Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Need Mature Advice On This My People: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Mature Advice On This My People: (1032 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Pls I Need Mature Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by furiban: 9:26pm On May 09, 2009
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by Secretz(f): 9:34pm On May 09, 2009
Am beginning to think you are the person in question. . . .? undecided

I already told you, padlock your mouth! lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by ifyalways(f): 9:50pm On May 09, 2009
why do peeps use new id when wahala don burst or water pass garri undecided tongue cheesy
@Topic,one of the many disadvantages of arrangee marriage or marrying with little or no courtship.Nobody can force the guy if hes made up his mind to get divorce.Have the girl been sleeping around for real?. . . .she can easily move to another city with her white guy undecided
jor,i see no problem at all,the girl has found a white guy and is living with him,the boy wants divorce which i think is better than living in the same house with an adultress or domestic violence so what gives To ur tent oh Isreal cheesy
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by invisible2(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2009
The girl seems to be the problem since she moved without the guys consent and never reported to the police of any violence on her before moving. The guy kept his cool in all these as he left the girl to stay even after the dissolution of the trad marriage.

Now the movement to the white guy shows that the babe is gone for good, she should be good enough to end the marriage and pursue her live ambition, let the guy remarry and import another immigrant.
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by Outstrip(f): 4:43am On May 10, 2009
How can they be living together in the US and his family goes to the village and dissolves the marriage. You cannot tell me that he was not aware of that. The guy is violent. She should have spent more time getting to know him before he imported her. I say only a miracle can save this one. I am sure this guy is probably in his late 30's or early 40's yet he is letting his family divorce his wife for him while he is still living with her here in the states
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by brownbonno(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2009
furiban:

To cut a long story short the husband's people arranged to meet the girl's people in the village and in that meeting the drowy was return and the marriage effectively dissolved in traditional way.

Later the girl's pple started apologising that it was done out of anger but everybody kept mute even the guy.

I suspect she went on Marriage for visa.Her entire disrespectful actions suggest that.
Her best option is to accept the dissolution of the marriage and go back to Nigeria or remain remain an illegal immigrant as soon as initial resident  is expired.
The parents apologising after returning the dowry is a pure after thought.
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by Nobody: 11:31am On May 10, 2009
NOTHING CAN BE DONE!!!

THE DID HAS BEEN DONE!!! THE GUY SHOULD DIVORCE THE LADY WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. SHE EVEN HAD THE GUT TO HANG OUT WITH A WHITE GUY.

MY PEOPLE! THE GIRL NEEDS TO BE THROWN BACK TO NAIJA!!!

SHE LACKS HOME MANNERS! SHE DESERVES THOSE SLAPS!  cool

WHO GET TIME FOR NONSENSE!!!! JOR JOR JOR! ME I NO DEY ACCEPT RUBBISH!! MI O GBA OSHI LAIYE!!!
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by olanajim(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2009
This is what you get when you marry without preparation,

The girl has shoown that se does not love the guy, two married for selfish reason and not for love. Let them seperate if they cannot live in peace, nothing further can be done beyond that,

Habi the girl need protection to stay un US?
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by Meldrick(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2009
ifyalways:

why do peeps use new id when wahala don burst or water pass garri undecided tongue cheesy
@Topic,one of the many disadvantages of arrangee marriage or marrying with little or no courtship.Nobody can force the guy if hes made up his mind to get divorce.Have the girl been sleeping around for real?. . . .she can easily move to another city with her white guy undecided
jor,i see no problem at all,the girl has found a white guy and is living with him,the boy wants divorce which i think is better than living in the same house with an adultress or domestic violence so what gives To ur tent oh Isreal cheesy

Very true talk.
@ poster
What advise do you want. Even the bible recognizes that the only terms for a divorce is adultery. Some of these Nigerian girls sef. When they travel abroad, they forget their roots and copy the white ladies all in the name of civilisation. You friend is an adulterer.
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by origina9ja(f): 11:01am On May 13, 2009
which kind talk be dis sef
orisirisi
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by Ejadamen(f): 11:16pm On May 13, 2009
Though I am very much against divorce, it is the only option left for the couple. Your friend violated all the marriage rules and i do not see the guy taking her back so she should give her husband his divorce and walk away.

For all who read this, involving third parties in your marriage is a big no-no, especially not your family. They tend to have long memories even after fires have been put out.
Re: I Need Mature Advice On This My People: by liliana(f): 6:53pm On May 16, 2009
@poster,
IMO ,your friend(the wife) messed up.The deed has been done and apparently the guy does not want her back.I am totally against divorce but since she has been caught commiting adultery then i guess the guy is not wrong in pushing for a divorce.I would want to believe they also got married in the church hence my talk on divorce.
Tell your friend,the wife to accept her folly,sign the divorce papers and start afresh.it may be a thing of shame but then mistakes happen and we are not to be judged by man but by God.Let her change her ways and values and i am sure in no distant time,she would meet someone else.Who knows she may still find love in her "ex- husband"! wink

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Savings / A Case Of Child Abduction / How Do I Open Bank Account With Naija Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.