Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] (929 Views)

Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu / Produce Apc Membership Card Of Dg Of Dss Or Shut Up, Apc Tells Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by calabardick(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Although PDP propaganda machinery only recently reported him dead, Akpapan has reappeared to tell the world his story and name those who attacked him. He pointedly debunked rumours that he was attack by APC thugs and that he is dead.

Mr. Nsikan Akpapan, could barely sit up because of grave pain from deep slash sustained in his forearm, and other injuries to his legs and torso, nevertheless he kept denying the false report that he was attacked by APC thugs on Saturday 24th October 2015 along Edet Akpan Avenue as claimed by PDP propagandists, insisting that those who attack him on that fateful day were PDP members as the car they drove in had PDP stickers on it.

Narrating his ordeals Nsikan Akpakpan stated, “I was coming back from my business that evening and all of a sudden a car with PDP stickers on it parked in front of me and the occupants approach me and started harassing me with annoying questions.
“So as I was trying to defend myself, they brought out a machete from the boot of their car and for three times tried to machete my head but I managed to escape by God’s grace as they only cut my hand because they were more than me”, he revealed.

Speaking further, Akpakpan queried “I wonder why PDP are attacking me for supporting Umana Okon Umana as the governorship candidate of APC in the state”, and stressed that no amount of intimidation will deter him from supporting Umana to become the governor of the state.
He told our reporter that his treatment is courtesy his brother, adding that he could not make complaint at the Police Station since there is no fund to pursue the case if it goes to court.
He advised the state PDP to put their house in order and stop blaming its woes on innocent people and attacking them, noting that Akwa Ibom people are tire of PDP and are ready to embrace change that is taking place all over the country now.

PDP in Akwa Ibom state has a penchant for covering up bloody attacks on suspected opposition by its members. Its sixteen years in power has afforded it highly organized machinery to explain away assassinations and other politically motivated killings by framing up others.

On May 6, 2014, the corporate office of Obong Soni Udom, the patron of Ibom Democratic Network, IDN and Director General of Obong Umana Okon Umana Campaign Organization, in Uyo, the State Capital was invaded by the gunmen in search for Udom but left without stealing anything.
The incident was linked to assassination attempt motive which the State Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mr. Aniekan Umana, strongly disagreed, dismissing it as armed robbery incident. Curiously, within days, the hoodlums involved in the act were arrested and paraded by the Department of the State Service (DSS) in the state as armed robbers few days after the attack.

Similarly, following the slaying of a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Albert Ukpanah, the family of the deceased accused Governor Godswill Akpabio of attempting to distort facts of the murder and the continued imprisonment of his only son, Odudu.

The eldest daughter of the deceased politician, Uduak Ukpanah, on several occasions described statements credited to the governor on circumstances of her father’s killing and subsequent arrest and imprisonment of the only son without trial as “grave allegations, insinuations, half- truths and naked lies.”

The governor, who earlier voluntarily confessed to have given the deceased N2million before the murder later accused the son of killing his father despite Police report, which clearly stated that the death was politically motivated.

Also, some weeks later, the PDP denied having a hand in the assassination of deputy Speaker, Obong Okon Uwah, just before the 2015 elections despite open and repeated threats given by its leader and then governor, Chief Godswill Akpabio, that anybody seeking elective position without passing through him will die.

Incidentally, soon after the gruesome murder of former deputy Speaker, Obong Okon Uwah, by persons identified as PDP thugs, the same Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mr. Aniekan Umana, immediately released a press statement claiming that the state lawmaker slummed and died during his consultation visit to wards in his area.

However, Police report later countered this false claim, listing suspects involved in the murder to include a serving PDP Vice Chairman of Ukanafun, Mr Effiom Abai, who allegedly led the murdering squad that assassinated Rt. Hon. Uwah.

source: http://www.naijaleaks.org/index.php/chronicle-pdps-bloody-attacks-attempt-frame-apc-aks/

Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by johnwell(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Etang Ekak, Akwa Ibom Idoho Okay, da mbok dakadah yak uwot owo atre ndien
Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by TS2(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
While I am a staunch APC supporter I wonder why PDP would come and attack him and leave their stickers visible. This story wan get as e be jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by ikombe: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Una never chi chum chin grin

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by BALLOSKI: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
PDP is evil!
Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by BALLOSKI: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
TS2:
While I am a staunch APC supporter I wonder why PDP would come and attack him and leave their stickers visible. This story wan get as e be jare
don't joke with pdp when they are desperate; they can throw away logic for satisfaction and accomplishment.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by johnwell(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
ikombe:

power drunkards everywhere, I don chi chum chin bro, Uyo is hot
Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bros, the story get K-leg walahi
TS2:
Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by Agimor(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pdp = thuggery.
Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by calabardick(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
ikombe:

we don chi enough chum chin for akwacross

johnwell:

power drunkards everywhere, I don chi chum chin bro, Uyo is hot

Real power drunkards, Nigerian politics na war, walhai

PDP ..... Power to the Drunkards
PDP....... Blood shed
PDP....... Thuggery
PDP....... Cultism
PDP....... Rigging
PDP....... Forgery
PDP.......

add yours please, PDP too much for naija

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by myqel(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
I see lies everywhere....i don't even believe myself again grin
Re: Chronicles Of Pdp's Bloody Attack And Attempt To Frame Up APC [akwa Ibom] by temitemi1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Proudly PDP cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N1.2billion Pension Scam: How Youth Corps Member Got N23m Pension / Local Air Traffic Analysis Points To The Regions With The Highest GDP / PDP Rebrands On Shaky Note, Big Chieftains In No Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.