Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Hell Go Bubble Sha O - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Go Bubble Sha O (1159 Views)

When Hell Go To Hell / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Go Bubble Sha O by chinesedoll(f): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2006
Hey guys i really want to make heaven
but they way pastors preach abt it makes
it sound kind of boring :-x :-x :-x they said there
is no food u just continue to sing until eternity
o ga gan o

according to somebody him
talk say hell go bubble anyway
with pop stars and movie artists
as for me i won make heaven sha
Re: Hell Go Bubble Sha O by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2006
yes, there'll be LOTs of Flames tongue
Re: Hell Go Bubble Sha O by Wumine(f): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2006
i wish u luck!
Re: Hell Go Bubble Sha O by CrazyMan(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2006
Humm.
I go pity people way go enter there oh!!! cry
but for me sha i know say i go enter heaven. smiley
Re: Hell Go Bubble Sha O by Chay(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2006
From what i understand in the Bible, Hell will be far from bubbling, it'll be unimaginably horrific, terrifying etc. I'd rather live my life like there's a Heaven and a Hell and find out otherwise when am gone than to live it like they don't exist and find out otherwise after am gone. God will help me and those that want to be helped in Jesus' name. AMEN
Re: Hell Go Bubble Sha O by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
Yea you're invicted to our world,Hey. ., welcome to HELL!! cheesy ,full of enjoyment,groving and flirting?.SATAN LOVE'S YOU

(1) (Reply)

Read This Book Called "the Secret Terroists" And: / What You Do Not Hear From The Pulpits / Catholics: Are They Really The Sheep Without A Shepherd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.