Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,942 members, 7,915,723 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:34 AM

25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds (6801 Views)

Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. / You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds / Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2015
orlando5:
here's a picture of mine

This one na lion ooooo . Very healthy too.

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by kekakuz(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Where is my Tibetan mastiff

4 Likes

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by orlando5: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

Germany shepherds are my best, I love the breed like hell.I have one but she is with , y parents now.My mom vowed never to release her to me.So I can't get now because I can't afford a thorough breed for now.I hope my partner in the near future like dogs ooooo because ma 3 Germans I go buy.
most germaan shepherds in d country are not pure, when God bless u, u can import a pure breed

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
orlando5:
most germaan shepherds in d country are not pure, when God bless u, u can import a pure breed

True that, except of course 9 when one is buying from people who imported directly from SA

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by orlando5: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
kekakuz:
Where is my Tibetan mastiff
I still don't want to believe tibetan mastiff is a dog? undecided
Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by orlando5: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

This one na lion ooooo . Very healthy too.
he's a good eater, so it helped him grow well

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by Apitch(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
And the badass Kangal didn't make ur list
Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by DidiLove1: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
I still don't know why people come up with silly and irrelevant topics like this that tend to make dogs look bad. There is NOTHING like a dangerous dog. A dog is only what it's owner has made it. My nephews own the most lovable and gentle ovcharka I know. In spite of his size, gentle and sweet dog yet somebody draws up a list and says the breed is the most dangerous dog! Oafs!
Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by countsparrow: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
^^^^^^this one is ugly
Looks like the Chinese gay in Banshee.

Lol, u nailed it... Looks like the e Chinese guy

But Banshe... How did u manage all d nmmm nmmm #clearsthroat part... Heard der was enuff to act an adult movie grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by Stancrus(m): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2015
orlando5:
17. Basenji
A breed of hunting dog that originated from Central Africa, they have been classified as a sight hound. They exhibit alertness, curiosity and affection, though they are reserved with strangers. They are the 2nd least trainable of all breed types.
lols our humble basenji AKA nkita made the list of 25 most dangerous dog so petlanders dont underestimate the true powers of a basenji AKA nkita grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by Stancrus(m): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2015
DidiLove1:
I still don't know why people come up with silly and irrelevant topics like this that tend to make dogs look bad. There is NOTHING like a dangerous dog. A dog is only what it's owner has made it. My nephews own the most lovable and gentle ovcharka I know. In spite of his size, gentle and sweet dog yet somebody draws up a list and says the breed is the most dangerous dog! Oafs!
guy what op pasted here is the truth maybe the one yuh saw isnt a 100% caucasian shepherd caucasian dog are generally very aggresive and intimidating becus of there size they are dominant dog breed no doubts and shuld be socialized properly my friends male caucasian is so aggresive and dominant he attacks his owner almost on daily basis dnt mess with a true caucasian less yuh pay the bitter prize

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by mitchyy(f): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2015
My brother has a pitbull named Papi that he has been unable to sell for up to a year now. The dog is the definition of senseless aggression towards humans and other dogs. You dare not turn your back while walking away from him. You walk away facing him else he attacks.
But, this was as a result of poor training and socialization.
These dogs if properly trained are cute, adorable and harmless, but when the owner treats it badly, they can be lethal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by orlando5: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2015
DidiLove1:
if you had read the post well you would notice I said "Consequently, it’s unfair to callously label a dog as dangerous. Nevertheless, it can’t be helped that some dog breeds have more potential to cause serious harm to a person if the dog were to decide to attack." so am not labelling any dog outrightly dangerous, afterall we humans are undoubtably more dangerous

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by orlando5: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Stancrus:
lols our humble basenji AKA nkita made the list of 25 most dangerous dog so petlanders dont underestimate the true powers of a basenji AKA nkita grin
lmao
Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by orlando5: 5:54am On Nov 02, 2015
mitchyy:
My brother has a pitbull named Papi that he has been unable to sell for up to a year now. The dog is the definition of senseless aggression towards humans and other dogs. You dare not turn your back while walking away from him. You walk away facing him else he attacks.
These dogs if properly trained are cute, adorable and harmless, but when the owner treats it badly, they can be lethal.
yes, I have a pitbull too but he's not aggressive to humans, he only gets jealous of other dogs when not given attention
Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by orlando5: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2015
mitchyy:
yes cause over the years these dogs have been mixed up, even if they still retain d appearance, they aren't necessarily the real thing
Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by AyeeIdris(f): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
I was so sure pit bulls would be No 1. Never even heard of the No 1 before

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by chucky234(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2015
AyeeIdris:
I was so sure pit bulls would be No 1. Never even heard of the No 1 before
lol you must be a citizen of Mars not to have heard of Caucasian Ovcharka dog.
Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by AyeeIdris(f): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2015
chucky234:
lol you must be a citizen of Mars not to have heard of Caucasian Ovcharka dog.

Nahhhhhh. Venus doesn't have Ovcharka dogs. And I meant in terms of its viciousness. It looks like a germany shepherd
Re: 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds by daamazink: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
see mine hehehee grin
AyeeIdris:

Nahhhhhh. Venus doesn't have Ovcharka dogs. And I meant in terms of its viciousness. It looks like a germany shepherd

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief’s Face Is Ripped To Shreds By Pit Bull (very Graphic Video) / Why aren't our Caucasians this big? / Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.