Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,779 members, 7,889,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (828649 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Something so special about this lady smiley
Nothing Ooo. I just love God. My dear you would if He did for you what He has done for me.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

I agree. For me, I pay Tithe because studying the Jews, I found out that anything they do, no matter how little, they prosper, that's because they don't joke with ordinances of First fruits and Tithe paying, so I join.
If you and a jew are selling Pure water, he will sell it, build houses, buy cars, start another business, while you will be finding it difficult to even feed from that biz. So I practice First fruits and Tithing. It hurts no one. It's just 10%. It works for me like wild fire. I have no regrets at all. Afterall, if I were in a cult and am told to bring 50% I will definitely do.
When I was trading on male wears, my Jeans goes for 8 to 10 thousand Nigeria each. My shirts minimum 6k. Depending on who you are and where I meet you. One man will pick goods for 120k at once pay cash. The ones who owe, dont owe for long. While my friends are crying, running after creditors for their money, I never experienced it. All I hear is, send your account number. Right now, not one of my kobo is not out there, all paid. I don't compromise my Tithe and first fruits. If i don't pay, God loses nothing, I do.
Nice write up.
Let me add small to this topic call tithe.
Malachi 3: 8-11 show how God take an individual that dont pay for tithe and offering and there is a curse at verse 9. Those people are thief according to the Word of God.
The brother that raise this topic said that those practice are in old testament ie law dispensation.
We are in the era of Grace and truth(John 1: 17). Grace does not mean we should not obey the law or instruction that was laid down to us. If we take because we are in Grace to do against the law or the will of God that is sin(unrighteousnes). All the law in old testament point to Jesus which is TRUTH. Truth lead to freedom(John 8:32) So the dispensation we are into is Grace and Truth which came by Jesus(John 1:17).
Then What is Truth
....Law (Jesus) in a spirit form written in the heart of man not on tablet of stone(Hebrew 8:8-10)

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

I thank God you know it's meaning.
It's a wonderful dream and it's interpretation is straightforward...

It simply means running away from sin.. Sin is the game that kills. The soul that sins dies..

The bike man is the Holy Ghost who is already on standby to help you as you overcome those sins that want to tie you down.

Rescuing yourself means that you have a role to play in saving yourself.. Your other self you were rescuing is your soul.. Your mind. Your soul is still in captivity, meaning that you still have a desire for some of those sins that tie you down in life. If demons are in possession of your soul, even if you have escaped your sinful habits, the soul in their hands is like a back door to enter into your life again..

FULL INTERPRETATION:

Now, what God is saying is this: He is there to deliver you from your sinful habits but you must sanctify your mind. Totally remove yourself from anything that easily draws you back to sin, even friends that make you fall into sin... And you will be totally delivered.

Read Romans 6 vs 18, Galatians 2 vs 20, 1 Thessalonians 4 vs 3, 1 Thessalonians 5 vs 23.. Read up other bible verses on sanctification and work towards keeping your mind and body free from sin.

God bless you Fischer..

Wow. Just wow.
Your interpretation is right on point. I had desires for materialism. I've always lived a materialistic life and lately I've surrendered all to God and put all my trust and hope on him. My faith is increasing as I'm learning to totally depend on God.
God bless you Charles. Can't find you on WhatsApp anymore. Please get in touch, I'll need to discuss a few things.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You see what i saw. Perceived it for a long time but keep mute to it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

I agree. For me, I pay Tithe because studying the Jews, I found out that anything they do, no matter how little, they prosper, that's because they don't joke with ordinances of First fruits and Tithe paying, so I join.
If you and a jew are selling Pure water, he will sell it, build houses, buy cars, start another business, while you will be finding it difficult to even feed from that biz. So I practice First fruits and Tithing. It hurts no one. It's just 10%. It works for me like wild fire. I have no regrets at all. Afterall, if I were in a cult and am told to bring 50% I will definitely do.
When I was trading on male wears, my Jeans goes for 8 to 10 thousand Nigeria each. My shirts minimum 6k. Depending on who you are and where I meet you. One man will pick goods for 120k at once pay cash. The ones who owe, dont owe for long. While my friends are crying, running after creditors for their money, I never experienced it. All I hear is, send your account number. Right now, not one of my kobo is not out there, all paid. I don't compromise my Tithe and first fruits. If i don't pay, God loses nothing, I do.
To excel and prosper in all things(Joshua 1:7&8, Psalm 119:1-176), obedience to the old testament law is necessary likewise the new testament. LAW is supreme.
He that doeth a law is a law himself and cannot be judge by man for he is spiritual as law is spiritual also(1 corinthian 2:15, Roman 7:14).
Continue my dear, an elect seed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Anas09 is her surname moniker. She speaks with authority. If she told me to shut, I'd shut till she tell me to speak without questioning her
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

In the early hours of this morning, I had a revelation from God.

In this dream, I was shown a list of names... The names were written on a jotter, about 10 names... The names were marked for death. Physical death not spiritual death.

I was shown how some people on the list died and how others will still die young..
My eyes were opened to see them dead and in spirit form. I saw some who were my former course mates in the university and I didn't even know some of them but just saw their faces.
It was a bit frightful.
I woke up.

In my heart, I decided to discard the dream, so I only just rebuked the dream... I didn't want to share it with you guys here so as not to strike fear in anyone's heart. I simply picked up my phone to charge the battery. This was about 5am or so.

But God knew my thoughts, for when I slept again, the dream continued.

In this second part of the revelation... There was a gathering of young men and women and they were discussing about this issue(the spirit of death)... I don't know how the matter became open to everyone in this dream.

Some of the people standing and sitting and they were mostly people I didn't recognize facially. But my spirit man made me realize that those people were you guys here (nairalanders on this thread)

One of my course mate was already dead so her mom came in her place. Another of my course mate who was to die came too, a very thin man who was on the death list and who wore a particular white shirt came too(he behaved in a strange way) and some others I didn't recognize were present.

Now, there was this particular young Man who stood in the center talking to everyone in a strong voice with much authority, then I felt the urge to share my revelation to everyone. As soon as I wanted to speak, He cut in and said that He had a revelation where people names were written on a jotter and they were marked for death(exactly what I was about to say). People became a bit shaken but the people were eager to know about it and they paid apt attention. He said something about praying for them. Someone standing close by wanted to take things for granted and the person was distracting everyone. The young Man quickly turned to this person and with a striking authority told him that He would put His right hand in his face if he doesn't stop the distraction immediately. And there was silence everywhere.

Then after He finished speaking to the crowd, He told me to go ahead and say what I wanted to say..

So i came out with the all the 10 names of this people on a piece of paper, spoke to the people on what God showed me and after I finished speaking to the crowd, everyone became really shaken.
I asked if I should call out the names of these people marked for death by the enemy(satan) but they said I should not call out the names. So I didn't.

But I said we must pray for them.
I saw one of my course mates who was on the death list and I was asking him a question, but he was lying to me about something and not taking me seriously.. But God had showed me that what caused his death had to do with something he did wrong.. 'wrong ways'... I saw him eat a strange yellowish substance in secret before then, that substance looked like something sacrificed to idols.. It's surprising because this guy is a very gentle person and a born again christian in real life. But He had a part to play for his own death..

This revelation isn't a joke. I may not know what satan is planning exactly but God knows. A revelation in another revelation is a sincere warning from God and it means the matter is at hand. It is a confirmation that God wants this lives protected that even after I thought of not sharing this, He still made this known to people in the other dream revelation. And then I knew I should share this.

I knew God wanted to speak to us concerning something soon. I felt it very strong in my spirit, that was why I made mention of it here. And now He has spoken.
After i mentioned this, I had a dream attack from the enemy trying to weaken me spiritually by coming to my dream to seduce me sexually, but I thank God I overcame.

- Let us commit our ways unto God. Always pray before you eat or drink, sleep and when you're going out and you're coming in.

Also, be careful so that you do not commit any deliberate sin.

Let us pray against the spirit of death which is hovering at this time.. Satan has an hidden agenda to take the lives of some people but God has exposed his plans and we must agree in prayer to spoil this wicked plan in the Name of Jesus.

We are all connected in this world one way or the other... Standing in the gap for others automatically brings the divine protection of God over our lives.

Let no one be afraid for we have died in Jesus Christ and have been risen with Him... So we now have Life and have it to the fullest.

I pray for the grace and mercy of Jesus to be multiplied over our lives in Jesus Name.. Let the mercy of God save us from evil for the Lord is our Shepherd.
(Psalms 23)

I soak everyone in the blood of Jesus. May the spirit of death not see you or any member of your family in Jesus Name.. Amen

Thank you brother. While we are not called to live in fear, let us not be NAIVE and assume that our archenemy is totally powerless.

May I propose that all of us spend some time interceding for each other here, preferably by name(moniker)? When you got to pray, raise at least one moniker in prayer

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
vooks:

Thank you brother. While we are not called to live in fear, let us not be NAIVE and assume that our archenemy is totally powerless.

May I propose that all of us spend some time interceding for each other here, preferably by name(moniker)? When you got to pray, raise at least one moniker in prayer
I concur

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
vooks:

Anas09 is her surname moniker. She speaks with authority. If she told me to shut, I'd shut till she tell me to speak without questioning her
Vooks, see my head Ooo. Where I come from, we honour our men. I can never tell a man to shut it, let alone you. Hmm, you are like my right hand here.
Thanks guys for the kind words.
Sometimes God breaks us down so that he can be build us again.
Brethren, if God allowed me to continue the way I was going, maybe I would ve died now, or be God knows where. I was just flying. Influential and rich men, were well positioned by Satan to tell me how pretty I was, and how ready they were to hand me the moon. And I thought "who is like unto me?" But God said, this one belongs to me. "Seat down here and listen".

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
fischer77:

Wow. Just wow.
Your interpretation is right on point. I had desires for materialism. I've always lived a materialistic life and lately I've surrendered all to God and put all my trust and hope on him. My faith is increasing as I'm learning to totally depend on God.
God bless you Charles. Can't find you on WhatsApp anymore. Please get in touch, I'll need to discuss a few things.

I thank God for your life Fischer.. I really thank God. Your life is a living testimony.

I am available on whatsapp preferable in the evenings (Nigerian time).

God bless you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
vooks:

Very good idea.. I concur to this. Everyone should put this in practice and God will surely reward you.

God bless you Vooks.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
vooks:

There is a small group of Brethren in my church, we put in one hour every day, saturdays, Sundays inclusive to pray for revival in the body of Christ. From 1-2pm everyday. So where ever I am, I know I most find my way to church by 1. I read this thread before going today, my personal supplication was lifting this thread up. And cancelling the purposes of Satan. With the power in the name of Jesus, I erased the names in that list.

When I had a revelation of what the Centurion said to the Lord Jesus, I marvelled; "I am a man under authority, he said, and I have servants under my command too. If I say to this one come, he comes, when I say to this one go, he goes. Jesus, you don't need to come to my house, before the demons tormenting my servant will obey your command, stay here and speak the word, the powers tormenting my servants know who you are, if you say to them go, they will go, Just say the word. And Jesus said the word". so it was.
Jesus says, if you abide in me, and my word abides in you, there's nothing you will ask for that i won't do for you.
If we must win this war, we have need to abide in Christ. When we abide, we can bruise the head of Satan by over turning his organised programmes. Him dey craze write my Brethren names for him list.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Great0:

To excel and prosper in all things(Joshua 1:7&8, Psalm 119:1-176), obedience to the old testament law is necessary likewise the new testament. LAW is supreme.
He that doeth a law is a law himself and cannot be judge by man for he is spiritual as law is spiritual also(1 corinthian 2:15, Roman 7:14).
Continue my dear, an elect seed.

God bless and honour you sir.

I don't really associate Tithes and offerings with the law. I see it as an agreement. An ordinance.
i see it as God saying come let's do business. After everything give me 10%, you take 90%.
Lets take a tree for example. Jesus in John gospel 15 says, I am the branch, he is the vine. Meaning, I am his extention. The vine has its responsibilities and the branch has its.
The vine gives the branch nourishment, water and nutrients, from the ground, which the Bible says is the husbandman (God), and then the branch goes ahead to bear fruits.
Without the nourishment from the vine, the branch will die. Now when the branch is nourished, bears fruits and then stands aloof with all arrogance and says to the vine, I bore these fruits all by myself, am not going to share anything with you.
Okay, fine, the vine may say, I shall withdraw my nourishment and then blight shall set in.
The Lord says, "I am he that giveth thee power to make wealth".

Wait oo. Unbelievers, I mean the Un-Churched folk, e.g for example muslims, sneak into church and pay Tithe, why? So many unbelievers pay tithe and are very consistent why. Pastors mention it in passing. Is it the case of Jesus rebuking the Pharesees, telling them that, they will seat by and watch the prostitutes and the publicans enter the kingdom before them?

You see this Tithe matter? In the general forum, I don't join words with anyone. When I tell you say e dey work for me, I mean am oo

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fear not brethren, we have the victory and satan d defeat. Lets try to meditate on dis portion of scripture. Personally weneva i feel need of security, i speak verse 27 to myself.
There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew. Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord , the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.
Deuteronomy 33:26-29 KJV
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Among all the great brethren full of Holy spirit with fire on these trend that I secretly learn a lot from. Asides from the Oga himself CharlyG1, sis analice107 is one person I just always want to read her comment, even if I see her comment on another trend on the religion section, I don't waste time to read coz she's always on point, she doesn't speak for herself but what has been revealed to her through the Holy Spirit with scriptures backing it up. Only if she stays in lag or I in Ph, I will follow her to anywhere coz I know verily verily with her, I'll grow much faster spiritually. God bless you sis

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

Vooks, see my head Ooo. Where I come from, we honour our men. I can never tell a man to shut it, let alone you. Hmm, you are like my right hand here.
Thanks guys for the kind words.
Sometimes God breaks us down so that he can be build us again.
Brethren, if God allowed me to continue the way I was going, maybe I would ve died now, or be God knows where. I was just flying. Influential and rich men, were well positioned by Satan to tell me how pretty I was, and how ready they were to hand me the moon. And I thought "who is like unto me?" But God said, this one belongs to me. "Seat down here and listen".

Dearest Anas09,
I said it in half-jest,not in any way insinuating that you are a Jezebel. I meant you are one of the few Nairalanders whose words and counsel I never trivialize.

Niceties apart, how far have you gone with the book? angry angry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
analice107:

?..o

Mehn, God bless ypu real good...

I do my tithing and First fruit regularly and I can tell you I have never regretted it before so many many testimonies.

I have learnt to stop arguing about it.

There are a lot things God has done for me and used me to do that are strange, thay are more of the old testament kimda prophetic kind of things but I decided to keep to my self cos when you talk about people look like what is these guy talking about. And start to argue. So I don't talk about it.

All in all I thank God for you, for your life and for your ministry.. May the God of the prophet of Old who I serve and hold you to the very end.

Shalom big sis..

Whay about that ngo lady? How is she faring? I hope she has started to wage war against the enemy?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
vooks:

Dearest Anas09,
I said it in half-jest,not in any way insinuating that you are a Jezebel. I meant you are one of the few Nairalanders whose words and counsel I never trivialize.

Niceties apart, how far have you gone with the book? angry angry
Hahahahahahahaha. And was happy you forgot about that book. Awwww, that book!!!. Now an guilty, feeling lazy. How do I even start writing all my experiences down. Like an author biography?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
temi4fash:

Mehn, God bless ypu real good...

I do my tithing and First fruit regularly and I can tell you I have never regretted it before so many many testimonies.

I have learnt to stop arguing about it.

There are a lot things God has done for me and used me to do that are strange, thay are more of the old testament kimda prophetic kind of things but I decided to keep to my self cos when you talk about people look like what is these guy talking about. And start to argue. So I don't talk about it.

All in all I thank God for you, for your life and for your ministry.. May the God of the prophet of Old who I serve and hold you to the very end.

Shalom big sis..

Whay about that ngo lady? How is she faring? I hope she has started to wage war against the enemy?
We are towing up together. The battle is won already. Thank you very much for your care.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. And was happy you forgot about that book. Awwww, that book!!!. Now an guilty, feeling lazy. How do I even start writing all my experiences down. Like an author biography?
Beloved Anas09,
Books are tricky to start but very fun once you start
Here is my suggestion;
Go through your life and pick life turning moments, say school for the first time, meeting Christ, sicknesses, miracles,encounter with witches,false teachers,revelations, visions. Just list them and the dates or years. Then you can list noteworthy miracles you have received. Next, against every event you list, try and compose a short narrative around it.

By the time you are done, you will have may be hundreds of pages. The next step is to join them into one narrative.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
analice107:
As told by the late Dr. Wayne W. Dyer:
I was preparing to speak at an I-Can-Do-It conference and I decided to bring an orange on stage with me as a prop for my lecture. I opened a conversation with a bright young fellow of about twelve who was sitting in the front row.
“If I were to squeeze this orange as hard as I could, what would come out?” I asked him.
He looked at me like I was a little crazy and said, “Juice, of course.”
“Do you think apple juice could come out of it?”
“No!” he laughed.
“What about grapefruit juice?”
“No!”
“What would come out of it?”
“Orange juice, of course.”
“Why? Why when you squeeze an orange does orange juice come out?”
He may have been getting a little exasperated with me at this point.
“Well, it’s an orange and that’s what’s inside.”
I nodded.
Let’s assume that this orange isn’t an orange, but it’s you. And someone squeezes you, puts pressure on you, says something you don’t like, offends you. And out of you comes anger, hatred, bitterness, fear. Why? The answer, as our young friend has told us, is because that’s what’s inside.
It’s one of the great lessons of life. What comes out when life squeezes you? When someone hurts or offends you? If anger, pain and fear come out of you, it’s because that’s what’s inside. It doesn’t matter who does the squeezing—your mother, your brother, your children, your boss, the government. If someone says something about you that you don’t like, what comes out of you is what’s inside. And what’s inside is up to you, it’s your choice.
When someone puts the pressure on you and out of you comes anything other than love, it’s because that’s what you’ve allowed to be inside. Once you take away all those negative things you don’t want in your life and replace them with love, you’ll find yourself living a highly functioning life.
Meditation: Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life. - Proverbs 4:23
You will succeed in Jesus Name!

This is true, look at the Rachabites, a highly respectable prophet invites them to wine party yet, they refuse, whats inside them is that; they cannot just drink.

God sanctified us all wholly according to his will

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
vooks:

Welcome
http://www.fairladyz32.com/downloads/christian/books/Ravi%20Zacharias/Ravi%20Zacharias%20-The%20End%20of%20Reason.pdf

Ok
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
analice107:

Thank you sir for this piece. Joseph and Daniel are my Heros of faith. Shunning the temporal pleasures of the Kings table or the pillow of Mrs Potipher, to remain focus and wait for God's agenda to unfold.
Long before Joseph was born, a prophecy went forth, *your seed shall be strangers in a strange land for 400, years... * And Joseph was chosen to bear the shame of being sold as a slave to a land so allien from his, no father, mother, no brother, no friend, different language. No one to confide in in time of fear and uncertainties, Yet he took all. When he saw what seemed as a way of respite, a normal every day "especially today's Nigerian youth* will grab it with both hands, dancing and thanking God for" breakthrough". Yet Joseph counted preferred the glory ahead of him instead. He remembered the dream he had. Although sold into slavery, and deeper into an enemy zone, he was cast into the Kings prison, he could be ve been hanged for the aligation against him, Joseph didn't get bitter at God. He didn't forget his destiny. He could have happily climbed MrsPotiphers bed and become the favorite servant to her and her husband; but to what end?
What would have happened if Joseph with his youthful raging hormones? What would happened to his dream. I have a dream, can I stand faithful to the end even though the sea is raging, the the tempest tossing, will I, like Joseph cast my eyes up to Hill, knowing that He who has promised is faithful who will also bring it to. Pass?
Lord keep me from eating up my destiny in one seating.

FEW THINGS JOSEPH COULD HAVE DONE, BUT REFUSE.

He knows he was hated, but yet was happy to travel a dangerous bush to see his brother, He could have give excuses and father would listen to his most love and pampered so

At the point of been sold, he could have revealed his identity as their younger brother, but refuse.

At potiphar's house, he is free to move and could have escape again he refuse
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You can say that again a d again smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please breathren in the house. I had a dream this last midnight and even though I mostly have interpretation of my dreams but this is different. I will love if someone can help with the interpretation please. Thanks

I was in a particular big house with a whole lots of people then I knew somehow that rapture was about to take place, then I ran out so atleast when the building is tearing down, it won't tear down on me. I was running immediately I stepped outside and all the buildings around began to tear down and even the roads began to open and people started falling in. Then in a way I disappeared and when I saw myself again it was after the rapture at that same place with few persons that was saved and alive. Then I met a lady and we got along "am yet to meet my future partner" and became close in that dream, she seems like my gf self. We were having conversations in a room and was sitting on the bed as she was lying down. I really can't remember what we talked about but what I remember was I told her that the rapture that took place is how the real rapture will take place when the Lord will come down with his angels and raise up his own elects. Shortly after then, I woke up
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Great0:

You see what i saw.
Perceived it for a long time but keep mute to it.

When you see a lady that are spiritually called Deborah........... they are like stone on the ground. but when you dig hole round about it, is actually a large rock beneath the ground only having small shoot at the ground level.

Only men like captain Barak can easily spot them out because he knows their potential at war front
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:

FEW THINGS JOSEPH COULD HAVE DONE, BUT REFUSE.

He knows he was hated, but yet was happy to travel a dangerous bush to see his brother, He could have give excuses and father would listen to his most love and pampered so

At the point of been sold, he could have revealed his identity as their younger brother, but refuse.

At potiphar's house, he is free to move and could have escape again he refuse

The spirit of Joseph is the spirit I pray upon my life every day.

Where have you been dear? Good to have u back.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=GoodMuyis post=43738101]

When you see a lady that are spiritually called Deborah........... they are like stone on the ground. but when you dig hole round about it, is actually a large rock beneath the ground only having small shoot at the ground level.

Only men like captain Barak can easily spot them out because he knows their potential at war front[/
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by brightekhibise(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good evening everyone.

Thanks for the posts and comments.

Would like to share a few thoughts on the topic at hand :tithing.

First of all, appreciation to Vooks for his comments, and to analice107 and temi4fash for their testimonies.

Let me state right on that I'm neither for nor against tithing. My wish is to exhume the principles for our benefit.

Let's go back to the beginings - the book of Genesis.

There, we see Abraham give a tenth of all to a man called Melchisedek.

There is no record of any instruction to do so. So Abraham who is the father of both the old and new convenant people gave a tithe w/out an instruction to do so.

Why did Abraham do so? Beacause he traced his wealth to God. God reaponded by saying that He (God) is Abraham's shield and exceeding great reward.

To the king of sodom, Abraham replied he had ascribed all his wealth to God and not give man the opportunity to that claim.

So we see a principle that God wants first claim for your provision and not any man or your own ability.

Next in the law, God says the first of everything is His. Some may be redeemed for money and others given (sacrificed) like that.

We all know that God doesn't desire sacrifice but rather obedience.

All God desired was honour as the source of provision for everything.

And in turn, God promises to make provision abundant.

Now remember,

A law of earth is seed time and harvest.

Another is that a man is made right by believing with the heart.

And yet another, that a good man, out of the good treasure in his heart brings out good things.

Remember, God does not change, His basis of dealing with humans (i. e. Convenants) has changed; however, He himself does not change neither does His laws nor that of earth.

Did you notice that God gave them a means to engage all those laws in a convenient way.

First of all, He is acknowledged as source, that immediately sets apart all as belonging to Him (i. e. holy).

Secondly, you believe that you have given to God, in your heart (thinking, belief system) you are certain you have done the right thing. You are right with God on that account as pertaining.

Thirdly, you engage the law of sowing and reaping. You've invested, you'll surely receive a reward.

Fourth, also the law of faith. You believed in your heart that God has promised abundant provision for you, you expect it and you say so both conciously and unconciously.

Another benefit is provision of resources for the church establisment to function.

Principles remember.

As one who believes on Jesus, He has paid the ultimate price for sins and curses. So no curses for not obeying that law.

NO CURSES FOR NOT DOING SO.

However, you're still not engaging the laws, so you do not reap the benefits either!

Yes, the bible promises to prosper and bless you, and to provide for your needs. True! And God does do so.

And one of the most important ways is by providing revelation /information /light! You’re what you know.

He teaches/reveals the laws and principles so you can use them to your (and His) profit.

When you used your faith for healing, you realized that it went beyond wishing /hoping /praying.
You had to stand on a certainty and act accordingly. It is revelation acted on that caused the result to manifest.

There is a parallel in finances.

This writeup is not to perauade you either way. It is just to focus your attention on the principles at work so that you can re-create the results at your wish.

Remember, Moses knew God's ways, same as Caleb and Joshua. They knew to mix faith with what God said. They meditated on His Words.

The Isrealites did not know/do so. When the pressure was on, they fell off.

God did not give them an excuse because He expected them to know.

Hope this enlightens.

Bright.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
brightekhibise:
Good evening everyone.

Thanks for the posts and comments.

Would like to share a few thoughts on the topic at hand :tithing.

First of all, appreciation to Vooks for his comments, and to analice107 and temi4fash for their testimonies.

Let me state right on that I'm neither for nor against tithing. My wish is to exhume the principles for our benefit.

Let's go back to the beginings - the book of Genesis.

There, we see Abraham give a tenth of all to a man called Melchisedek.

There is no record of any instruction to do so. So Abraham who is the father of both the old and new convenant people gave a tithe w/out an instruction to do so.

Why did Abraham do so? Beacause he traced his wealth to God. God reaponded by saying that He (God) is Abraham's shield and exceeding great reward.

To the king of sodom, Abraham replied he had ascribed all his wealth to God and not give man the opportunity to that claim.

So we see a principle that God wants first claim for your provision and not any man or your own ability.

Next in the law, God says the first of everything is His. Some may be redeemed for money and others given (sacrificed) like that.

We all know that God doesn't desire sacrifice but rather obedience.

All God desired was honour as the source of provision for everything.

And in turn, God promises to make provision abundant.

Now remember,

A law of earth is seed time and harvest.

Another is that a man is made right by believing with the heart.

And yet another, that a good man, out of the good treasure in his heart brings out good things.

Remember, God does not change, His basis of dealing with humans (i. e. Convenants) has changed; however, He himself does not change neither does His laws nor that of earth.

Did you notice that God gave them a means to engage all those laws in a convenient way.

First of all, He is acknowledged as source, that immediately sets apart all as belonging to Him (i. e. holy).

Secondly, you believe that you have given to God, in your heart (thinking, belief system) you are certain you have done the right thing. You are right with God on that account as pertaining.

Thirdly, you engage the law of sowing and reaping. You've invested, you'll surely receive a reward.

Fourth, also the law of faith. You believed in your heart that God has promised abundant provision for you, you expect it and you say so both conciously and unconciously.

Another benefit is provision of resources for the church establisment to function.

Principles remember.

As one who believes on Jesus, He has paid the ultimate price for sins and curses. So no curses for not obeying that law.

NO CURSES FOR NOT DOING SO.

However, you're still not engaging the laws, so you do not reap the benefits either!

Yes, the bible promises to prosper and bless you, and to provide for your needs. True! And God does do so.

And one of the most important ways is by providing revelation /information /light! You’re what you know.

He teaches/reveals the laws and principles so you can use them to your (and His) profit.

When you used your faith for healing, you realized that it went beyond wishing /hoping /praying.
You had to stand on a certainty and act accordingly. It is revelation acted on that caused the result to manifest.

There is a parallel in finances.

This writeup is not to perauade you either way. It is just to focus your attention on the principles at work so that you can re-create the results at your wish.

Remember, Moses knew God's ways, same as Caleb and Joshua. They knew to mix faith with what God said. They meditated on His Words.

The Isrealites did not know/do so. When the pressure was on, they fell off.

God did not give them an excuse because He expected them to know.

Hope this enlightens.

Bright.

Thank you Brightekhibise,
Just to clarify, I have no problem with supporting ministry, in fact I do it regularly because this is the will of God. It is a commandment, only God never stipulates how much. Just like fellowship. We are commanded not to neglect gatherings but we are not commanded to meet on any particular day.

Under the old covenant, there were some mandatory offerings such as sin offerings tithes, firstfruits and so forth and also Freewill offerings. But under NT, all giving is Freewill, or what I call Grace giving perfectly captured in this verse;
2 Corinthians 9:7 (KJV)
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

2 Corinthians 9:7 (AMP)
7 Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (Hetakes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it” ) giver [whose heart is in his giving].

I can't reconcile these verses with the tithing as taught. God can't demand from you a specific amount and at the same time require you to purpose in your heart how much to give.

Another thing I find in modern tithing as taught is that it COMMODIFIES God's instructions. Many give BECAUSE of the promised returns. This is why testimonies of miracles abound. These are incentives or inducements to tithing. But we should support ministry regardless of our material returns. I believe we should be compelled by the very fact that it is a command, as well as the fact that we can see its benefits; souls turning to Christ.

Ever read of this verse in Malachi?

Malachi 1:11 (KJV)
For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same
my name shall be great among the Gentiles;
and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering:
for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

My goal in giving is to see the name of the Lord mentioned among gentiles(unbelievers). This is not to mean that I'm not ambitious or desirous of wealth. On the contrary, I rack my brains all day trying to move to the next level of material prosperity.

But while at it, my heart's desire is that I may be found faithful in my stewardship of all the Lord has entrusted me. May the Lord find us faithful stewards

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Brethren i great you all in the name of our lord and saviour Jesus christ. I have been in grief for months. Its been close to a year since my younger brother died, he was stabbed to death by some hoodlums on his way back to sch during the post election crisis that broke out in saminaka kaduna state last year. A final year student at the ahmadu bello university zaria. He stood about 6 feet and 2 inches tall, he was strong and healthy, he died just like that. I cried like a baby when i got the news of his death. Before long, people started dying around me (my loved ones). Amid all this, on the third week of january i had a very deep dream. In this dream, i saw myself standing in a place that looks like a cross-roads. Suddenly i saw an angel flew swiftly and stood in front, a part of the road that seem like an entrance into a particular place. This angel was clothed in white linen, around him was as though a powerful wind was blowing, i looked properly and saw that he had wings of which i thought was the wind. I saw people coming in queue from one side of the road. And a man who was the first to arrive, walked toward the angel and stood in front of him. A conversation ensued between the angel and the man, it was about all the man had done when he was alive. From what i heard, the man was cruel, he refused to repent and surrender his to jesus christ when he had the chance. Immediatly this angel finished talking, a dark spirit came swiftly and started to drag this man away. In fear, the man cried and pleaded for mercy, this angel stood right there emotionless with a sort of indifference in his countenance. So i thought in my heart, why would this angel allow this man to be taken away just like that. What this angel said to me still echo in my mind, even as type this. He said; without holiness no one will come into the kingdom of heaven. Immediatly i was shown a different scene, were i saw people who are clothed in white linen, this people were singing and rejoicing, so i enquired; who are this people? I heard a voice say, this are they which have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the lamb. After all this, i woke up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
@tjayjosh, sorry about your brother. Please you need to stand in d gap for ur family members cos all d death happening isnt an accident.
Concerning ur revelation, it is crystal clear and a warning for this generation of the church where the word of God is watered down in d name of grace and eternal security. False teachers will never talk about heb12:14 or if dey do, its to give false hope. If sin still reigns in our mortal body and we say we have grace, wat type of grace is dat or did Jesus die in vain? The foundation of God stands sure, having dis seal, God knows dey dat r His and let whoever names d name of Christ depart from iniquity
Angels are emotionless beings. Dat is d way dey were created. Angels are not moved by tears or feelings.as a matter of fact, dey do not understand it. Dey only av a mandate dat is y a christian can die poor or sick and his angels will just b watching him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Jesus Heals Bartimaeus / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.