Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,433 members, 7,881,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? (656 Views)

Do You Think You Are In Heaven Now Or Are You Hoping To Be In Heaven Someday? / If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by majestique(f): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
I ask this question because for sometime now I've heard reports of people claiming to have been taken up to hell or heaven where God showed them people burning in fire and others living In mansions in heaven.

if this is true what happens to 1thessalonians 4:16 where it is written that ...the dead in Christ will rise first on rapture day? and what happens to revelation 20: 11-15 where it is written that God will judge all men according to their works?

is it possible that these claims are false?
Re: Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by Adaowerri111: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Let use you for the experiment,drink rat poison then come back to tell the storycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Don't believe anything in the bible, most of it are lies anyways.
Re: Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by BreezyCB(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Go ask ur Church pastors
Re: Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Let use you for the experiment,drink rat poison then come back to tell the storycheesycheesy

Re: Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by ichommy(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Don't believe anything in the bible, most of it are lies anyways.

grin U nailed it.
Re: Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by orisa37: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yes. There are evil spirits in hell and righteous ones in Heaven now. The Bible you quote is just describing how you go to which one of them.
Re: Are There People In Hell Or Heaven Now? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
majestique:
I ask this question because for sometime now I've heard reports of people claiming to have been taken up to hell or heaven where God showed them people burning in fire and others living In mansions in heaven.

if this is true what happens to 1thessalonians 4:16 where it is written that ...the dead in Christ will rise first on rapture day? and what happens to revelation 20: 11-15 where it is written that God will judge all men according to their works?

is it possible that these claims are false?

D sooner u quit religion, d better for u. The bible contradicts itself from one page to another.....That's what u can use to identify a lying book.

(1) (Reply)

America Is Building Churches Again / The Location Of The Garden Of Eden (With Proofs) Is Jerusalem / Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.