Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,858 members, 7,962,814 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Downside Of Blogging. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Downside Of Blogging. (459 Views)

Queen Of Blogging Linda Ikeji Celebrates Ten Years Of Blogging With Her First Ev / Have You Ever Thought Of Blogging Or Owning A Forum? Click Here / Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself Blogging At Poolside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Downside Of Blogging. by naijamomdiary(f): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Every new or i'd rather say upcoming blogger can relate to this: there are certain days we don't just have anything to blog on, no inspiration or just anything worth driving traffic to your blog. 

Well, this predicament falls more on those who aren't blogging on celebrity news and gossip. When it comes to original content walahi, blogging no easy sha...lol.
No inspiration isn't an excuse though , "he who decides to blog should know how to keep it running"- Naija mom.

We will all get to that point where we publish just anything and we won't loose blog visitors just like those that have made a strong name in blogging.  

I admire them sincerely, they could publish just anything that makes no much meaning and the comments it generates is even more than the comments I get in a week. 

Example : What is wrong with this picture? 

After giving it such a title one actually begins to crack his or her brain looking for what is wrong?  ‎Sincerely, is anything wrong with it?

Re: The Downside Of Blogging. by naijamomdiary(f): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2015
Or they go like; Tweet of the day.  ‎

They will publish this and go to groove for hours while internet trolls derail the post.‎

Re: The Downside Of Blogging. by naijamomdiary(f): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Another common post to keep visitors busy is, lifting pictures off celebrity instagram pages just like this...

And you read sincere comments like; " awww...beautiful ", " my favourite actress " and heartbreaking ones like " go and marry", hian!

Re: The Downside Of Blogging. by naijamomdiary(f): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Just a random silly  question is another way to keep their blog running and visitors returning. 

White or black?

Some comments comes out sincere with reasons backing up their decision‎ like say na university thesis while others will just make you wonder how they got a device with internet connection. 

But if we upcoming bloggers try any of these blunders, our traffic reduces as if we insulted them.‎ 

To myself and all new and existing bloggers, "we shall get there"!

Please visit my blog guys...
Re: The Downside Of Blogging. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
There are also census-questions thrown to know how many active visitors you get daily eg. "If I only do anal, does that make me a virgin?". Such questions are simple-minded enough it makes everybody want to drop observations.

From the strategies listed, it's obvious you already know the tips and tricks to blogging.

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Is A Comedian, He Is The Reason I Left Mavin Records – Dj Spinall / Charlyboy Advices Young On Getting Married / Very Disturbing Photo Of Househelp That Cut Off Baby's Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.