Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56692 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Fkhalifa(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguine:

#smiles. I'd take that as a compliment Sir. Thank you.
And yeah, that's right, Anenih hall.
You must be a FUNAAB undergraduate . . . Or Overgraduate. Lol. Whish one?? #bigGrin.
you are welcome, Im in between the two you mentioned FRESH graduating, still around for project submission though and today is b.day cool embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fkhalifa:
you are welcome, Im in between the two you mentioned FRESH graduating, still around for project submission though and today is b.day cool embarassed

Oh you mean you're a FRESH overgraduate. That's interesting to know. How nice!
What ya mean today is "b.day"?? You mean birthday?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Fkhalifa(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguine:

Oh you mean you're a FRESH overgraduate. That's interesting to know. How nice!
What ya mean today is "b.day"?? You mean birthday?
i meant i'm just graduating,signed out and going to serve by february,so i aint over grad and yes my birthday.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Sanguine(f): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fkhalifa:
i meant i'm just graduating,signed out and going to serve by february,so i aint over grad and yes my birthday.

Oh I see. You sure had a swell day today, yeah? #smiles.
Happy Birthday Sir. It's not too late yet to wish you a Happy Birthday, is it?
May the lines fall for you in all the pleasant places... You shall live to fulfil destiny and purpose. Amen and Amen!

By the way, *clearsThroat* of what College are you?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sanguine:

Oh I see. You sure had a swell day today, yeah? #smiles.
Happy Birthday Sir. It's not too late yet to wish you a Happy Birthday, is it?
May the lines fall for you in all the pleasant places... You shall live to fulfil destiny and purpose. Amen and Amen!

By the way, *clearsThroat* of what College are you?
thanks so much for the prayers,i appreciate it, i'm from COLAMRUD
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
must be cute, he doesn't have to be tall or dark tho funny caring small lips industrious
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by montezz(f): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
Montezz! So there are stories that tickle the bum? shocked grin
U mean u dnt knw?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by JoeCutie(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
montezz:
U mean u dnt knw?
I don't. I'm serious.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by montezz(f): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
I don't. I'm serious.
now u know!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by JoeCutie(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2015
montezz:
now u know!
Examples of such stories, please?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by montezz(f): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Examples of such stories, please?
Meet me after service!*walks out of thread*
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by dwen: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Jollybabs:
Money is nt d issue bt love, caring nd understanding. I Appreciate an intelligent man. God fearing. Jovial nd must be calming. Highly romantic. Huge nd good looking,
... really maybe you need to talk to me. cos that is exactly my description. lol
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by RedCapChief(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Oya take notes o grin

1. Height alwayssss works, in fact I'm already sweating grin But you don't neeed height sha don't be too short and have some other things going for u.
2. Humour. If ur not funny at least laugh at my jokes I go manage u
3. Very kind. Like overly kind. Not that they show it but on the inside sha. An extremely good heart.
4. Smart. Nuff said
5. A good manipulator. Don't ask me to explain cry

Oya, explain this No. 5 sharp sharp
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Solotone007: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2015
cutemaria:
Intelligence
Maturity
Sense of humour
Good sense of responsibility
He must be highly sophisticated and charming cool
Above all, his heart must beat for God

That's me though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions / Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.