Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66331 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 1:07am On Nov 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2015
lastpage:

A drop in the ocean! grin grin

Lastpage!

My whole point is if you know why you have to pay alimony, you will be less paranoid and well prepared. The divorce laws are changing. A family friend in Belgium divorced her husband. She was the homemaker while the husband was the breadwinner. He bought and paid for the house. When they divorced he got 100% share of the house, he pays reasonable child support, the child benefits from the government are divided into two for both parents and they also got shared custody. They are white Belgians. So if you get screwed up, blame your ignorance and your lawyer. If you don't know the ‘why' behind the law, you will continue to be paranoid and ill prepared.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
lastpage:

Divorce and marriage issues are not dealt with in those court you mentioned.
Do your homework

Lastpage!

Dude I know better
don't try to school me on the different court
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
lastpage:

Hey, dont get too jumpy now! grin grin

You said "you'll be waiting" .....and l have asked you "to be waiting" ! grin grin
How is that typical?
shocked shocked shocked

..... but if you are just "too eager" to be cantankerous ... then that is your cup of tea!!
undecided undecided grin grin

Lastpage!

NB: If its 'sleep' that is making you "too eager", please do have a wonderful sleep and check back tomorrow. undecided

Sorry North America don't do cup of tea
They like coffee better
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

My whole point is if you know why you have to pay alimony, you will be less paranoid and well prepared. The divorce laws are changing. A family friend in Belgium divorced her husband. She was the homemaker while the husband was the breadwinner. He bought and paid for the house. When they divorced he got 100% share of the house, he pays reasonable child support, the child benefits from the government are divided into two for both parents and they also got shared custody. They are white Belgians. So if you get screwed up, blame your ignorance and your lawyer. If you don't know the ‘why' behind the law, you will continue to be paranoid and ill prepared.

Dont take it "Personal", ...........nobody is getting screwed-up here or is getting paranoid, EXCEPT YOU! undecided undecided
Most peeps on Nairaland know that my wife posts on Nairaland as well and you can go over some of "Lastpage" previous posts and you will obviously know she is the one posting grin grin

What you posted up there is a "fat-lie"! ......and is full of "holes" showing that you are an "empty-headed fraudster"!. tongue tongue

YOU are a LIAR! You are not even a Lawyer (not even a property Lawyer.... maybe a "property management company" office staff!)

*If he gets the house, it means the wife and kids are pushed "out" of the house?
*In Law, that house is called a "family home" and belongs to both spouses, irrespective of who bought/pays mortgage on it.
*[b]Whoever has the kids, STAYS in the Family home [/b]because the "settled welfare" of the kids (Schooling, friends and general stability).. is top priority in the family law court.
*In a 'worst case scenario', the house is shared (sold and money split into two or in such a way that the wife can use her share to secure-down another mortgage on another property she will live-in) between the two spouses

*If the husband pays Child support, it means he pays it on behalf of the kids that "live with the wife".
*Alimony is not different from "Wife maintenance" paid by husband on wife, depending on so many factors, (including but not limited to "length of marriage", income of spouses, contribution to family wealth, e.t.c) ..and it is for a specific period (in years) or until wife remarries, in other jurisdiction
*In any case, "Child benefit" is NEVER divided into two, the wife is considered as the "primary carer" of the children,( 'shared custody' notwithstanding, as long as she is not "completely" stripped of custody in any form) ...and gets the Child benefits paid directly into her bank account.

Once again, l say you a fraud, a liar and very ignorant of what you are trying to say.
The way you attacked my person shows that "you have nothing in your head otherwise, there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that I am paranoid or talking about my personal self! Ignorants like you, leave the "message" and focus your attack on the "messanger" grin grin

Now, Gerrout of here and stop pretending to be somebody. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Lastpage, lots of truth in your post on how family court works. I know because I'm knee deep in it for the past 6 years.

I got the house ONLY because the Wife chose to move out because she and her dunderhead Attorney thought I couldn't possibly afford to keep it (she underestimated an Ijebu tribal man grin ). In fact the Judge asked her like three times if she really didn't prefer to stay in the house with the kids, I guess hoping that she'll change her mind.

I don't pay alimony even though it was asked for in the divorce. Luckily the day that motion was heard the Male presiding Judge was out and the female Judge said she does not see any need for support (this was still temporarily and up to the Judge in Texas then but now they've gone the California way and will award it if asked for). If awarded it is for a limited time as you said or until the Wife remarries.

I pay child support because it's not only required but the right thing to do but that is slowly ending.

Someone said something earlier about males thriving being the ultimate kick in the stomach to females in divorce, mine is no different. That has been true for me.

I salute you for your continued tenacity in dealing with the sham userid, I've long decided to shun her into oblivion.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 3:42am On Nov 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Lastpage, lots of truth in your post on how family court works. I know because I'm knee deep in it for the past 6 years.

I got the house ONLY because the Wife chose to move out because she and her dunderhead Attorney thought I couldn't possibly afford to keep it (she underestimated an Ijebu tribal man grin ). In fact the Judge asked her like three times if she really didn't prefer to stay in the house with the kids, I guess hoping that she'll change her mind.

I don't pay alimony even though it was asked for in the divorce. Luckily the day that motion was heard the Male presiding Judge was out and the female Judge said she does not see any need for support (this was still temporarily and up to the Judge in Texas then but now they've gone the California way and will award it if asked for). If awarded it is for a limited time as you said or until the Wife remarries.

I pay child support because it's not only required but the right thing to do but that is slowly ending.
Someone said something earlier about males thriving being the ultimate kick in the stomach to females in divorce, mine is no different. That has been true for me.

I salute you for your continued tenacity in dealing with the sham userid, I've long decided to shun her into oblivion.

See, that is a "real-life experience" you are sharing with us.... not some imaginary, cooked-up roster and bull story that she is trying to sell!

I said so, in my earlier post, ....that for the divorced husband to be "forging ahead and doing well" is the biggest punishment that can be meted out to any divorced lady because it goes against their spirit of "destroy-him-at-all-cost" that runs through a woman's vein, when "unhappy differences" occur.

Paying child support is "given"... as whether married or divorced,, a "good father" will still want to take care of his children but where there is an issue is when the woman arrogates the children to her "personal care", simply for the sole purpose of 'making money' out of them ......and most will not even spend such money judiciously, if at all they will spend it on same children!
Most use it to buy inanities of life!

In such cases, the man still has to step-up, for the sake of his children and still provide for their needs

That girl knows nothing yet she wants to come here and "form" Lawyer in my presence.

Just look at her grammatical expressions and you will know right away that the half-educated nit-wit who claims to be the daughter of a teacher (who are usually outstanding when it comes to communicating, if nothing at all) is a complete Fraud! grin grin

Without sounding-off, l think l am a good judge of personality to some extent and trust me, that girl is divorced and is just trying to use her case to buttress what is going on in her a life.
when you see them "go mental" without any reason for doing so, then you know exactly whats eating them inside! wink grin
A case of trying to "feel good"! grin grin

I just peeped-in to see "whatzup" as Nairaland is a way of unwinding for me. undecided

Cheers Bro. and God's speed

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2015
lastpage:

Dont take it "Personal", ...........nobody is getting screwed-up here or is getting paranoid, EXCEPT YOU! undecided undecided
Most peeps on Nairaland know that my wife posts on Nairaland as well and you can go over some of "Lastpage" previous posts and you will obviously know she is the one posting grin grin

What you posted up there is a "fat-lie"! ......and is full of "holes" showing that you are an "empty-headed fraudster"!. tongue tongue

YOU are a LIAR! You are not even a Lawyer (not even a property Lawyer.... maybe a "property management company" office staff!)

*If he gets the house, it means the wife and kids are pushed "out" of the house?
*In Law, that house is called a "family home" and belongs to both spouses, irrespective of who bought/pays mortgage on it.
*[b]Whoever has the kids, STAYS in the Family home [/b]because the "settled welfare" of the kids (Schooling, friends and general stability).. is top priority in the family law court.
*In a 'worst case scenario', the house is shared (sold and money split into two or in such a way that the wife can use her share to secure-down another mortgage on another property she will live-in) between the two spouses

*If the husband pays Child support, it means he pays it on behalf of the kids that "live with the wife".
*Alimony is not different from "Wife maintenance" paid by husband on wife, depending on so many factors, (including but not limited to "length of marriage", income of spouses, contribution to family wealth, e.t.c) ..and it is for a specific period (in years) or until wife remarries, in other jurisdiction
*In any case, "Child benefit" is NEVER divided into two, the wife is considered as the "primary carer" of the children,( 'shared custody' notwithstanding, as long as she is not "completely" stripped of custody in any form) ...and gets the Child benefits paid directly into her bank account.

Once again, l say you a fraud, a liar and very ignorant of what you are trying to say.
The way you attacked my person shows that "you have nothing in your head otherwise, there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that I am paranoid or talking about my personal self! Ignorants like you, leave the "message" and focus your attack on the "messanger" grin grin

Now, Gerrout of here and stop pretending to be somebody. undecided

Lastpage!

Tell me something newundecided. I know in law that the house is the marital/family homesadI know how important it is). You can go to the court to ask why it was decided that way but that was the outcome of the divorcecheesy. The court maintained that is she wants to live in the house, she will pay rent! I am not going to argue with you but I will rather you do your independent research.cheesy

You attacked my person first yet you couldn't back it up.cheesy
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by bejeria101(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2015
LordReed:

If this is how you view marriage no wonder you think it is miserable. Marriage is not about someone controlling your life if I may disabuse your mind a bit. Having a wife or husband does require you to take the other into consideration for sure but if someone is trying to control your life then you have a problem that does not mean that is what marriage is about. You can still make sure all the important relationships in your life are still well "oiled and greased", in fact one of the ways to know you've married a good spouse is how they enable your familial relationships to keep going smooth and cordial. Sometimes people over look the important facts while dating all in the hopes that the person will change after marriage, know this no change is automatic, the act of marriage does not guarantee positive change. Anyone going to marry must be ready to work towards making the marriage a success, you don't sit down cross your legs and wish for the best.

The martian! What planet is dat guy frm,baby mama, dignity intact? Chai!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by mondaynelson20: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

"she underestimated an Ijebu tribal man"-- It was God
God do see people through problem
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
mondaynelson20:
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
"My Name is Moral,i live in California"
Dumb ass you live in Calif and have Nigeria phone
Go play

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Obiwannn: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
daretodiffer:

NOundecided

I am me enoughcheesy
Where are you?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by herrdeustch: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2015
friends4ever:
I blame men that travel all the way to Nigeria to import women all in the name of marriage, when they're decent and educated Nigerian women here in the States cool
howdie do fellah! ye r my mate fer da Renga poetry fest.Nice ta meet ya!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 09, 2015
GoodFaith:

"My Name is Moral,i live in California"
Dumb ass you live in Calif and have Nigeria phone
Go play

Hey wait a minute now.

I live in California and I have a GLO Nigeria number that works in the USA grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
lastpage:

Okay, please "Keep waiting"...

Will let you know when am done! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

You were right

Don't start gloating
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by itstpia8: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
sounds like the Kermit the frog meme I just saw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.