Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is It Right To Command God While Praying? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Command God While Praying? (509 Views)

Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / 25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / Picture Of Girl Feeding On The Word Of God, While Nursing A Well Rolled Cannabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Command God While Praying? by amakufrancis(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy new month and welcome to my bornMonth#

i and my friend were arquing last night on how to pray, this young man said you have to challenge and command GOD during prayers. he went further to say that if you use Please God while praying that your prayers may not be answered.

am confused here.... which is the best way to pray?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: T.B Joshua Heals ‘snake Man’ (video) / Be Concerned About Orphans / Why Is It That When An Unmarried Man/woman Sees The unclothedness Of The...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.