Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says (34083 Views)

Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by amusadele: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
ochejoseph:
Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi:
"My economic aim is to make India the biggest
trading partner of Africa". Indian Economy is
strong and in good position to do business with
the rest of the world". . . .Modi

Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari:
"Nigeria is so corrupt and the people
are indiscipline. Powerful Nigerians are
frustrating anti-graft war". Nigeria is broke and
the people should brace for hardship. - Buhari

One is a leader with vision the other is a confused president
Buhari and apc members celebrated Lai Mohammed claiming him to be the best liers in the world. According to them, now that he is a minister, his replacement will be defficult to get.
I can conveniently bet any Nigerians that this government will fail completely. Its ways are always showing total hopelessness. Always talking out of points. Totally unreasonable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by project7(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
ochejoseph:
Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi:
"My economic aim is to make India the biggest
trading partner of Africa". Indian Economy is
strong and in good position to do business with
the rest of the world". . . .Modi

Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari:
"Nigeria is so corrupt and the people
are indiscipline. Powerful Nigerians are
frustrating anti-graft war". Nigeria is broke and
the people should brace for hardship. - Buhari

One is a leader with vision the other is a confused president

One is a leader with vision the other is a vindictive politician and bigot

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
onatisi:
Maybe it is time buhari starts speaking in Hausa language anytime he travels so that the interpreter will have time to correct buhari words . Each time he speaks abroad he makes terrible blunders. No wonder some ppl said if you want to mess up buhari ,just give him the microphone grin
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by sweetboy25(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
nicklaus40:
Buhari shld disregard this pdp and focus, they have nothing to offer except noise. If u think everything will get better within 5 month u are a learner. I support PMB
SLAVE SPOTTED

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Valendo: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
There is a great problem in this country. I've said it before that buhari lacks the technicalities or technical-know-how to solve Nigeria's problems. Its one thing that you have a passion to serve your country, its another for you to know how to go about it. When they said this man should attend debates before the election, some foolish and useless human beings on this thread said he didn't need to go because the past administration didn't go as well. What a useless and visionless point of view. You brought this upon yourselves all in the name of pulling down GEJ. Let me ask those of you who are job seekers maybe you know the essence of interview. That election debate would have exposed some flaws of PMB but you supported him becos u wanted to make GEJ look dumb and weak. Hey, you've failed yourselves not GEJ because it shows how useless you are to yourselves. Sometimes I wonder if you don't follow the presidential debate of other countries especially US. Come and see questions that will reveal the critical and analytical capacities of all the candidates. Here the reverse is the case. I heard some people saying even if PMB presented NEPA bill they will vote for him and I asked myself if you people understood that statement very well. Only time will tell if you have chosen right or wrongly.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by sweatlana: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

yea,yea...thats why our treasury is empty....pahhh...

the truth is always better than lies...nigeria has its own micro-economie....we dont need foreign investors....
btw...when did you last pay your tax??..if you even pay tax a tall....
So why is buhari travelling up and down?
Pls shut ur trap... apc e-rat!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by SMBTMIGHTY: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Godjone:
Buhari na learner. Not qualified at all.

I will rather advise he attends adult school and learn more then earn a certificate.

Buhari is a stack illiterate

since you are not a stack illiterate y not go there and teach him

I BET SAY NAH 100NAIRA MB U USE SEND THIS MESSAGE....BLIND MAN

YOU BETTER LOOK FOR BUSSINESS TO DO COS I BELIEVE YOU ARE JOBLESS.

OPEN A SMALL SCALE BUSSINESS AND EMPLOY PPLE TO WORK UNDER YOU, THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT'S TAKE TO BE A LEADER
E'VOO......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
project7:

One is a leader with vision the other is a vindictive politician and bigot

hmmm...you are foolish...nobody invests in india...indians invest in them selfs...they have a population of 1billion,all over the world...they are a economic power by them selfs already,they dont need foreign investors....

admit it...you just love white-people around you...if you dont have white-people around you,then you feel insecure...
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by amusadele: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
onatisi:
Maybe it is time buhari starts speaking in Hausa language anytime he travels so that the interpreter will have time to correct buhari words . Each time he speaks abroad he makes terrible blunders. No wonder some ppl said if you want to mess up buhari ,just give him the microphone grin
especially the overseas trips. You remember when he visited the US when he told them and indeed the world that those who voted only 5% will die very shortly. Such a senseless foolish housa goat. Buhari is the actual domestic Urhobo goats in Delta state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by zoom007: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Valendo:
There is a great problem in this country. I've said it before that buhari lacks the technicalities or technical-know-how to solve Nigeria's problems. Its one thing that you have a passion to serve your country, its another for you to know how to go about it. When they said this man should attend debates before the election, some foolish and useless human beings on this thread said he didn't need to go because the past administration didn't go as well. What a useless and visionless point of view. You brought this upon yourselves all in the name of pulling down GEJ. Let me ask those of you who are job seekers maybe you know the essence of interview. That election debate would have exposed some flaws of PMB but you supported him becos u wanted to make GEJ look dumb and weak. Hey, you've failed yourselves not GEJ because it shows how useless you are to yourselves. Sometimes I wonder if you don't follow the presidential debate of other countries especially US. Come and see questions that will reveal the critical and analytical capacities of all the candidates. Here the reverse is the case. I heard some people saying even if PMB presented NEPA bill they will vote for him and I asked myself if you people understood that statement very well. Only time will tell if you have chosen right or wrongly.
thank God you said only time will tell, but your post seems like you are 4 years ahead.
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by SMBTMIGHTY: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
sweatlana:

So why is buhari travelling up and down?
Pls shut ur trap... apc e-rat!

DO YOU WANT HIM TO INVITE YOU? COS I BET YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY HAPPY IF HE DOES............I M SURE YOU HAVE NOT TRAVELLED OUT THE SMALL COMMUNITY YOU ARE LIVING IN....
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by calaway: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Zakkyoz:

what has been the achievement of your 'certificated' jonadunce with his PhD? Somebody who tried to redefine corruption. He even repeated his stance when has the opportunity of correcting himself.

You will see what will happen in this country when Buhari forms his cabinet next week.

same cabinet wey amaechi and fashole dey inside?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Valendo: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
zoom007:

thank you said only time will tell, but your post seems like you are 4 years ahead.
That's what VISION is all about. Seeing things before they happen. With the way things are going, you don't have to tell me everything is alright.
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Roks(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
I totally agree with the post, as the number one person of the nation such a statement should not be coming from him

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
magaliyu:
Sorry opposition stock brokers,the shareholders(nigerians)are not complaining.
so the people complaining here are Senegalese,abi? You guys just make dumb senseless comments. Only few of you are actually intelligent

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Legitbaba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
DATMAT:
guys Nov ember 11-11 is my birthday show me luv by pressing d like button.God bless Nigeria@simply Datmat...
my bro.. same here ooo..i rep 11/11

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Tell me who chooses the tribe he is born in? What is wrong in being a Fulani?

fulani starts wif F
failure starts wif F
fool starts wif F
F9 starts wif F
and Buhari is Fulani.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Valendo:

That's what VISION is all about. Seeing things before they happen. With the way things are going, you don't have to tell me everything is alright.

na so,una wan confront god on judgement day??...that you had to lie,to save your face??..

you christians,with una logic..better clean up your house,than liaing that its clean......
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by ransomed: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nigeria almost become a pariah Nation under PDP. Foreigners and PDP looted and siphon our resources for 16 years. PDP president approves stealing because, he termed stealing as not corruption. He supported Jim Nwobodo's looting during electioneering campaign. Baba said the obvious and enemies of progress are wailing. Town criers, action!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by billyG(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
He has not said any thing new but d truth even America,Britain,donald trump know all & more about our corruption,indiscipline,rigging,selling of counterfeit drugs & drug pushing which pdp made worst in the last 16yrs.
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by sweetboy25(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

yea,yea...thats why our treasury is empty....pahhh...

the truth is always better than lies...nigeria has its own micro-economie....we dont need foreign investors....
btw...when did you last pay your tax??..if you even pay tax a tall....
Then why did he spend the little we ve on a friutless journey since the idea is not to woo investors to his country. How much do u generate internally ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by MrDavidson: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Olisa Metuh is right. The president shouldn't have said that. And he should always make sure that when he travels abroad he doesn't tell policies to inquisitive journalists, that he hasn't told Nigerians at home. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by deathmen12: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
U dne mak me laff tire
onatisi:

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Valendo: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

na so,una wan confront god on judgement day??...that you had to lie,to save your face??..

you christians,with una logic..better clean up your house,than liaing that its clean......
This shows that some of you are illiterates like your president. Can't you distinguish the difference between biblical vison and vision from the perspective of a leader. Park well abeg

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
nicklaus40:
These investors knows the good n bad side of every country,all they need is a govt that can identify it's countries problem n provide solutions....exaxtly what PMB is doing. U don't have to cm to Nigeria to know we are corrupt, investors make investigations as to the problems of any count before investing, dia4 seeing a govt that identifies the same problem is a plus....
bros for Pete sake . No sensible intelligent president will face the international media and tell them his country is bad! That is why presidents and countries discuss in private before making press statements. Even Iraq and Afghanistan president will tell you his country is safe and that it is very good for investment despite the fact that CNN and other media bodies shows what is on ground. Try and study the Sri Lanka and Burma case and also Cambodia then you will understand what we arebsaying

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Reference(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Godjone:
Buhari na learner. Not qualified at all.

I will rather advise he attends adult school and learn more then earn a certificate.

Buhari is a stack illiterate

'Stack' as in crates of Heineken or....what...
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
sweetboy25:
Then why did he spend the little we ve on a friutless journey since the idea is not to woo investors to his country. How much do u generate internally ?

believe me..not much as a construction-worker...sometimes i even think of getting a second job,to have enough... undecided undecided undecided

somethings i am even wishing to split myself in two,to work two jobs at ones...its not easy a tall... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by osazeeblue01: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari i know ur plan and APC is to destroy this country Economy. Instead of finding solutions u re even destroying it more. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by MossLuv: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Even the worst enemy of pdp that love our country will agree with this... Mr president need a sensitive person around him to guide him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by billyG(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
I advice him to overtax those big thieves so that they will started selling their private jets.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tete7000(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
They said even if he presents tissue paper as certificate they will vote him. Yes they got their wish. They voted a certificateless general and this is where it has landed us. May God help us over the next four year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.