerned with what is happening in the heart.

In the context of rules for public worship, Paul says, “I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God” (1 Timothy 2:9–10). This is one of the passages that cause some women to avoid wearing makeup or jewelry altogether.

A couple of things to note in this passage: first, there is a standard of dress that is right for a woman in a worship service. Paul gives no specifics, but a woman’s clothing is to be modest and decent and respectable. Wearing anything that is immodest, indecent, or disreputable is wrong. Drawing the line between modest and immodest can be subjective, and modesty depends somewhat on cultural mores, but each believer should be discerning enough to avoid giving offense.

Second, there is a proper adornment for women who worship God and an improper adornment. The proper adornment for a godly woman is simply good deeds. Tabitha adorned herself beautifully by “always doing good and helping the poor” (Acts 9:36). The improper adornment for a godly woman is that which puffs her up with pride or draws attention to her outward appearance: the examples are elaborate hairstyles, gold and pearls, and expensive clothing. The focus of a worship service is to be the Lord, not the latest fashion, the biggest diamond, or the most chic hairdo. Wearing a $3,000 dress to church or flashing gaudy jewelry does nothing to truly adorn the woman of God. She would be much better off—and the poor much better served—if she sold the dress and gave the money to a Christian charity. Perhaps the time she spent on the elaborate hairdo would have been better spent serving someone in need.

In 1 Timothy 2:9–10, Paul sets up a contrast between trying to please God and trying to please men. A public worship service should not be a fashion show. It’s not that a woman can never wear jewelry or style her hair differently. It’s that overindulgence and excess are improper in church. We must all guard against pride and be careful not to distract others (or ourselves) from what is truly important: the worship of God and the service of others.

Another passage that relates to the issue of women wearing makeup or jewelry is 1 Peter 3:3–5, “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves.”

Peter emphasizes the contrast between the outward, fleeting beauty and the inward, lasting beauty of a woman. A truly beautiful woman has a “gentle and quiet spirit.” She may not be noticed much in this world, but God sees the heart. To flaunt one’s beauty for selfish adoration is not in line with the humility of Christ, especially when the flaunting takes place in a worship service. Again, it’s not that braided hair is sinful, but those who rely on their hair, their jewelry, or their clothing to make them beautiful are chasing after vanity. It is more worthwhile to develop godly character.

In summary, there is nothing inherently wrong with wearing jewelry, makeup, or braided hair, as long as it is done in a modest manner. Also, such things can never replace good deeds or a humble spirit. A Christian woman should not be so focused on her outward appearance that she neglects her spiritual life. A worship service should be focused on God, not on us. If a woman is spending an inordinate amount of time and money on her appearance, the problem is that the woman’s priorities are misplaced. Expensive jewelry and clothing are the results of the problem, not the problem itself..

As seen above, Scripture is CLEAR on the issue, So I can't listen to man's opinions or man made doctrine (we have them many and different) but rather the word of God. Anything different is a LIE biblically.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

I am not ignorant of the devil and all his tactics. You see their is a reason why women are being used to subvert the truth in this thread. Right now i am not speaking to you because you have clearly identified yourself on this thread as a child of the devil but i am speaking to others who will read this.

Satan wants the woman to be at the forefront of the church. When it takes a man to win 1 soul for satan , it takes a woman to win 1000. This isn't science. This is purely spiritual matters. How a woman who chooses to work with satan subvert the things of God is unimaginable.

The little things we choose to ignore because of political or misogynistic reasons IS EXACTLY WHAT SATAN IS USING AGAINST THE CHURCH.

Hear me and hear me well. Jewelleries are not what they used to be, FEMALE TROUSERS are not what it used to be. From being a form of female liberty it has been totally taken over by marine powers.

I repeat and the spirit has warned me and other children of God expressly. Just as jesus warned his disciples to beware of men, i am telling everyman beware of Women.
misogyny, jealousy & stereotype are what you ooze of you hypocrite! but the lord Jesus whom I serve shall conquer every wicked minds against those who worships him in mind and body
spirit of jealousy in you has made you fight ladies not even the witches here , e dey pepper you womenfolks are winning souls more than you do in various churches while u bozzle up and down doing nothing?
Who knows stereotypes you throw against women of faith in various church centres !
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
[okay
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

."

God help us
Shut up and mind the way you talk to me. Instead of you to correct me with good words like charlyg1, you are talking about unclean spirit and being swayed by satan. @Noble007 got the message and you are here crying more than the bereaved. I dont know your issue with women but dont drag me into it. Had it been you read my comment with love in your heart you would have seen where I said the holy spirit directed me to stop wearing some things but NO, you choose to look for errors like you have beef with me before. Please respect yourself. And you are quoting apostle Paul wrongly. The last time I checked, it's God that me to ministry not you, so please kindly keep your opinion to yourself, I will do the will of my father in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
CharlyG1:

Thank you for the encouragement. Your words are true indeed.

And yes, the picture of Leonardo was unnecessary.

@Nuttella... Please do us of the favour of removing that picture. Remember, Noble is our brother and our approach to one other should reflect the love of God, whether we agree on something or not.

God bless you.
OK sir, I have removed it, I didnt mean to provoke thenoble007, I'm sorry brother noble, we are all brothers and sisters here. Its just a meme I saw in a Christian Facebook page.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
@changedinchrist. I read your epistle.. Nice read. I should say you are a good writer. God bless you

.However, I should tell you this...I have seen how far you have refuted visions and revelations even before now.. But I am replying you now because this is my last post on this thread as my job has been fulfilled .. It is needless for me to begin to vouch for the accuracy of revelations I post, or how they've been fulfilled. Joel 2.28 spoke of how God will release His power in this last days. If I were you, I will oppose visions and prophecies with all boldness when they fail to come to pass. Until then I should hold my peace in order not to be rebellious against a coming move of God.. Let us please employ the wisdom of Gamaliel....

Again you mentioned 1 Timothy 2:9. KJV.. and interpreted it differently. And it reads....

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array...

To say that Pearls or gold is crucifix or religious ornaments only is very surprising.... I will encourage you dearly to read it again under the Spirit illumination...

Again look at the broided hair.... Read this again under the Spirit illumination.... I mentioned Jewish women in my former post because I lived amongst them and interacted with them. I can say that they are the most modest women I have seen in the United States. Not the Christians alone, but the Jews in general... But If Apostle Paul will address this in his own time, how much more will he have done now...

Physically, I am very bold. I am not concerned about just giving messages that people like or want to hear... How much more a faceless forum like this... I will give account on the last day....

Shalom

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
Shut up and mind the way you talk to me. Instead of you to correct me with good words like charlyg1, you are talking about unclean spirit and being swayed by satan. @Noble007 got the message and you are here crying more than the bereaved. I dont know your issue with women but dont drag me into it.

smiley

I meant every word i said not an attack on your person to bring you to disrepute but an expose on how the enemy operates generally with respect to women.

Well. I have just one word for you at the end of the day. That earing that you do not want to pull off, if you continue as a prophetess in truth and in the holy spirit, you will surely pull it off.

Also that aggression inside of you, you might think it's of God but the truth is that will also die with time and YOU will learn how to address people.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

smiley

I meant every word i said not an attack on your person to bring you to disrepute but an expose on how the enemy operates generally with respect to women.

Well. I have just one word for you at the end of the day. That earing that you do not want to pull off, if you continue as a prophetess in truth and in the holy spirit, you will surely pull it off.

Also that aggression inside of you, you might think it's of God but the truth is that will also die with time and YOU will learn how to address people.
I am not an aggressive person, I am only aggressive when I am into spiritual warfare, I dont even know what you are talking about sef, what is your beef with me? did I insult anybody on this thread or you are just seeking my attention? dey your dey make I dey my dey. I am a violent warrior of God and you can't change that.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
I am not an aggressive person, I am only aggressive when I am into spiritual warfare, I dont even know what you are talking about sef, what is your beef with me? did I insult anybody on this thread or you are just seeking my attention? dey your dey make I dey my dey. I am a violent warrior of God and you can't change that.

You are starting to sound like sisterfire

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

Kindly leave me alone.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
nuttyhnic:

That palava you dey find for women body shall locate you ,I see that misogynistic demons has possessed you that you now spill hatred against women for no just cos , the lady you attack didn't even say all you accuse her of , you possessed man calling others child of devil , holyspirit deliver you if I have your time

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
SisterFire:
That palava you dey find for women body shall locate you ,I see that misogynistic demons has possessed you that you now spill hatred against women for no just cos , the lady you attack didn't even say all you accuse her of , you possessed man calling others child of devil , holyspirit deliver you if I have your time
' I'm always on your dp lady 'you are so damn beautiful and s...y ,sorry are you married?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
' I'm always on your dp lady 'you are so damn beautiful and s...y ,sorry are you married?
Thank you dear kiss
still waiting upon god ,do you want to marry me? smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
TheNoble007:
@changedinchrist. I read your epistle.. Nice read. I should say you are a good writer. God bless you

.However, I should tell you this...I have seen how far you have refuted visions and revelations even before now.. But I am replying you now because this is my last post on this thread as my job has been fulfilled .. It is needless for me to begin to vouch for the accuracy of revelations I post, or how they've been fulfilled. Joel 2.28 spoke of how God will release His power in this last days. If I were you, I will oppose visions and prophecies with all boldness when they fail to come to pass. Until then I should hold my peace in order not to be rebellious against a coming move of God.. Let us please employ the wisdom of Gamaliel....

Again you mentioned 1 Timothy 2:9. KJV.. and interpreted it differently. And it reads....

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array...

To say that Pearls or gold is crucifix or religious ornaments only is very surprising.... I will encourage you dearly to read it again under the Spirit illumination...

Again look at the broided hair.... Read this again under the Spirit illumination.... I mentioned Jewish women in my former post because I lived amongst them and interacted with them. I can say that they are the most modest women I have seen in the United States. Not the Christians alone, but the Jews in general... But If Apostle Paul will address this in his own time, how much more will he have done now...

Physically, I am very bold. I am not concerned about just giving messages that people like or want to hear... How much more a faceless forum like this... I will give account on the last day....

Shalom

Thank you brother. Firstly, the quotes excerpt parts is not my write up. That's an article i felt explained better the scriptural truth about dressing. And on 1 timothy 2:9, DID YOU ACTUALLY READ WHAT WAS IN THAT WRITE UP ? Let me paste it again , plus you ignored all the other scriptural points of that write-up:

In 1 Timothy 2:9–10, Paul sets up a contrast between trying to please God and trying to please men. A public worship service should not be a fashion show. It’s not that a woman can never wear jewelry or style her hair differently. It’s that overindulgence and excess are improper in church. We must all guard against pride and be careful not to distract others (or ourselves) from what is truly important: the worship of God and the service of others.

Another passage that relates to the issue of women wearing makeup or jewelry is 1 Peter 3:3–5, “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves.”

Peter emphasizes the contrast between the outward, fleeting beauty and the inward, lasting beauty of a woman. A truly beautiful woman has a “gentle and quiet spirit.” She may not be noticed much in this world, but God sees the heart. To flaunt one’s beauty for selfish adoration is not in line with the humility of Christ, especially when the flaunting takes place in a worship service. Again, it’s not that braided hair is sinful, but those who rely on their hair, their jewelry, or their clothing to make them beautiful are chasing after vanity. It is more worthwhile to develop godly character.

If you don't understand the point of that passage even after that, then there's no point arguing. I'd rather pray that the Holy Spirit illuminates you instead as your explanation is NOT IT AT ALL! Pray to the holyspirit for illumination please as you are very wrong on that issue in that particular context. The very thing you say might even be violated in your life in another way because you are focused on the letter.

And regarding visions and prophecies, like I said, I only comment when it goes against scripture. You don't see me commenting when it's not attacking scripture or otherwise. SCRIPTURE is my standard not supposed vision or revelation from man. Do you expect christians to just take you vision at face value if it goes against scripture when we have false prophets, wolves among sheep littered all over the place ? Regarding testing spirits and words, What is the bible (GOD'S OWN WORD) there for ? Please don't expect anyone to believe you as you are not scripture. Something we take for granted is the fact that even false prophets give accurate prophecies so where do you draw a standard?? -SCRIPTURE. Sola scriptura is emphasized throughout scripture. Jesus rebuked the pharisees for claiming extra-biblical revelation through oral tradition and told them to look back at the scriptures. Unless Jesus appears to tell me your words are true then I have no reason to believe you when I have scripture with me. That's why i said, for extra-biblical revelations on here that don't have a scriptural mention, I let it edify whether for caution or for learning or for even sharpening my knowledge on people mindsets and spiritual walk

Brother, I am not attacking the truth of your visions but talking about a standard which Jesus expects of us all and also what you should expect from TRUE christians who stand on God's word. I appreicate you and you may go away forever but my point still stands and I hope you learn from it. Once again. Go back and read on modesty in the bible, letter of the law, and the law of the spirit, spirit of liberty and righteousness. And pray to the holy spirit before reading .

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER IN CHRIST. SHALOM

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
@nuttyhnic and some misinformed people who think women shouldn't preach, let me tell you, you better stop saying that lest you bring down the anger of God upon your life because God is calling a lot of daughters of zion to ministry and you can't stop the plan of God, mind the way you talk and what you say, apostle Paul said we should love ourselves, if you don't have love in you even though you speak in tongue, you are a noisy gong 1 Corinthians 13:1. Mind what you say, I see how you reply your fellow Christians rudely on this thread, told Jubianose that his journey of Christianity is shallow and telling me I have unclean spirit and sound like sisterfire yet you claim you have the holyspirit inside of you, this is a warning to you @nuttyhnic, never you open you mouth again and say women shouldn't preach. Dont say I didnt warn you. Both men and women are the end time revivivalists, God is calling both men and women, dont be a woman hater, no woman hater will make heaven. Na me talk am.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... smiley smiley I hate disunity to an extent ... These two parties has been fighting great wars since time Immemorial milleniums ago , catholic and Protestants has wasted several millions of souls fighting each other ... Now civilization sets in the war still lingers in the minds of these two programmed foolish parties, like the days of great wars of team Peter ( catholic ) and team Paul sol ( apostolic)
Am a woman I have feelings ... my son Peter and Paul fought each other for dominance that Roman empire has to level Antioch and half of Jerusalem ,
...funny enough when Psquare sang Bizzy Body( my best song) in 2004 , I cried because I know the names they bear will cause great conflict upon them , it happened after 8years , just like the wars of great schemers Peter and Paul of old waited for just 8months after Jesus left the scene , I blame their parents anyway ...nature rotates as the world rotates everything is interwoven , isn't a coincidence we have Peter and paul of bueasç, Romania who killed themselves in a bloody feud no one knew of around 16century...

Tell psqure to change their names then you shall see them back together , because nature laid a curse on these names millenuims ago cause of their violence

'i can't view the stars Saturn and Jupiter ' so much clouds up there
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
@nuttyhnic and some misinformed people who think women shouldn't preach, let me tell you, you better stop saying that lest you bring down the anger of God upon your life because God is calling a lot of daughters of zion to ministry and you can't stop the plan of God, mind the way you talk and what you say, apostle Paul said we should love ourselves, if you don't have love in you even though you speak in tongue, you are a noisy gong 1 Corinthians 13:1. Mind what you say, I see how you reply your fellow Christians rudely on this thread, told Jubianose that his journey of Christianity is shallow and telling me I have unclean spirit and sound like sisterfire yet you claim you have the holyspirit inside of you, this is a warning to you @nuttyhnic, never you open you mouth again and say women shouldn't preach. Dont say I didnt warn you. Both men and women are the end time revivivalists, God is calling both men and women, dont be a woman hater, no woman hater will make heaven. Na me talk am.

Okay i am sorry. I pray your zeal for God will do exploits for him in the name of Jesus Christ.

One of the people i look up to, infact the only person i go to anytime i feel a burden spiritually is a woman of God. A mother. She set me on path a while ago and that drew me closer to God. God has used her to bless me and many others. So i don't hate women.

I have a question, what is it with christians these days and the urge to warn as if an unquenchable urge to kill your fellow man in the name of God? Any little thing you want to warn or scare another human to wrath. Well I'm glad God doesn't work that way.

I lived in sin all my life and if God was a bit wicked or crude, I'll be dead by now. Most times i wonder how i am still alive. Infact i use myself as a yardstick as to why anybody can be saved from the trap of satan.

Now when it comes to being rude, if you are too sensitive to conversations, then this thread isn't the place for you. You need to see beyond personal insecurities and look sternly at Jesus christ.

I didn't say all women are devils. How i see it is this. As a woman when you are filled with the holy spirit, you are less interested in bringing yourself out, you are more interested in personal spiritual development, your words are few, less aggression, always willing to learn, comely, modest, not a talkative. Etc.

But the opposite is what we have today. Make noise, argue and argue, aggressive. Self imposing attitude. Screaming warrior for Jesus up and down. Stiff necked. Always want to be right etc.

In my life in the things of God, i have never seen the fastest subversion of the things of God take place so effectively in any one other human than a woman. Ask any deliverance minister and they'll tell you the same thing

See theirs no gra gra in the things of God. Calm down and examine your environment and yourself carefully. You might be surprised that the enemy you have been looking for in the outside is actually living inside of us(please i am not refering to you)

Now, am not saying men are not like this. But i am addressing women folk for now. So please understand were i am coming from. There's more to learn. More.

Also i didnt say you have an unclean spirit. If you choose to take conversations personal, it's not my problem. It's you, not me. And yes that guy that idolises t.b joshua is shallow. I have no apologies on that one. Theirs time to suger coat words and a time to be blunt.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — They Also Built But Foolishly / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.