Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. (25308 Views)

Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) / Chukwukere Chinonye Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2016 / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Wins Miss Earth Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2015
k
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Mbamally(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Miss jupiter
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by olaolulazio(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Who's winning miss heaven Nigeria?
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2015
chai...she fine like mad...
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by osabiya16(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't think you're beautiful you are beyond it

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by merits(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2015
no be only miss earth, na miss Jupiter.
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by frisky2good(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2015
How many Miss Nigerias contests do we have now? Na every week one new Miss Nigeria dey emerge.
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by sauceEEP(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Is that not EROTICANGELICA?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by elopee3000(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2015
I hope igbo girls should leave some pagent for other tribes to win allso must they win everything? angry
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by deramarks(f): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Too many miss miss nd missess dese days diz beautiful gal on. Goldgown dat. Dey gave miss earth is she a science student can she represent earth. In anoda planet? Just askin tho she is too cute tho lovin d gold gown nd d smile

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by dhardline(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2015
elopee3000:
I hope igbo girls should leave some pagent for other tribes to win allso must they win everything? angry

Lol..they are just sooo fine

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Phrankin(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2015
dhardline:

This is the 3rd most popular pagent after Miss world and Miss Universe.
I thought miss world is supposed to be the most beautiful girl in the world and miss earth, the most beautiful girl on earth and miss universe the most beautiful girl in the universe. Please can someone explain to me the difference between earth and the world. Additionally, i think that if they are all the same, then it means that at least two of them are not actually the most beautiful girl in the world/universe /earth. Thanks. Yours sincerely faithfully.
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Which one be Miss Earth again undecided
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by pasol4real(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Na wao so many beauty pageants this days , I just saw one parambulating around my office with her award hanging from neck to hips.
When I looked closer it was most beautiful girl in lasu undecided
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by JAZES(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
MrAligator:
flavour be like "ehen one yellow pagent winner finally.time to make my move." grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....badt boy
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by ceeceeuwa: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Very soon we will see Miss Sun, Miss Moon. angry
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by dhardline(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Phrankin:
I thought miss world is supposed to be the most beautiful girl in the world and miss earth, the most beautiful girl on earth and miss universe the most beautiful girl in the universe. Please can someone explain to me the difference between earth and the world. Additionally, i think that if they are all the same, then it means that at least two of them are not actually the most beautiful girl in the world/universe /earth. Thanks. Yours sincerely faithfully.

Lol...beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder.Different judges,different results.
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Yanks101: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Yoruba girls no dey fine enough to win this kind thing?. I am tired of seeing igbos girls winning it.
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by rita25(f): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2015
what is miss earth abouth her?if truelly she is miss earth she should be coverd in sand and dressed with leaves not a dinner gown.............just call her a beauty queen and not miss earth bikonu grin....hahaha I sound jealous...........the babe is fine so I have a right to be jealous.well non of my biz though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Joeace3000(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2015
We admire the beauty and move on...can't we be more innovative with our peagent ideas than just gather some girls who'll be slept with and the best to wine her waist gets the award.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Joeace3000(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2015
rita25:
what is miss earth abouth her?if truelly she is miss earth she should be coverd in sand and dressed with leaves not a dinner gown.............just call her a beauty queen and not miss earth bikonu grin....hahaha I sound jealous...........the babe is fine so I have a right to be jealous.well non of my biz though lipsrsealed

It's not like any reference to earth was made through out these 'open your legs and win' pageant

1 Like

Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2015
very soon dem go dey do miss water, miss fire n miss air. na wa oooo dem jst dey bring new title everyday
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by ibedun: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Na who dey give this toto selling people from the SE all these mumu Miss this and Miss that sef.

If you check the pagentry panel is full of SE migrants. Why dont they go and award the pagentry in their own part of the country, yeye people.

Miss Earth ko, Miss Abakaliki ni.
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by kelvyn7: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
which one b miss earth again? undecided

hmmmm...na waoooooh
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by kodlins(f): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
FGGC Owerri girls rock.
Congratulations dearie
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Balkan(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2015
Pls. What tribe is she?
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by jmoore(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2015
ibedun:
Na who dey give this toto selling people from the SE all these mumu Miss this and Miss that sef.

If you check the pagentry panel is full of SE migrants. Why dont they go and award the pagentry in their own part of the country, yeye people.

Miss Earth ko, Miss Abakaliki ni.

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by ogaprime(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Snowangel4:

lolz...she is very beautiful tho
Beautiful and "aunty looking"
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by ignis: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Berrylite:
What is the significance of miss earth. Is she gonna stay on this earth forever grin
Nope, but she's more famous than you grin.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by dhardline(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
very soon dem go dey do miss water, miss fire n miss air. na wa oooo dem jst dey bring new title everyday

They have that already for the runners up of this event grin grin
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by ogaprime(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Miss earth, what about miss cripple, miss dindinrin and even miss miss sef
Re: Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. by Orikinla(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2015
Where are the other contestants? Is Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima-Egbuka not the organizer again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Miss China Is Miss World 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.