Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,776 members, 7,952,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? (903 Views)

See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by chimec2003: 8:22pm On May 09, 2009
Wat is the craziest thing that ur gf had done to that ll make u not to leave her for life even if you eventually did not settle down with or marry her
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by StrStruck(f): 8:24pm On May 09, 2009
She told me she was gon' cut my d**k off.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by No2Atheism(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

She told me she was gon' cut my d**k off.
@starstruck, how can she cut off what you don't have, or are you a transgendered shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by chimec2003: 8:31pm On May 09, 2009
she always such my d**k
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by omoyahoo(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2009
She raped me!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by StrStruck(f): 8:39pm On May 09, 2009
No2Atheism:

@starstruck, how can she cut off what you don't have, or are you a transgendered shocked

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by No2Atheism(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

No no no u didn't

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by FLGators1: 10:22pm On May 09, 2009
rotflmao. Funny GIF grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by Nobody: 3:27am On May 10, 2009
my gf (ex now) stuck with me when it matter the most.
her parents asked her to choose between them or "the black man" and she packed her bags and moved in with me. for that, i would have stayed with her forever, but i was dumb enough to think that her parents were ready to let go of their daugther so easily!!!!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by Akinagirl(f): 3:38am On May 10, 2009
Awww. Sorry. cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by Czarskit(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2009
~ She jst cnt get out of my mind ~
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by touchmeder: 10:10am On May 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

my gf (ex now) stuck with me when it matter the most.
her parents asked her to choose between them or "the black man" and she packed her bags and moved in with me. for that, i would have stayed with her forever, but i was dumb enough to think that her parents were ready to let go of their daugther so easily!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by Oxone(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2009
here it is grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by blackmann(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2009
Crazy? Hmmmmm. . . . . . .she's done some crazy things to me, but i think this beats them all. . . . .

She nd her friends were arguing over an issue, nd she asked for my opinion. when i told her my own opinion nd it was wat the friends supported, she lashed out nd kicked me hard in my balls. she apologised immediately she did so, but my belly ached me for the next 2 days.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by oluwafemi113(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2009
waooo I can really say much. but I`ll always remember all the happy time we have spend together,
all that alone can make me go crazy for her cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by uc4christ: 2:19pm On May 10, 2009
oluwafemi113:

waooo I can really say much. but I`ll always remember all the happy time we have spend together,
all that alone can make me go crazy for her cheesy

i cant remember, but y should i b mindful of it?

are u perfect either?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by oluwafemi113(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2009
uc4christ:

i cant remember, but y should i b mindful of it?

are u perfect either?

meaning
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? by 190: 6:45am On May 11, 2009
she told me 2 Bleep her harder tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is It An Abomination? Please You Must Read This! / Communication: Key To A Successful Relationship / Girls Hate Truthful Dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.